You get on Dance to the Top, you stand to collect
如果你能参加《舞至巅峰》
a minimum of half a million dollars.
就有机会获得至少五十万的奖金
You win, you get maybe ten times that in endorsements
你要是赢了 能通过做代言人
and the subsequent tour.
和随后的巡演得到也许十倍的回报
You know, the whole reason that I taught,
你要知道 我教那些年长女人跳舞
you know, older women was because, you know,
是因为那些年轻人
the young ones, they didn't want to learn the foxtrot.
他们不喜欢学狐步舞 知道吗
You were a gigolo.
你是个舞男
Don't even go there.
别再提那件事
Stop. Order your soup.
别说了 点你的汤
Oh, God.
天哪
What's happening here?
这是什么情况
I found something amazing.
我发现了令人惊异的东西
A friend who never contradicts you?
是一个永远不会反驳你的朋友吗
No, an explanation aside from sexual assault
不是 除了性侵以之外
to explain the victim's disarrayed clothing.
关于受害人衣衫凌乱的另一种解释
Does it involve maggots?
是和蛆虫有关吗
Yeah. Hey, check this out.
是的 看这个
These maggots, right?
这些蛆虫
they have moved these shorts from here
它们在四小时之内把这条短裤
6.3 centimeters to there in four hours.
从这到那移♥动♥了6.3厘米
Yeah, so simple math...
简单的数学♥运♥算
No, I get it.
我明白了
Your critters had more than enough time
你的小生物们有足够的时间
to pants the victim.
来脱掉受害者的裤子
Yeah. Insect activity mimicked
是的 昆虫活动可以模拟出
sexual disarray clothing patterns.
性侵时造成的衣衫凌乱的模式
We can adjust the profile of the murderer.
我们可以调整凶手的描述了
I'll tell Sweets.
我去告诉斯维斯
Any ideas on removing the crystals from the skeleton?
有什么好主意能移掉骨骼上的晶体吗
Not really.
没有
Because that's more important than your maggots.
因为这比你那些蛆虫重要多了
Says who? Dr. Brennan.
谁说的 布纳恩博士
Undercover? Yeah.
卧底 是的
Oh, I love going undercover! Why?
我喜欢做卧底 为什么
Because it's fun and exciting.
因为有意思 而且刺♥激♥
No, I mean why does Sweets think
不是 我是说为什么小甜甜认为
that we have to work undercover?
我们要去卧底
Because the Dance To The Top auditions end in three days.
因为《舞至巅峰》的海选三天内就要结束了
We get to go undercover as dancers?
我们可以假装舞者去卧底
Seriously, why are the auditions so important to us?
说真的 为什么海选对我们有那么重要
Well, the best motive for killing Katarina Wirz is that
杀害卡特琳娜·维茨最可能的动机就是
she and her partner were the surefire winners.
保证她和她的搭档毫无悬念地获胜
Ballroom dancing! I've watched that on TV.
国标舞 我在电视上看过
I can do that. I'll teach you how.
我可以跳那个 我教你怎么跳
It'll be fun, Booth.
会很有意思的 布斯
She doesn't know?
她不知道吗
Know what?
知道什么
Booth was a dance teacher.
布斯曾经是舞蹈教师
That does not sound true.
听着不像真的
OK, A. Bones,
第一 骨头
you can't learn how to dance
你不能靠看别人在电视里跳舞
by watching somebody on TV, and it is true.
就学会怎么跳 还有那是真的
B. Sweets, why do we have to go undercover?
第二 斯维斯 为什么我们要去卧底
Why can't I just, you know,
为什么我就不能
just flash the badge and ask questions?
亮亮警徽询问一下
If the killer was motivated enough to kill Katarina
如果这个凶手动机达到可以杀害卡特琳娜
to win the competition, why stop at her?
来赢得比赛 为什么到她这就停手了
You mean her partner, the other K, is in danger?
你是说她的搭档 另一个K有危险
Or his new partner.
或是他的新搭档
Keep an eye on 'em, catch the murderer.
盯住他们 就能抓住凶手
I learned to how play tennis
我就是看电视上温网大赛
by watching Wimbledon on TV.
学会打网球的
Bones, you can't dance.
骨头 你不会跳舞
I beg to differ.
