We hope.
我们只能希望
I mean, I could be the target,
说不定我才是目标
or you could die of a heart attack,
或者你会死于一场心脏病
or I could get hit by a bus.
或者我会被车撞到
Okay, just slow down for a second.
慢点好吗
Just, will you just slow down.
慢点 放松啦
The point is...
其实我是想说...
...I want to marry you.
...我想和你结婚
Will you marry me, Booth?
你愿意娶我吗 布斯
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Yes.
是的
I've been afraid, I've been stubborn,
我曾担惊受怕 我曾顽固不化
and I've been in love.
但我也深深爱你
And marriage would make you so happy.
结婚会让你非常开心的
Are you sure? You're not just saying this
你确定吗 你不会只是因为
because of Pelant and everything that's going on here?
现在遇到了普朗特什么的事才这么说吧
Positive.
完全肯定
All this just made me see things more clearly.
这一切只是让我心里更明白了
I love you.
我爱你
I want you to be my husband.
我想要你成为我的丈夫
I want to...
我想要...
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想要与你共度余生
Say something.
给个反应吧
Yes.
我愿意
Of course.
当然
Yes.
我愿意
I want you to be my husband.
我想要你成为我的丈夫
I... I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我...我想要与你共度余生
Yes.
我愿意
Of course. Yes.
当然 我愿意
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想要与你共度余生
Yes.
我愿意
Of course. Yes.
当然 我愿意
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想要与你共度余生
Yes.
我愿意
Of course. Yes.
当然 我愿意
I was reexamining the bullet wounds to see
我在重新检查这些枪伤 想看看
if there's any pattern to the injuries.
这些伤口是不是有什么共性
Angela and Hodgins are looking for any kind of code
安吉拉和哈金斯在用解密分♥析♥的方法
using cryptological analysis.
寻找一切可能的密♥码♥
Yeah, I don't think that's necessary.
我觉得那倒不必
But you just said...
但你刚说...
I believe Pelant wants us to believe it is a complex code,
我想普朗特是误导我们这是个复杂密♥码♥
but it's actually quite simple.
但实际上却很简单
What kind of bullets were the victims shot with?
受害者是被什么样的子弹打中的
Copper jacket, lead core.
铜套铅芯
You see these two slit-like
你看到肩胛骨上这两个
exit wounds in the scapula?
切口状的出口伤吗
I originally believed they came
我原以为它们来自
from two different shots,
两次不同的枪击
but they have no marginal abrasions.
但它们没有边缘磨损
So the copper jacket separated from the lead core
所以说 铜套和核芯在子弹进入身体后
after the bullet entered the body.
就互相分离了
One bullet, two exit wounds.
一枚子弹 两个出口伤
Agent Friedlander wasn't shot 12 times.
弗里德伦德探员不是挨了12枪
Which means both victims were shot 11 times.
也就是说这两位受害者都挨了11枪
And with Pelant involved, that can't be a coincidence.
既然是普朗特干的 这绝对不是巧合
Hey, where have you been?
你上哪去了
I was worried about you.
我好担心你啊
I've been here, working.
我一直在这里 工作啊
Not an hour ago.
一小时之前不是吧
I-I was looking for you, I...
我在找你 我...
Oh, I was with Booth.
我那时和布斯在一起
Oh, I thought that Pelant
我还以为你被普朗特
had taken you or something.
抓走了还是怎么的
I was asking him to marry me.
我在向他求婚
What?
什么
I was asking Booth to marry me.
我在向布斯求婚
Oh, my God. Sweetie.
我的老天啊 亲爱的
Congratulations.
祝贺祝贺
That-That's wonderful news.
这...真是个美妙的喜讯
Odd timing, but w-wonderful.
虽然时机有点囧 但真的太美妙了
Yeah, wait a minute, why now?
是啊 等等 为什么会是现在
What happened?
发生什么事了
And this is crazy and great.
这真是又疯狂又美好
I used simple evidence-based logic.
我只是使用了简单的事实逻辑
When I thought about living with Booth
当我想到要与布斯
for the rest of my life,
永远生活在一起
my phenylethylamine and ghrelin levels
我的乙胺和胃肽水平
were clearly elevated, but...
显著地升高了 但是
You could just say it felt right.
你就承认你觉得这样最开心嘛
It did.
确实如此
It does.
我真的这样觉得
It's clearly irrational,
这显然是非理性的
but I feel
但我感觉到
I could never find a better man to spend my life with.
我不可能找到一个更好的男人共度余生了
And I'm...
而且我...
Happy.
很快乐
And I thought that should be recorded
我想要把这一刻记录下来
for the world to know.
让全世界都知道
I also discovered what ties
另外我还发现了这些谋杀案
these murders together.
之间有什么联♥系♥
Wait, that's it for the-the marriage thing?
等等 求婚的事就这样说完了
You expected more?
你没听够吗
Both victims were shot 11 times, deliberately.
这两位受害人都被刻意射了十一枪
What we thought was
我们以为是第十二枪的那一次
a 12th shot was a bullet
其实是一枚子弹的弹壳和内核
separating in the body.
在他身体里分离了
A simple numerical repetition.
一个简单的重复计数
It's-it's too simple for Pelant.
对普朗特来说也太小儿科了
Which is why we overlooked it.
所以我们才会忽略它的
So, what ties
所以 到底是什么
the FBI, Crystal Creek,
把联邦调查局 水晶溪
and the number 11 together then?
以及数字11联♥系♥在一起的呢
That's what we need to find out.
这就是我们要弄明白的
Perhaps first you can see
或许你可以先
if Booth has any link to the number 11.
查查布斯和数字11之间有什么关联
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 什么事
I don't believe Pelant's surrogate's an agent.
我认为普朗特的爪牙不是联邦探员
Okay, you realize you've been changing your mind
你知道吗 你的观点
about this every two seconds.
每两秒钟就会改变一次
I know, I know, but he's using bits and pieces
我知道 可是他采用了
from over ten papers I've written.
超过十篇我写过的论文
He wants me to be disoriented,
他希望能迷惑我
but I'm positive about this.
但是这次我绝对没错
You're positive? I didn't think shrinks
你确定[乐观]吗 我可觉得
could be positive about anything.
心理学家们从来都挺悲观的
Another paper of mine he's referencing
他正在参考的一篇论文
focuses on the indices of abnormal adolescent
着重谈到反常的青春期
and postadolescent behavior.
和青春期后的行为举止
W-Wait a second. Kid again?
等等 又是个孩子吗
That's what led us to Zane Reynolds.
我们就是以这一点才找到了赞恩·雷诺兹
Right, but Reynolds had the ability to channel his rage.
可是雷诺兹知道如何利用他心中的愤怒
He-he built a new identity for himself so that he could --
他为了做这件事给自己树立了新的身份
you're smiling.
你在笑
Why are you smiling?
你在笑什么啊
This is not appropriate. Sorry.
这样的情况下不合适吧 抱歉
Bones just asked me to marry her.
骨头刚才向我求婚了
What?! Really?! Yeah.
什么 真的吗 没错
Yes, and she did it with jerky.
对 她拿着肉干来问我的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表