Thus, irrelevant.
所以说 与案情无关
Mr. Fisher, find a way to separate Michelangelo
费什先生 想个办法分离米开朗基罗
and Steve Martin without damaging the evidence.
和史蒂夫·马丁 别损坏证据
Okay.
好的
Everyone here is this weird combo of smart and dumb.
这儿的人全是天才白♥痴♥的诡异混合体
Dr. Saroyan nixed the laser.
瑟罗博士不让用激光
I knew she would, which is why I brought this.
我就知道是这样 所以我拿了这个
Oh, God, what did he bring?
上帝 他拿了什么
Peanut butter.
花生酱
Peanut butter?
花生酱
I'm not a piece of toast.
我又不是烤面包
The oils in the peanut butter will break down
花生酱中的油脂可以消除
the cohesion of the cyanoacrylates.
丙烯酸树脂基粘结剂中的粘性
The glue will unstick.
胶水就不粘了
This guy's gonna rub me down with peanut butter?
这个人要在我身上涂满花生酱
Yep, and then cut off your clothes.
是 然后剪开你的衣服
Um... How's about she does that?
让她来做怎么样
Did you do that?
那幅画是你画的吗
No. Oh, my God.
不是吧 我的上帝
You're-you're Zed.
你是 你是泽德
No, I'm not.
我才不是
Y-You are.
你就是
You painted that.
画报是你画的
It's you.
就是你
The artist Zed?
艺术家泽德
What's a Zed?
泽德是何方神圣
Zed's a legend, mysterious street artist
泽德是个传奇 神秘的街头艺人
that nobody's ever met.
没人曾一睹真容
My name is Seth Zalinsky.
我的名字叫赛斯·萨林斯基
Okay, well, at least we got his name out of him.
好吧 至少我们知道他的名字了
Come on, this mook
拜托 这小子才不是
isn't the elusive and brilliant Zed.
才华横溢 神秘莫测的泽德
Look at him. I know my rights.
你看他的样子 我知道自己的权力
You can't just pin me down
你们不能就这么强留我
and slather peanut butter all over my private self.
还在我身上涂满花生酱
What if we sedate you?
如果我们给你镇静剂呢
Depends.
看情况
What do you got?
你都有什么镇静剂
My name is Denny Bennet.
我是丹尼·班内特
I'm the manager of Tele-Com Inc. telemarketing.
电♥话♥营销公♥司♥销♥售♥部的经理
I filed a missing persons report on one of my employees,
我三天前曾报告过一起人口失踪案
Morgan Donnelly, three days ago.
是我下属 摩根·唐纳利
Why is he talking like that? I don't know.
为什么他要这么说话 我不知道
The company lawyer told me to speak clearly,
公♥司♥的律师要我表达清晰
tell the truth, and I'd have nothing to worry about.
实话实说 这样我就没什么可担心的了
Right, well, you have one hell of a lawyer.
好吧 你们的律师还真上道
Did you find, uh, Morgan?
你们找到摩根了吗
Yes, he is dead.
找到了 他已经死了
Donnelly's dead? Dead, dead?
唐纳利死了 死透透的死了
We identified him by his neck operation.
我们根据他的颈椎手术确认了身份
He was murdered.
他是被谋杀的
Oh, my God, that can't be.
天啊 这怎么可能
How am I supposed to go on?
我今后可怎么办
Donnelly's my heir apparent.
唐纳利可是我的准接♥班♥人
I've been grooming him, and now I've got nobody.
我一直栽培他 现在没人能接♥班♥了
What do you sell at TeleCom? Everything.
你们电♥话♥营销都卖♥♥些什么 什么都卖♥♥
Last few weeks, we've been selling
几个星期以来 我们都在印第安纳州的
a time-share in Muncie, Indiana.
曼西销♥售♥一家产权度假酒店
Gateway to Indianapolis.
通往印第安纳波利斯的大门
And he could sell that?
这他都能卖♥♥出去
Yeah, he can... could sell anything.
没错 他 以前什么都能卖♥♥出去
Did anyone resent Donnelly?
有人恨唐纳利吗
Enough to kill him? No.
