You want my knives?
要我的刀具
Get a warrant.
先拿搜查令
You find any more money in her clothes?
你又在她衣服里找到钞票了吗
Yep. It was mixed up in the garbage.
对 和垃圾混在一起了
Oh. Yeah, the smell was a dead giveaway.
也是 闻这股味就知道了
Let's see what we got.
来看看我们找到了什么
So, we found 20 $100 bills on the victim.
我们在死者身上找到了20张百元大钞
That's a lot of money for a girl
对一个三餐不继的姑娘来说
who can barely afford to eat.
这笔钱也太多点了
Well, Brennan said that the victim was at a farmers market
布纳恩说过死者死的那天早上
selling her applesauce the morning before she died.
在农贸市场卖♥♥果酱
I mean, maybe that's where she got the money.
也许钱是这么来的
No, I don't think so.
不对 我觉得不是
Look at this.
瞧这个
The bills are sequential.
这些钞票全是连号♥
Meaning that they came from the same source.
也就是说都来从同一个人
We love our kid, but we're not spending two grand a month
我们很爱自己的孩子 可也不会一个月
on applesauce at a farmers market.
花两千美金在农贸市场上买♥♥果酱
What is she doing with all this cash?
她拿着这么多现金想干什么
And why was she making monthly trips
还有她为什么每个月
to the doctor for blood tests?
都会去医生那儿验血
Her partner said that she had lupus.
她的合伙人说她患了红斑狼疮
I know, but she didn't.
知道 可是她没病
I tested all the tissue.
我化验过所有的皮肤组织
Our victim was perfectly healthy.
死者生前非常健康
She was lying to her partner.
她对合伙人撒了谎
But the question is: why?
问题是 为什么
Regular doctor visits for no reason, a wad of cash.
没缘由地定期上诊所 一大堆现金
Think she was selling pills?
你觉得她会卖♥♥违禁药品吗
Want more? Aw.
还要吗
Booth is upset that I pay
布斯不喜欢
nine dollars a jar for Christine's applesauce.
给克里斯汀买♥♥九美元一罐的苹果酱
Well, artisanal products are more expensive to produce,
手工制♥作♥的成本高嘛
so of course they're more expensive to purchase.
贵一些也是理所当然
But the value comes in knowing that
但如果它们是被那些千篇一律
they're not made by some faceless,
而毫无灵魂的公♥司♥生产出来的
soul-destroying corporation.
那就没有价值了
You seem to have a real appreciation
看来你真是非常喜欢
for the artisan, Sweets.
手工制品 斯维斯
I used to work in a record shop.
我以前在唱片店工作过
I'm afraid Christine
我觉得克里斯汀
will never know what a record is.
可能永远都不会知道什么是唱片了
Digital will never replace vinyl.
数码产品永远不会取代黑胶唱片的
Hey there, you three.
嘿 你们三个
Let's go, Sweets.
走吧 小甜甜
Booth, Sweets was going to get a hotel room.
布斯 斯维斯要订一间旅馆
Hotels are nice.
旅馆是个很不错的地方
Yeah, I'll be fine.
是啊 我会没事的
No, if you stay at a hotel, you will feel rushed
不 你要住旅馆 就会感觉时间很紧
and you'll take an apartment
那样你肯定就会找一间
that does not align with your sensibilities.
与不符合你的鉴赏力的公♥寓♥了
Wait a second, Sweets has sensibilities?
等等 斯维斯有什么鉴赏力
Yes. He worked in a record shop.
他有啊 他曾经在一家唱片店工作
So?
所以呢
I think what Dr. Brennan means is that working in
我想布纳恩博士的意思是
a moribund enterprise gave me a lasting appreciation
在一家濒临破产的企业里工作
for the craftsmanship that goes into making a record.
使我对唱片录制技术有着长久的鉴赏力
You know, I remember stocking this T. Rex album.
我记得我曾经屯过霸王龙乐队的专辑
Uh, the one with 20th Century Boy.
就是有《二十世纪少年》的那张
And the liner notes, the album art,
那些封套内容简介 专辑封面
even the tactile feel of the vinyl...
甚至是唱片的真实触感...
And so you need an apartment that tickles your same fancy.
所以你需要找间公♥寓♥来满足你的这类情趣
Yeah. Excuse me.
