But the one that he visited e most was this one.
但他最常去的是这个
The Hipstashotz site.
偷♥拍♥分享网站
So, he was looking at pictures of the party
那么他遇害前
from the night before he was murdered.
正在看参加的那个派对的照片
The infamous awesome party.
臭名昭著的疯狂派对
And who took all of these?
这些照片谁拍的
Well, it's a photo-sharing web site, so,
这是个照片分享网站
over 50 kids uploaded these.
50多个孩子上传的
Don't they know, anyone can see these?
他们不知道谁都看的到吗
Yeah, but, I mean, what parent would want to look at these?
知道 但哪个家长会看这些
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么
Just reminds me of high school.
让我想起了高中的时候
This reminds you of high school?
这些照片让你想起高中的时候?
Yes. In high school, I did a report,
是啊 高中时 我写了篇报告
concerning the effects of alcohol on muscle coordination.
题目是酒精对于肌肉协调的影响
It was very amusing.
这报告可有意思了
Can we focus on the case?
我们还是谈谈案子吧
Is this behavior anomalous with your teenage experience?
这和你青少年时期的经历不同吗
I have a daughter.
我是有闺女的人
I'd rather not think of her doing what I did.
我宁愿认为她和我那时候不一样
Cam was naughty.
凯原来也不是乖乖女嘛
The case?
案子
Okay. It's fine.
好了 知道了
So, I took his class photo
我把他派对上的照片
and applied facial recognition software to single him out.
用面部识别软件圈出来
He looks angry.
他看起来很生气
I stitched the photos together
我把照片串起来
so we could follow him through the night.
这样能看到他一整晚的举动
Sort of like a photo flipbook.
就像是照片连环画
There's Kat. She's dancing with that guy.
那是凯特 她在和别的男孩儿跳舞
Manny was jealous.
曼尼吃醋了
Yeah, it gets worse.
还有更糟的
Manny was following her around the party.
曼尼整个派对都跟着她
Was he stalking her?
跟踪她吗
Competition for a mate is even more pronounced
在繁殖能力最强的青春期
during the teenage years when they're most fertile.
争偶行为最为强烈
Which led to a fight
然后曼尼
between Manny and the boy that was dancing with Kat.
和凯特的舞伴打了起来
These were some of the last photos
这是曼尼在派对上
taken of Manny at the party.
最后的照片
The last of him alive.
生前最后的照片
It was a dull party.
那派对无聊死了
Nothing even got out of hand.
都没发生什么失控的事
Dull?
无聊
What? You don't like my moves?
怎么 你不喜欢我的舞步
The girl you're dancing with is 15 years old.
跟你跳舞的那姑娘才15岁
That's not what she said.
她可不是这么说的
Besides, there's no age rules about dancing.
而且跳舞又没有年龄限定
You know this boy?
你认识这男孩儿吗
No. You're gonna say "No" when I got a picture
不认识 我都有你俩争吵的照片了
of the two of you arguing right here?
你还敢说不认识
I mean, I don't know his name or anything.
我是说我不知道他名字什么的
The kid goes to my school. That's all.
只不过和我在读同一所学校而已
What's this about?
到底怎么回事
I didn't hit him or anything.
我又没打他
I'm starting to feel like you think I did something wrong.
我开始觉得你认为我做了什么错事
Kid's name is Martin Manicone, all right?
他叫马丁·马尼科内
Kids calls him Manny.
孩子们都叫他曼尼
I'll keep that in mind next party.
下次派对我会记得叫上他
He was murdered. Right now, you're a suspect.
他被谋杀了 现在你是嫌疑人
Me? Why?
我 为什么
Oh, I don't know. A photo, fighting.
我不清楚 照片啦 打架啦
Should I get a lawyer?
我应该叫律师吗
You need a lawyer?
你需要叫律师吗
Oh, time out. I'll tell you straight up what I know.
别玩了 我把知道的都告诉你
Great, 'cause we like it straight up here at the FBI.
很好 在联调局我们就喜欢直话直说
I'm a senior, right?
