If I know Pelant,
以我对普朗特的了解
this is gonna get his attention.
这一定会吸引他的注意
Booth!
布斯
Oh, God.
哦 老天
Decoy.
圈套
T-a-r...
目...
Target.
目标
"Sweets."
"斯维斯"
Booth isn't the target. Pelant's going after Sweets.
布斯不是目标 普朗特要杀的是斯维斯
That's why Pelant has Sweets stuck in traffic.
所以普朗特才让他被困在马路当中
It makes him an easy target.
这样就能很容易地瞄准他了
Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
How do we know this isn't just another elaborate decoy?
我们怎么知道这不是另一个圈套呢
No, it's not.
这不是圈套
This is why I wanted to stay online.
这就是我为什么要保持在线状态
I lured him in.
是我引他进来的
He is infiltrating the system now,
他现在正在侵袭系统
reversing the decryption
篡改解码
to make it look like Booth is the target.
让这一切看起来像布斯是目标
Brennan.
布纳恩
What's going on, Bones?
怎么回事 骨头
Booth! You're all right?
布斯 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, but Sweets never showed up.
我没事 但小甜甜一直没出现
Traffic. Angela said that
他堵在路上了 安吉拉说
Pelant hacked the lights.
普朗特干扰了交通灯
You were supposed to meet the shooter,
你现在应该见到杀手了
but you're just a decoy.
但你只是他设的一个圈套
The target is Sweets. Where's Sweets?
目标是斯维斯 斯维斯在哪
I'm doing a recognition search
我现在在对他的车
for his car now.
进行识别搜索
Got him. He's at Harding and Avenue H.
找到他了 他在哈丁和H大道路口
The witness you were going to meet-- she's the shooter.
你要见的那个目击者人 她就是凶手
All right, look, send a chopper in.
好吧 派辆直升机过来
Can't. Pelant scrambled the guidance systems.
做不到 普朗特把导引系统搞得一团糟
He's knocked out radio communications, cell service.
他还切断了广播和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
All right, look, I'm close. I can get there, all right?
好吧 我离他很近 我可以过去找他
Sweets does not die today.
今天小甜甜不会死的
I have to go.
我也得去
You can't!
你不能过去
No, he is out there alone.
不 他正一个人在那
There's a shooter. I'm his partner.
外面有个凶手 我是他的搭档
Watch out, buddy!
小心点 老兄
Get off of there!
离开那里
Idiot!
白♥痴♥
That's my car!
那是我的车
Watch it!
注意点
What is he doing?
他在干什么
Sweets!
小甜甜
Sweets!
小甜甜
Sweets!
小甜甜
Booth!
布斯
Got her.
抓住她了
Booth!
布斯
Booth.
布斯
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm okay.
我没事
Pelant is worse than ever,
普朗特比以往更恶毒了
preying on a wounded child like that.
竟然欺骗那样一个受伤的小孩子
All right, so Angela said Pelant shut down his entire network.
安吉拉说普朗特切断了他的一切网络
He's off the grid.
他彻底下线了
For now. Oh, we'll take what we can get.
也就是暂时的 有进展总比没有强
What about the girl, she talking?
那女孩怎么样了 开口了吗
It's gonna take some time.
还得一阵子吧
Well, you know what? If anyone can get her
你知道么 如果有人能让她指引我们
to lead us to Pelant, it's our shrink.
找到普朗特 那就是我们的心理医生
You hear that, Sweetie bird?
听到了吗 甜甜小宝贝儿
You're the man. Don't blow it.
看你的了 别搞砸啦
Listen, I hate to cut short a meeting with my sixth-
我真的不想中断与我第六喜欢的人
and eighth-favorite people,
和第八喜欢的人的会议
but I got a date with my first favorite.
不过我跟我的最爱今天有约会
Damn right you do.
对啊 你要约会
You two got to go practice the marriage dance.
你俩得好好练练婚礼舞步
Right.
有道理
What's the marriage dance?
婚礼舞步是啥
Oh, I get it.
哦哦 我懂了
I thought you'd want some weird tribal wedding,
我以为你会想要什么古怪的部落式婚礼
and I'd have to pay for you in giraffes.
我还得为你掏钱去请长颈鹿
No, no one offers giraffes.
不行 没有人会提供长颈鹿的
The archaic Catholic wedding ritual is important to you.
古典天主教结婚典礼对你来说很重要
And even as an atheist,
即使作为一个无神论者
I can see the beauty in it.
我也可以体会到它的美感
Plus, I speak Latin.
再说 我说拉丁语的
Tu frueris oscillationibus, Christine?
你享受摇摆吗 克里斯汀
I don't think they use Latin anymore, Bones.
我想他们现在应该不用拉丁语了 骨头
That's an old language, right?
这语言太旧了 不是吗
I'm not sure she understood me.
我不确定她明白了我的意思
It's an old language. She doesn't get it. Hold on.
这语言太旧了 她听不懂 等一下
Booth.
布斯
You won't marry her, Agent Booth.
你娶不了她 布斯探员
It's Mom.
是我妈妈
Say hi.
替我问好
You don't get to decide that.
你可做不了主
But I do. I always make the decisions.
我做得了 我总是做主的人
And Dr. Brennan can't know the reason why
而且布纳恩博士可不能知道
you're turning her down.
你为什么要拒绝她
If you tell her,
你要是告诉她
I'll know. We're done here.
我会知道的 我们就谈崩了
If you ignore me, you'll be responsible
你要是敢不睬我 你就得为
for the deaths of five innocent people:
五个无辜受害者的死亡负责
the teenager with the green shirt and headphones,
那个穿绿衬衫戴耳机的少年
couple on the bench,
长凳上的那堆情侣
the old man playing chess by himself.
还有那个一个人下棋的老头
You know, I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna kill you.
我会抓住你 然后杀了你的
You've already tried.
你已经试过这一招了
See, I-I really do decide what happens next.
看到吧 我确实能决定接下来发生什么
And this will happen, too,
这件事也一样会发生
maybe because I've read everything
也许是因为我读过一切
Dr. Sweets has written about you and Dr. Brennan.
斯维斯博士写的你和布纳恩博士的故事
I know you could never trade five innocent lives
我知道你绝对不会用五条无辜的人命
for your own happiness.
去换取自己的幸福
Don't be upset, Agent Booth, please.
你可别太难过 布斯探员 千万别
I feel all of us are closer than ever now.
我感觉到我们之间比以往更亲近了
I will kill you.
我会杀了你的
**Oh, if I had my way
*如果我有办法
**I would
*我一定
**Never let you down
*不会让你失望
**I'll take the long way
*我会走很长的路
**If it's a long way
*如果有条很长的路可走
**A long way down
*一条很长的路
**For us.
*通向你
Is Christine asleep?
克里斯汀睡着了吗
Yeah.
睡着了
Angela gave me this magazine.
安吉拉给了我这本杂♥志♥
I-I don't understand
我真搞不懂
why all these women are wearing white dresses.
这些女人为什么都爱穿白色的裙子
There's no way they're all virgins.
她们又不可能都是处♥女♥
Something...
有什么事
Something the matter?
有什么事要跟我说吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表