是啊 不好意思
Those are my underwear, pal.
那是我的内♥裤♥ 哥们
What is he doing?
他在搞什么啊
Sweets has been very helpful.
斯维斯帮了我很多忙
He vacuumed, did the laundry.
清扫了房♥间 洗了衣服
All right, that's great and all,
是 那是很不错
but a man doesn't fold another man's underwear.
但一个男人可不能叠另一个男人的内♥裤♥
Are those Captain America boxers?
那是美国队长平角裤吗
Booth has a nostalgic side, too.
布斯也有怀旧的那一面
You know, psychologically, we yearn for our past
心理学上来讲 我们怀念过去
because we fear our future.
是出于对未来的恐惧
Or you just like Captain America
也可能我只是喜欢美国队长而已
or old records or your own apartment.
或者旧唱片 或者属于自己的公♥寓♥
So can we go now?
我们可以走了吗
Come on, we have a doctor to talk to.
快点 我们还得讯问一个医生呢
Let's go. Thanks.
走吧 谢谢
Thanks for that. Appreciate it.
谢谢配合 非常感谢
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Okay.
没事
I saw Jessica at the clinic just last Saturday.
我上周六还在诊所见过杰西卡
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Jessica was murdered last Saturday evening.
杰西卡上周六晚上被谋杀了
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Was Jessica healthy, Dr. Reese?
杰西卡身体有什么问题吗 里斯医生
Yes. Very. Why?
她很健康 怎么了
Why did she come visit you every month?
那她为什么每个月都要来找你看病呢
Well, that's confidential information. Thank you.
这个属于保密信息 谢谢
Not when your patient's been murdered.
你病人被谋杀了 你不需要保密了
We found a lot of cash on her,
我们在她身上找到很多现金
so we're thinking maybe the two of you were selling drugs.
所以我们在想 或许你们俩在贩毒
That's absurd.
太荒唐了
You wouldn't be the first doctor to make a little extra cash
你不是第一个在大街上卖♥♥禁药
distributing pills on the street.
来赚外快的医生
Jessica needed money.
杰西卡需要钱
That isn't why she had an appointment every month.
这不是她每周来看病的原因
I have to tell you? Legally?
从法律上说 我必须告诉你们吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是
I don't want you to get the wrong impression of Jessica.
我不希望你们对杰西卡有错误的印象
Okay, well, try us.
你说说看呗
Jessica came to the clinic once a month
杰西卡每个月来一次诊所
to have her blood tested for STDs.
是为了做性病血液检测
STDs, cash.
性病 现金
Jessica was a prostitute?
杰西卡是个妓♥女♥吗
It's not my job to tell my patients how to live their lives.
我不过问病人的私生活
I just want them to stay healthy.
我只希望他们能够保持健康
Pig bones? Yes.
猪骨头 是的
And I believe Dr. Brennan
我相信布纳恩博士
will heap praise on me for acquiring them.
会因此对我赞不绝口
Not as if that will cheer me up.
倒不是说我会有多兴奋
And why?
那是为什么呢
'Cause I got them from Adam Borchardt.
因为我是从亚当·博查特那里找到的
From his butchery.
他的屠宰场里
The suspect?
那个嫌疑人
It's a lot easier than waiting for a warrant that might never come.
比空等一张不会签发的搜查令容易多了
I figured if our butcher butchered the victim,
我想如果这位屠夫把受害人给宰了
he might have done it in a similar manner
他大概会按照
in which he would butcher an animal.
宰一头动物的方式下手
I might have to heap a little praise on you, too.
我也要对你赞不绝口了
It would be wasted.
你倒不用夸我
Look at the cuts on our victim's bones.
瞧瞧这受害人骨头上的伤痕
Each one extremely precise and clean.
每一刀都切得位置精准 干净利落
No clefts, no hesitation marks.
毫无裂痕 也没有任何试切创
Definitely made by someone who knows what they're doing.
动手的人一定精于此道
Like the butchered pig bones.
就像被宰的猪的骨头一样
And the flesh was removed in a similar way as our victim's.
肉被剔出的方式也和受害人相似
Is it true that she was a lady of the night?
她真的是个夜间工作者吗
According to Booth, she may have been prostituting herself
布斯说她可能靠当妓♥女♥
as a way of supplementing her income.
作为收入补贴
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表