Everyone's gone.
所有人都走了
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
I know you can see me.
我知道你看得见我
Your eyes are open.
你的眼睛睁着呢
Corpses have their eyes open.
死不瞑目
You should shower.
你应该去冲个澡
The heat will be good on any of your strained muscles.
热水对缓解你绷紧的肌肉有好处
Thank you, but I'm just going to stay right here
谢谢 但我只想留在这里
and die of internal bleeding.
然后死于内出血
You did good out there.
你刚刚表现得很好
Thanks.
谢谢
You think good enough to be on the team?
你觉得好到能够加入你们吗
It's not just my decision, but, yeah,
这仅取决于我的想法 不过 没错
I'm guessing you're at the top of the list.
我想你是候选名单上的第一个
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, great.
太好了
They all have blood.
全都沾着血
Hey, Emily.
你好 艾米丽
What's up with the eyewear?
你戴的是什么眼镜
Oh, these are my shooting glasses
这是我的射击眼镜
'cause I enjoy all types of violence.
我喜欢各种暴♥力♥的运动
Don't leave your valuables up in here.
别落下贵重物品
Things tend to go missing.
这里容易丢东西
Ivanna had a vintage cigarette lighter that went missing.
伊万的古董雪茄打火机就丢了
I had a bracelet that got snatched.
我的一条项链也被抢了
Wait, you mean you have a petty thief on the team?
等等 你是说队里有一个小偷吗
I wish stealing from the lockers
我只希望储物箱的小偷小摸
was the only thing we had to worry about around here.
是唯一需要担心的事情
I only mention this
我说这些
'cause I'm pretty sure
是因为我很确定
you're going to be on the team.
你会加入我们的团队
Oh, that's great.
那太好啦
Hey, do you want to get a drink after this to celebrate?
一起喝一杯 庆祝一下好吗
It'll be my treat.
我来请
You paying, I'm down.
你买♥♥单 我就去
All right.
好的
Hurry up, I'll wait outside.
赶快 我在外面等你
Okay.
好的
Booth heard from Angela.
布斯收到安琪拉的消息了
Is she all right?
她还好吗
She says she feels like she's been in a rock fight,
她说就像经历了一场大战
but she's fine.
但她还挺好
She also said there was blood on all the skates.
她还说所有的溜冰鞋上都有血迹
Oh, that makes sense.
那就说得通了
No hair or tissue either.
但没有找到毛发和组织
So the rock fight was for nothing.
大战一场结果却一无所获
Mr. Bray says the remains are fully cleaned.
布雷先生说遗骨已经清理完毕
Good, I'll take a look.
很好 我去看看
Dr. Brennan, I am going to ask you
布纳恩博士 我想要问你
a personal question, which I don't normally do, as you know.
一个私人问题 你知道我不经常这样
Is something wrong with Seeley?
瑟雷生了什么病吗
Nothing is wrong with Booth.
布斯没得什么病
I know he was in the hospital.
我知道他曾去过医院
Nothing is wrong with Booth.
布斯没得什么病
I'm not allowed to talk about it.
我不能告诉你
Those two statements contradict each other.
这两句话自相矛盾
And I know this is none of my business.
我知道这和我没有关系
It is none of your business.
这的确和你没有关系
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
That's all Booth will let me say about it.
布斯只允许我说这么多
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go look
现在 请允许我去查看一下
at Mr. Bray's bare bones.
布雷先生清理好的骨头
Dr. Brennan, I've begun profiling
布纳恩博士 我已经开始对
the dismemberment tool the killer used.
杀手所用的肢解工具建模
Well, typically handsaws are one of two designs
典型的板锯有两种设计
based on function: rip or crosscut.
根据它们的功能 撕裂或横锯
This false start kerf on the left distal ulna--
左边远端尺骨上锯齿形切口的顶点
it's a perfect 70-degree angle.
是整70度角
Well, a ripsaw would be 90 degrees.
