None of the doctor's tools matched
医生的所有器械
the injuries of the bones.
都不符合骨头上的创口
I got to admit, I'm off the doctor as a prime suspect.
我必须承认 我不再把医生当首要嫌犯了
So, what are you thinking, it was the pimp?
那你觉得是谁 那个皮条客吗
Well, I'm wondering why
我只是在奇怪
a pimp would interrupt his prostitute at work.
为什么皮条客会妨碍手下妓♥女♥的工作
She could be freelancing.
也许她在私自接客
Cutting the pimp out of the equation.
皮条客拿不到分成了
Yeah, that could get someone killed.
对 这也许是杀人动机
Or...
或者说...
Or...
什么
The big guy was a client
那个大块头曾是她的嫖♥客♥
who had developed feelings for Jessica.
却对杰西卡产生了感情
You know, that kind of paranoid unrequited love
那种妄想的没有结果的爱
could definitely fuel feelings of intense rage.
能够演变成强烈的愤怒
That's him. That's our guy. I gotta find him.
就是他 他是凶手 我要抓到他
I gotta find an apartment.
那我去找公♥寓♥
Okay, so keep your eye out for a man,
好了 注意找一个男人
approximately six-foot-six,
身高近两米
between 250 and 280 pounds, dark hair.
体重250到280磅 黑发
I'm looking for him anywhere near Reese's place.
我正在里斯家附近寻找他
Wouldn't imagine there would be
想不到街区当中
that many surveillance cameras in the neighborhood.
居然有那么多监控摄像头
Yeah. You know, none of the artisanal shops even use them.
是的 但工艺品店几乎都不安摄像头
Half of them don't even have phones.
一半的工艺品店连电♥话♥都没有
In New York, the police eventually tracked down
在纽约 警♥察♥从一张停车票上
the Son of Sam through a parking ticket.
就追查到了萨姆之子
A ticket. That's genius, Cam.
停车票 这想法太棒了 凯
This Web site collects all traffic violations
这个网站会收集所有交通事故的信息
to analyze traffic flow and congestion.
来分♥析♥交通情况和堵塞
And?
然后呢
Reese lives one door from the intersection.
里斯的住处离十字路口只有一个门洞
These are all the photos of the drivers caught running the red
这是周六晚上当时杰西卡和里斯在一起时
on Reese's block on Saturday night
在里斯所住的街区中
when Jessica was with Reese.
被抓拍到闯红灯的司机
You think he was driving?
你认为他会开车去吗
No, no. But look at the angle of the camera.
不 你看这摄像头的角度
Right across the street from Reese's building.
就在里斯所住那栋楼的街对面
There he is. Look, in the background.
就是他 看 在背景里
You sure this is our guy?
你确定是这个人吗
Well, yeah.
我想是的
I mean, unless you see
除非你看到了
another six-foot-six, 250-pound man
另一个身高两米 体重250磅的男人
in front of Reese's building
在受害者在里斯公♥寓♥里的时候
at the same time the victim was there.
出现在公♥寓♥楼的前面
Let's get the FBI to put his picture on the nightly news,
让联调局把这张照片放到夜新闻上去
see if the public can identify him.
看有没有人能认出他
Pretty cool.
很好
Well done.
做的好
I saw my face on the news, turned myself in.
我在新闻上看见了自己 所以自己来了
I did not kill Jess.
我没有杀害杰西
That girl meant the world to me.
那个女孩是我的全部
What was it, Willis?
是怎么回事 威利斯
Did you end up buying a night or two with her
你和她睡过了一两次
and end up falling in love?
然后爱上了她
No, no.
不 不是的
You have it all really, really wrong.
你错得太离谱了
Okay, why don't you tell me how it really, really is.
好吧 那告诉我一个不离谱的真♥相♥
Jess was my niece.
杰西是我的侄女
Ah, you know, you're not starting off too good.
这个头开得可不是很好
See, Jessica Pearson has no family members.
杰西卡·皮尔森没有亲人
Not by blood.
不是血亲
Jessica's father and I were best friends
杰西卡的父亲和我从七岁开始
since we were seven years old.
就是最好的兄弟
When he died, I promised him
他死后 我承诺会
that I would take care of his daughter.
照顾他的女儿
That was ten years ago.
这是十年前的事了
And why should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你呢
I got photos of me and Jess since she was five.
我有一张♥杰♥西五岁时和我一起拍的照片
Okay?
好吗
Look.
瞧
High school graduation.
这是她的高中毕业照
After that, I paid for two years of college.
之后 我供她读了两年大学
You can check it all out.
你可以核实一下
As Jess got older,
随着杰西长大
she didn't need me as much.
她不像从前那么需要我了
Maybe I reminded her of her dad, I don't know.
可能我让她想起她爸爸 不太清楚
She calls me out of the blue
她突然来电
about some guy who was scaring her.
说有人恐吓她
The butcher?
是那个屠夫吗
I took care of that.
我打发了他
But I'm not stupid.
可我不傻
I have eyes.
我心里清楚
I saw how Jess's life was going.
杰西是怎样过活的
So you figured out that she was...
那么你猜到她是
Yeah.
是
I saw it.
我看见了
So you followed her?
所以你跟踪她
I heard her scream.
我听见她尖叫
So I kicked down the door...
于是把门踢开
And you stuffed her client in the closet.
然后你把她的嫖♥客♥塞到壁橱里
I came this close to killing him.
我差点就杀掉他了
This close.
就这么点
You and me could be sitting here now, only you'd be right.
要是那样 我也无需辩驳了
Agent Booth,
布斯探员
you got anybody that you're responsible for?
你有需要你照顾的人吗
Who needs help even though they feel like
那种需要帮助
they got to out in the world on their own?
又很想跳出自己世界里的人
Oh, yeah.
有的
Look, I'm in banking.
我在银行工作
I'm not a big guy, medium guy.
不是什么大角色 中层而已
But I told Jess that I could get investors
但我曾告诉杰西 我可以找人注资
for her applesauce company, so that she could stop...
她的苹果酱公♥司♥ 这样她就不再...
...taking clients for money and make a go of it.
靠卖♥♥身赚钱 可以好好打理生意
Was she going to take the deal?
那她接受你的提议吗
She said she'd think about it.
她说她会考虑
That was the last night you saw her.
那晚是你最后一次见到她
Yes.
是的
Okay, so this is a rundown of how the injuries
这是死者的伤口分散在
were dispersed across the remains.
全身各处的详细情况
Four incisions to the skull,
头骨有四处切口
seven to the right arm, six to the left,
右手臂有七处 左手臂有六处
eight to the thoracic region,
胸部有八处
two to the pelvis and another four on each leg.
骨盆有两处 两边腿部各有两处
It appears as if the spacing between the incisions
左臂的切口
on the left arm is equal to the spacing
貌似和胸部切口的
between the incisions on the thoracic region.
间距很吻合
Okay, that's interesting.
有意思
Let me try the right arm.
再挪挪右臂
Try the legs, Angela.
挪一下腿 安琪拉
What is this telling us?
这说明了什么
This is the position the victim was in
死者被割肉时
when her flesh was removed.
就是这个姿势
She was protecting herself.
这是自我保护的姿势
She was cut 18 times with surgical-like precision.
像做手术一样 她被精确地割了十八刀
Why would she stay in the same position
全身受到这样的袭击
throughout the entire attack?
为什么她还能保持一个姿势
Perhaps she was already dead at this point?
或许那时她已经死了
Or worse,
或者情况更糟
she could have been paralyzed
可能她已全身麻痹
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表