恨之入骨 杀之而后快 没有
Did he have difficulty with anyone?
那他和谁有过节吗
His girlfriend stormed into the office
他女朋友上周五怒气冲冲地
last Friday, hollered at him
来了办公室 当着所有人的面
in front of everyone.
对着他咆哮
Claimed he was cheating on her.
说他背着她劈腿
Like she's one to talk.
真是贼喊抓贼
Are you implying that she herself was unfaithful?
你是暗示出轨的是她吗
Implying? Hell, I'll say it directly.
暗示 得了 我就直说吧
She was a cheater.
她才是劈腿的人
And how do you know?
你怎么知道的
She cheated on me with Donnelly.
当初她背着我和唐纳利好上了
So, you're telling me that he stole your girlfriend.
也就是说 死者抢了你的女朋友
Wow, that really must have pissed you off.
这事一定让你很生气
At first, but that was like, a year ago.
首先 这事都过了大约一年
Wait, am I a suspect?
等等 我成嫌犯了吗
Most definitely.
差不多能肯定了
I want to talk to the company lawyer.
我要见我们公♥司♥的律师
In a sign of good faith, why don't you cough up
为了表达诚意 你何不说出
the name and the address of the cheater girl?
劈腿姑娘的姓名和住址呢
I had to pry this peanut butter out of Angela's hands.
我从安琪拉手上拿到花生酱费了不少功夫
Apparently, she needed
看来今天早上她需要
the comfort of some smooth PB this morning
柔滑的花生酱来抚慰她受伤的心灵
after being caught making an illegal right on red.
她今天违规右转被抓了个现行
Ah, police trap.
警♥察♥设的圈套
Corner of Broadway and Nash.
就在百老汇和纳什的交叉口
Been there, done that.
我以前也在那里被逮到过
I feel... you know how when you wake up on Sunday morning,
我感觉 这有点像周日早上醒来
and you smell your mom making breakfast?
空气中充满了妈妈煮的早餐的味道
Your dad's trying to make her dance to some ancient
爸爸想让她跟着老掉牙的歌♥起舞
Tears for Fear, song about shouting.
就是恐惧之泪合唱团的那首《呐喊》
It's weird when the remains talk.
遗骸会说话感觉真别扭
This is gonna work?
这么做管用吗
Is that you, sweet chocolate angel?
是你吗 巧克力色天使美人
Oh, my God.
天呐
What did you give him? Some stuff for depression,
你们给他吃什么了 用来治疗抑郁
mood swings, panic disorder...
情绪波动 恐慌症的药
Okay.
好吧
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
What I heard: cup of chamomile tea.
我听到的是 一杯甘菊茶
We're done.
搞定了
You good for a few moments?
你能自己待会吗
I am good for eternity.
今生今世都行
Let's go.
走吧
You here for my sponge bath?
你是来帮我搓澡吗
That would be transcendent.
如果是的话 我死而无憾了
Admit that Seth Zalinsky is not your only name.
你就承认你不光是叫赛斯·萨林斯基吧
Well, in high school, they called me tripod.
高中的时候 大家叫我三脚架
Oh, now I'm very sad.
我现在好悲伤
You did this.
这是你画的
You're Zed.
你就是泽德
Zed is not my nickname.
泽德可不是我的外号♥
It's my alter ego.
那是另一个我
Much bigger deal.
能干多了
I'm very honored to meet you.
我很荣幸见到你
Really. I mean,
真的 我想说
you are a wonderful, wonderful artist.
你真是个举世无双的艺术家
And you are really young,
而且你真的好年轻
which is so much more impressive somehow.
这点真是出乎我的意料
I am totally babbling because I am starstruck.
我胡言乱语因为我是你的死忠
That's what it is.
就是这么个情况
You want to make out?
你想跟我亲热吗
You know, time was I would have jumped you,
要是在过去 我早就扑到你身上了
but I'm a married woman now,
但鉴于我已婚
so I'm just gonna kiss you because of who you are.
出于敬意就给你一个吻吧
Okay?
好吗
I felt something move.
我感觉到暗潮涌动
Don't ruin my moment.
别毁了这一刻
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表