To the left. Great. Stop there, drop the boom!
往左 很好 停 放下吊杆
Drop the boom. I don't know what I'm doing!
放下吊杆 我不知道自己在做什么
Great. A little higher on the boom.
很好 把吊杆稍稍抬高一点
I really shouldn't be doing this, Aunt Alice.
我真的不应该来干这个 爱丽丝阿姨
I... I don't have a driver's license.
我连驾照都没有
If you're staying with me, you're gonna earn your keep.
跟我一起住 你得自己赚足生活费
Now use the lever on the right to lift your load, now.
用你右手边的档杆抓货
That's not...
不是那个
Dale! To the right!
戴尔 向右转
I'm trying!
我正在努力
That's it.
这就对了
Pick it up, pick it up.
抓起来 抓起来
Oh, geez.
上帝
What the hell are you doing, Dale?
你到底在干什么 戴尔
I don't know.
我也不知道
To the right!
向右边转
Oh, my God. Okay, no, I can't...
我的上帝 好吧 我不行
I can't do this, I'm sorry.
我根本做不来这个 对不起
I'm sorry! Where are you going?
对不起了 你要去哪里
Dale!
戴尔
You are in big trouble!
你摊上大事了
Get this thing off of me, Dale!
把这玩意从我身上拿开 戴尔
Get this thing off of me now!
快把这东西从我身上拿开
What the hell is it?
到底是什么鬼东西
Oh, my God!
我的天
Geez!
上帝
Oh, my God!
我的上帝啊
Look, just seal off the construction site.
把建筑工地封锁起来
I'll be there in ten minutes.
我十分钟之后就到
I just got to go to the Jeffersonian,
我刚好要去杰斐逊实验室
I got to pick up Bones.
我要去接上骨头
Okay. Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
You must be in the wrong office.
你一定是走错办公室了
Do we have an appointment or something?
我们有事先预约过吗
Dr. Sweets told me to wait for you here.
斯维斯医生告诉我在这里等你
Mom.
妈
I wasn't sure you would remember me.
我不确定你是否还记得我
What's it been? 25 years?
我们分开有多久了 二十五年
This is unbelievable.
真是太不可思议了
I know.
我知道
And it's been 24 years, Mom, not 25.
是二十四年 妈 不是二十五年
You always looked on the bright side.
你总是把事情往好处想
I guess I should start by apologizing.
我想我应该以道歉做开场白
No.
不必
You don't need to apologize.
你不必道歉
I know what you went through.
我知道你都经历了些什么
I'm just happy to see you.
我只是很高兴能见到你
But I should have tried to get in touch with you.
但我应该早就试着联♥系♥你们
It was just that so many years passed,
但是 已经过去那么多年了
and your grandfather was your parent, and I...
你爷爷是你们的监护人 而我
I just thought you probably hated me.
我认为 你们或许很恨我
I didn't hate you, Mom.
我不恨你 妈
I missed you.
我想你
Oh, baby.
宝贝
You know, I read about one of your arrests in the paper.
我曾经在报纸上读到过你办的一个案子
And I said I always knew
我就说 我一直坚信
that you would grow up to be somebody special.
你会成长为一个与众不同的人
You... hey, you are a grandmother, twice over.
你 你现在已经是两个小孩的奶奶了
I'm a grandmother?
我已经是奶奶了
I'm too young to be a grandmother.
我还年轻呢 做不了别人的奶奶
Ah, I'm sorry, Mom.
对不起 妈妈
I... I got this case I got to get to.
我还有案子要办
Okay. Don't worry about it.
没事 不用担心
I'll, uh, give you the phone number of my hotel, and then...
我把旅馆的电♥话♥号♥码给你 然后
No, no, no, no, no, Mom.
不不不不 妈
Mom, you're not staying at a hotel.
妈 你不能一直住旅馆
You're gonna stay at our house, okay?
你要跟我们一起住 好吗
Here is the address, all right?
这是我们家的地址 知道了吗
I'm not gonna let you go this time.
这次我才不让你走
Okay.
好的
Mom.
妈妈
I'll see you later, Mom.
一会儿见 妈
And you're really happy to see her?
你特别高兴能再次见到她吗
Of course I'm happy to see her.
