Bones S08E08
识骨寻踪 第八季第八集
Yes. Frenzied passion for art
对艺术狂乱的激♥情♥
is a canker that devours everything else.
是吞噬一切的脓疮
Dr. Brennan, agent Booth, he's coming around.
布纳恩博士 布斯探员 他醒了
Hey, there, Michelangelo, you hear me?
看这里 米开朗基罗 能听见吗
You shouldn't call him that, Booth.
你不应该那么叫他 布斯
If he had a head injury,
如果他头部受伤
he might think that's who he is.
他可能认为自己就是米开朗基罗
Something's poking in my back.
有东西戳着我的后背了
And something smells terrible.
还有很难闻的味道
Do you know your name?
你知道自己叫什么吗
Yes. Okay, what is it?
知道 你叫什么
I'm not saying. Told you.
我不说 我说吧
You confused him. No, I didn't.
你把他弄糊涂了 我没有
I'm not confused, I'm just not telling you my name.
我没糊涂 我只是不告诉你们我叫什么
See, he's not confused.
看吧 他没有糊涂
Vitals are stable, no sign of concussion, but...
生命体征稳定 没有脑震荡的迹象 不过
Who are you?
你们是谁
Who are we? FBI, that's who we are.
我们是谁 我们是联邦调查局的
Since when does FBI cover billboard vandalism?
联调局什么时候连广♥告♥板涂鸦都管了
I'd like to begin my examination.
我开始检查吧
Ambulance guy says I'm okay.
救护员说我没事
Well, she doesn't mean you.
她不是在说你
You're glued to decomposed human remains.
你粘上了腐烂的人类尸骸
We're gonna flip you on the board.
我们要把你翻过来放在那块木板上
Okay, let's do it.
开始吧
You three grab the head. What's on me?
你们三个抬头部 我身上有什么
You two grab the feet.
你们两个抬脚
Easy on the neck, okay?
小心脖子
One, two, three.
一 二 三
This is weird.
太诡异了吧
Easy on the shoulder. Take it slow.
小心肩膀 慢慢来
What-what's on my back?
我背上的是什么啊
Why is it sticking to him?
为什么尸体会粘在他身上
Industrial strength adhesive.
工业强力胶
I got it.
我明白了
You know what, Bones, he was... he was standing up there,
你看 骨头 他当时站在那上面
sticking that to that.
粘那张画报
He tripped over his bucket.
他把桶碰掉了
The buckets falls and he gets stuck. Right?
桶掉下来 他也被粘住了对吧
There's a dead dude stuck to my back?
我背上粘了个死人吗
Bones, why can't we just, you know,
骨头 我们为什么就不能
peel them apart?
把他们剥开呢
The adhesive has had ample time to adhere.
胶水有了足够的时间粘得很牢
Pulling them apart
把他们拉开
would rip off Michelangelo's skin, or worse,
会撕掉米开朗基罗的皮 更糟的是
completely destroy the evidence.
会彻底损毁证据
Worse than ripping off my skin?
比撕掉我的皮还糟
Well, this could certainly be cause of death.
这个很可能就是致死原因了
What?
什么
An anomalous projectile completed a transparietal trajectory.
一个不规则发射物完全地刺穿了顶骨
Why can't you just be simple?
怎么不简单点说呢
Arrow through the head. Murder.
箭射穿了脑袋 谋杀
Insect and rat activity is indicated
昆虫和鼠类的活动说明
we must be near an open sewer.
这附近有一条敞开的下水道
Oh, come on, man!
快点啊 兄弟
Get it off of me!
快把它弄下去
After we get back to the lab.
要等我们回到实验室
Yeah, it should give you and your new buddy
对 可以让你和你的新朋友
some time to bond there.
多联络一下感情
We caught a good one.
我们赶上了一个好案子
We've been over this.
我们已经说过这事了
There's no such thing as a good murder.
谋杀就绝非好事
Babe, I need your secret stash of peanut butter.
宝贝 我需要你私藏的花生酱
Hodgins, I bring in my peanut butter
哈金斯 我带花生酱来
for a little comfort food every once in a while.
是想不时吃一点来安慰自己
For comfort? Why?
安慰 为什么
I got a ticket this morning.
我今早收到罚单了
Speeding?