我不这么认为
Okay, you even said it yourself.
你自己都说过
You know, you have that whole asymmetrical thing...
你知道的 你有那个不对称的问题
Oh. That sounds personal.
听起来是你们私房♥话了
It's an asymmetrical development of my left iliac crest,
那只是我左髂嵴发育不对称
which is only a problem for ballet, not for ballroom.
所以我不能跳芭蕾 但是国标舞没问题
You know what? You should offer him 30 bucks.
我告诉你吧 你给他三十块钱
He'll dance with anyone for 30 bucks.
给他三十 他跟谁都能跳
I will give you 100 bucks if we can go undercover.
如果你跟我去卧底 我给你一百
Kendrick Mantorov is either your killer
肯德里克·曼托罗夫要么是凶手
or a possible target.
要么是下一个受害者
Getting close to him makes sense.
我们有理由紧盯他
Makes sense. Makes sense.
有理由 有理由
Fine!
好吧
All right.
这才对嘛
Excuse me. Buck and Wanda Moosejaw.
借过 巴克和旺达·穆斯乔
We want to dance to the top.
我们来参加《舞至巅峰》
Yeah, everybody does.
那是 都是来干这个的
But they usually just end up crying
不过他们的下场就是穿着
onto their spangly clothes.
金光闪闪的舞衣嚎啕大哭
We have been dancing for years.
我们跳了好几年舞了
You won't see any crying from us.
你可看不到我们的眼泪
Right.
好吧
Sign here and here, here and here.
在这四个地方签名
Wanda.
旺达
Hm! We are absolving them of responsibility
如果出现意外伤亡
in the event of our death.
这个东西免除了他们的责任
Standard release-- you want to dance to the top or not?
标准手续 你们想不想参加比赛了
Okay, I'll be Contestant A.
好吧 我是参赛者A
I... I was, I was being as gentle as I could,
我已经尽可能小心了
and look, Dr. Brennan's gonna fire me.
可看这个 布纳恩博士一定会炒了我的
What do you want me to do? Help me.
你想让我♥干♥啥 帮帮我
All right, okay.
好吧
What we're dealing with here is nucleation.
我们现在要解决的是晶核形成
Octadecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride.
十八烷基二甲基氯化铵
Now, bone is an ideal surface
骨骼为晶体溶质颗粒的
for crystalline solute particles to adhere and grow.
附着和生长提供了理想的表面
All I heard there is that you want me to get fired.
我听到的就是你想让我被炒了
Hey, come on, don't put that on me.
拜托 这可不能怨我啊
You're the king of the lab.
你可是实验室之王
Or at least you used to be.
至少曾经是
Apparently, now you're just another clueless tech.
显然你现在也就是个啥也不懂的技术员
Okay, all right, I see what you're doing there,
行了 我知道你现在在干啥了
and I'm far too evolved for it to work.
我可是成年人了 激将法对我不管用
I had to try.
我怎么也得试试啊
Why don't you try just focusing
你为啥不试着把精力放在
on figuring out cause of death?
寻找死因上呢
That's why I need you to help me
我就是为了那个才需要你帮我
get these damn crystals off.
把这些见鬼的结晶弄下去
Fine. I'm up for the challenge.
好吧 接受挑战
This is gonna be fun.
这事一定很好玩
Oh, yeah.
那当然了
Four beat, slow...
四拍 慢
quick, quick rhythm with a hip-sway over a standing leg.
快 快 然后以承重腿为轴摆跨
Okay, I like the rumba.
我喜欢跳伦巴
Yeah, so did my students.
我学生们也喜欢
It was the dance of passion.
这是充满激♥情♥的舞蹈
I find it quite exciting that you were a rumba teacher.
我发现你是伦巴老师很让人兴奋
This is a case, Wanda.
我们还在办案 旺达
I know, but I think we can win this, too.
我知道 不过我觉得我们也可以赢这个
Give me a second to put the music on.
等下 我把音乐打开
Don't forget to shift your weight, you know,
不要忘了在胯部运动时利用鞋跟
through the heel with the hip action.
进行重心的移♥动♥
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Come here. Ready? Okay.
到我这来 准备好了吗 好了
Uh, I think I've got it.
我觉得我学会了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表