我是毕业班学生 明白吗
Dancing girl there-- she's a sophomore.
在那儿跳舞的女孩 她才二年级
She asks me to dance.
她请我一起跳舞
Happens all the time. She wants an upgrade.
这又不稀奇 她想和年纪大的玩
And you like that?
你喜欢这样吗
Who wouldn't?
谁不喜欢呢
But your boy here--
但你说的这个男孩
he comes in and shoves me off and yells at me.
他冲过来推搡我 大吼大叫
And you didn't do anything?
然后你没反击吗
I went, got myself a drink,
我走开了 喝了一杯饮料
and asked a senior to dance.
邀请一位毕业班的姑娘跳舞
And before that, what did the girl do?
你走开之前那女孩有什么反应
She yelled at him. Everybody heard.
她大声斥责他 所有人都听见了
She said she hated him, and she wished he was dead.
她说她恨他 希望他去死
Hmm. I don't think she meant it, though, right?
我不觉得她是认真的 对吧
I mean, it's just one of those things a girl says.
我是说 女孩子吵架时经常那么说
You know, like, "Drop dead."
像是"去死吧"
Right. You get that a lot, right?
对 你经常被这么骂对吧
Doesn't stop me, man.
这又没什么 老兄
Doesn't even slow me down.
根本无关痛痒
Six avulsion fractures
六处撕裂性骨折
that present symmetrically and nearly parallel to one another.
彼此间几乎平行
Here, here and here.
这里 这里 还有这里
No remodeling.
没有愈合现象
No, ma'am. Indicating that these injuries were likely sustained
没有 女士 说明这些骨折都是
after the victim was already dead.
受害者死后才发生的
But we knew that,
这我们已经知道了
from the suitcase striking boats and rocks.
是由于箱子撞击船和石头造成的
But these...
但看这...
spider fracturing like this can only be caused by compression.
蛛网状骨折只可能因挤压而造成
But since the injuries aren't spread out
但因为这些骨折并没有扩散到
over the surrounding bones,
周围的骨骼上
it's not just a factor of being put in the case.
说明这不是受害者被塞进箱子时造成的
Let's catalogue the injuries
给每一处骨折编档
and get a rough time line of when they might have occurred.
整理出骨折发生的时间线
Okay, antemortem, time of death, postmortem? Got it.
死前 临死时和死后 明白
What kind of trouble could a kid in high school get into
一个高中的孩子到底卷入了什么麻烦
that ends with him stuffed in a suitcase and tossed off a bridge?
才会落得被塞进箱子又扔下桥的下场
As a former juvenile delinquent,
作为一位前少年犯
I'd assume you have a string of bad decisions behind you.
我猜你以前也做过很多糟糕的决定
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
I just wish all of them were behind me.
往事不堪回首
Dr. Sweets?
斯维斯博士
Kat. Hi. Uh, I can take it from here.
凯特 我来接待她
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
You remember me?
你记得我吗
Yeah. Agent Booth and I were meaning to talk to you again.
记得 布斯探员和我一直想和你再谈谈
Please sit down.
请坐
This is weird,
这有点唐突
but you said I could come talk to you, right?
但你说过我可以来找你谈谈 对吗
Of course.
当然
The thing is... it's private,
这件事 是我的隐私
and I don't want anyone to know.
我不想让其他人知道
Is this about your argument with Manny before he was killed?
这和你在曼尼死前与他的争吵有关吗
It's all right. I mean, in a murder investigation,
这没什么 在谋杀案的调查里
everything comes to light.
很多私事都得见光
If I tell you, and you're a psychologist,
如果我告诉了你 你因为是心理医生
you can't tell anyone else, right?
就不能告诉别人 对吗
Uh, not quite.
不 不全对
I mean, I'm not your psychologist.
我是说 我不是你的心理医生
Why not?
为什么
Why don't you just trust my judgment?
不如你相信我的判断
I will not tell anyone anything they don't need to know.
我不会告诉别人他们不需要知道的事
Promise?
你保证吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表