超速
No, I turned right on a red.
不是 亮红灯的时候我右转了
Well, that's legal.
那是合法的啊
Not at Broadway and Nash.
在百老汇和纳什的交叉口就不行
It's like a police trap over there.
就好比有个警♥察♥设下的陷阱
They just wait, like fishermen after trout.
他们就像是姜太公钓鱼愿者上钩
I think you mean like a deer hunter at a salt lick.
你是想说就像猎鹿人埋伏在盐碱地吧
Was there a sign?
那里有警示标志吗
There was one, but it was really small.
有一个 但它实在是太小了
Okay, well then, you definitely have to fight it.
这样的话 你绝对要据理力争
Why? Because it's unfair.
为什么 因为不公平
Now, come on, if you can give me the peanut butter,
好了 如果你把花生酱给我
then the Jeffersonian will reimburse you.
杰斐逊实验室会给你报销的
Shouldn't I just pay the fine and get on with my life?
我不是该把罚款交了然后继续过日子吗
What?
怎么了
Where is the spark plug that I married?
我娶得那个爆脾气姑娘去哪了
The spark plug you married conducted an unfettered sex life
你娶得那个脾气火爆的姑娘性生活开放
and never lived anywhere for more than a couple of years.
还从不在一个地方住超过几年
You want her back around?
你想让这样的她回来吗
There's really no way to answer that without making you mad.
我无论怎么回答你都会生气的
Babe, peanut butter.
宝贝 花生酱
Cover your eyes.
把眼蒙上
Are we allowed to laugh?
我们能笑吗
No. Okay.
不能 好吧
What are we calling the one that's still alive?
我们怎么称呼这个还活着的人呢
Well, Booth calls him Michelangelo.
布斯叫他米开朗基罗
Michelangelo worked on commission.
米开朗基罗是为了钱创作
That's no kind of real artist.
他不是真正的艺术家
Michelangelo's no kind of real artist.
米开朗基罗不是真正的艺术家
Good to know.
真有幸能知道
Why won't you tell us your name?
你为什么不说出你的名字呢
'Cause I don't want you to know it.
因为我不想你们知道
Kind of obvious, right?
很明显吧
Large, rugged pelvis suggests the victim was a Caucasian male.
大而粗糙的骨盆说明受害人是白人男性
I have a large, rugged pelvis?
我的骨盆大而粗糙
Not you, the murder victim.
不是说你 是谋杀案的受害人
Upper margin formation on the pubic synthesis
耻骨联合区上缘的构造
indicates early 30s.
说明年龄在三十出头
The victim's C5 and C6 vertebrae have been fused.
受害人的C5和C6脊椎骨被熔合过
Uncommon for someone that young.
在这么年轻的人身上可不常见
Hmm. If we find the doctor who performed the procedure,
如果找到了做这个手术的医生
we can identify the victim.
我们就可以确认受害人的身份
How about the corpse that's trying to sodomize me?
你们要怎么处理这具想猥亵我的尸体
We have to separate Michelangelo and the corpse.
我们必须把米开朗基罗和尸体分开
There we go.
这才对嘛
What about a laser?
用激光怎么样
No, no lasers.
不能用激光
I-I agree with the smart and beautiful angel.
我同意这位美貌与智慧并存的天使说的
Well, the smart and beautiful angel is gonna go find out
这位聪明美丽的天使要去查出
who fused our victim's neck bones.
是谁熔合了我们受害人脖子上的骨头
Fracture lines from the obscured region and onto the zygomatic,
从阴影区到颧骨的裂痕
indicative of a perimortem trauma to the facial bones.
说明受害人死前面部曾受到重击
The arrow's clearly visible
这支箭在受害人
on either side of the victim's skull,
头骨的两边都清晰可见
but it didn't actually pierce it.
但是它实际上并没有刺穿头骨
Steve Martin?
史蒂夫·马丁
Michelangelo's real name is Steve Martin?
米开朗基罗的真名是史蒂夫·马丁
It's a gag.
恶搞的道具
The ends of the arrows
箭的两端还连着
are connected to a plastic headband.
一个塑料发箍
Steve Martin? No?
史蒂夫·马丁 没听说过吗
It's a gag.
原来是恶搞的道具
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表