粗齿锯的锯齿是90度的
Take a look at the cross section of the left femur.
看一下左股骨的截面
The narrow lines on the residual striae indicate
条纹间狭窄的间距说明
very fine teeth.
锯齿很密
I estimate a 12-point count based on the breakaway spurs.
根据分离的骨刺我估计锯齿是12号♥的
Also deep gullets to allow for such a smooth cut.
同时这样平滑的切口说明齿槽很深
What's your conclusion?
你的结论是什么
Wood saw-- high quality.
木锯 质量还很好
Nick Bennett, the manager of the Derby Dolls,
尼克·班尼特 德比娃娃的经理
said that he built the wooden track himself.
说那条木质跑道就是他自己建的
Dr. Saroyan said that the blood spatter evidence
瑟罗博士说血迹证据
indicated that there might be a corresponding laceration
说明右肩峰上应该有
to the right acromion.
相应的撕裂伤
Sure enough, there is a shallow, serrated abrasion.
确实是 那里有一道浅的锯齿状磨损
Hemorrhagic staining indicates
上面的血迹说明
that this cut was made perimortem.
这处伤口是生前造成的
This is good work.
干得好
So, I'm doing my pretty girl skating, right?
所以 我像个漂亮姑娘那样溜冰
All fluffy dress and, and, and, and twirls.
穿着毛茸茸的裙子 还转着圈
Oh, twirls, I love twirls.
转圈 我就喜欢转圈
And I see this boy that I like--
然后我遇到了那个我喜欢的男生
he is getting smacked into the boards
他被自己的朋友们
over and over by his friends.
一次又一次地推到板子上
Smacked into the boards.
推到板子上
I took 'em out. Bang!
我把他们叫出来 一顿胖揍
Took 'em out. Bang!
把他们叫出来 一顿胖揍
I saved that boy. And you know what?
我救了那个男生 你知道吗
He did not like that because he was a boy.
他不喜欢你救他 因为他是男的
That's correct.
说对了
All right, but I liked it a lot.
可是我喜欢啊
So, here I am, doing Roller Derby.
所以啦 我就开始在德比溜冰了
Roller Derby is fun. Mm-hmm.
在德比溜冰很好玩
What's your excuse?
你什么理由啊
I'm here.
我来了
You sure are.
你当然来了
Okay, this is my boyfriend.
他是我男朋友
And we, uh, we sleep together
我们 我们睡在一起
and everything, don't we, honey?
什么都做 是吧 亲爱的
Uh, right, yeah.
是啊
We do.
我们啥都做
No, no. He's a cop.
不是吧 他可是警♥察♥
Oh, I know, I know.
我知道啊
Um, I actually found out that you were down a girl
其实我就是因为他才知道
on your team because of him.
你们这个队伍的
That's why I tried out.
所以我才去参加选拔
He's a... a very good-looking cop.
他是个 很帅的警♥察♥嘛
He sure is.
他当然帅啦
Can you just give us a weensy minute over here?
能失陪一小会儿吗
Weensy.
就一小会儿
Weensy, weensy.
一小下下
Let's go, honey.
来这边 亲爱的
Are you just pretending to be drunk here or what?
你这是装醉还是真醉啊
Um, well... Oh, no. Okay, hey.
这个嘛 不是吧 好吧
Okay. Uh, I am pretty drunk,
行了 我是喝醉了
but I didn't call you for a ride home.
不过叫你来不是为了送我回家的
Really bad with the whole undercover thing, you really are.
你当卧底真是糟透了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 就是
Because guess who found out that Nick
那你猜是谁发现尼克
has been ripping off the team by skimming from the till,
从钱箱里拿钱克扣队员的工资
and guess who accused him to his face?
再猜是谁找他当面对质了
Melinda Perkins? That's right,
梅琳达·珀金斯 答对了
so now you have to arrest him.
所以你现在必须逮捕他
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表