当然了 这还用说
She's my mother. She abandoned you, Booth.
她是我妈 她抛弃过你 布斯
All right, now you sound like Sweets.
够了 你现在说话的口气特像小甜甜
Oh! Okay, what rock did this guy crawl out from under?
这人是从哪块石头下爬上来的
That would be a lot funnier
如果这不是个曾经活生生的人
if this wasn't an actual human being.
你这句话可能更好笑一点
The victim was dropped from an excavator,
受害人从一辆挖掘机上掉下来
and the remaining load fell and crushed his skull.
剩下的建筑废物掉下来砸碎了他的颅骨
Booth is in a good mood
布斯现在心情很好
because his mother finally returned
因为对他不管不顾二十五年之久的母亲
after abandoning him 25 years ago.
终于回到他身边了
24 years. And don't say it like that.
二十四年而已 别这么说
Well, that's got to be... complicated.
这么说来 情况很 复杂
It's not. It's great, actually.
才不是 其实这样特别好
So keep your poking around to the remains there, huh?
你们继续专注于遗体 好吗
This section of the skull indicates male.
颅骨的这个部分表明死者为男性
The parabolic dimensions of
牙弓抛物线的弧度
the dental arch indicate Caucasian.
表明死者为白种人
Uniform is made of polybenzimidazole.
他身穿的制♥服♥是由聚苯并咪唑
Think our victim was a firefighter.
初步判断受害人为一名消防队员
Okay, now I'm mad.
好吧 现在我不淡定了
Skull fragments show signs of heavy rodent predation.
头骨碎片上有很多啮齿类动物啃食的痕迹
And based on flesh tone and ambient temperature,
基于腐肉的颜色及周围温度
I'd say he's been dead about four days.
我断定死亡时间为四天左右
Which lines up when this building came down.
也就是在这座大楼刚拆的时候
Could be a fire inspector going through a last walk-through.
可能是救火巡视员进行最后一次巡视
I'll check with the local fire stations
我会跟当地消防局确认一下
and make sure that no one's missing.
查明是否有人失踪
Actually, I'm not so sure our victim was a firefighter after all.
其实我不确定受害人就是消防队员
You know what? I'm no squint,
你们猜怎样 我不是斜眼
but I'm pretty sure the uniform's a giveaway here.
但我十分确定制♥服♥是别人给他的
Yeah, well, so's this.
没错 这件也是
Velcro pants and a thong.
尼龙搭扣的裤子和皮带
Either, uh, rats ate the rest of his underwear,
要么是老鼠吃掉了他剩下的内衣
or I'd say our victim was a stripper.
要么 我们的受害人是一名脱衣舞男
Bones,
骨头
let's not tell my mom about this one, okay?
这个我们就不要跟我妈妈讲了 好吗
Why?
为什么不
Really?
你真的要说吗
Bones S08E21
识骨寻踪 第八季第二十一集
I'm gonna be pasting this guy together for days.
我得花上几天的时间把这个人粘起来
His skull didn't stand a chance against a block of concrete.
他的头骨不可能撞上了混凝土
How bad is your luck to have the same building
同一栋大楼 两次倒在同一个人身上
fall on you twice?
这得是多倒霉的人啊
Our job is not to speculate on the level of this man's misfortune.
我们的工作不是推测死者到底有多倒霉
Our job is to determine his identity.
我们的职责是确定他的身份
which isn't gonna be easy,
这可不是一件轻松的差事
since it looks like he stepped on a land mine with his face.
看上去他仿佛用脸引爆了一个地雷
Based on the epiphysial union of the sternal clavicle,
基于锁骨胸骨的骨愈合情况
the victim was in his mid-20s.
受害人应当是二十五岁左右
which is consistent with his being an exotic dancer,
与他身为一名脱衣舞男的身份相符
as a high percentage of men go into the profession
为了给自己筹大学的学费
as a means to pay for college.
很多年轻男子会进入这个行业
There's a fact I didn't expect from you.
我可没想到你会说出这句话
I wrote an anthropology paper
我念研究生的时候曾撰写过
on stripping in grad school.
一篇关于脱衣舞行业的人类学文章
People who disrobe for the pleasure of others are fascinating.
为了博君一笑而轻解罗裳的人都很迷人
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表