Who is talking when I'm talking?
是谁在我说话的时候说话
I, uh... I'm sorry, Your Honor.
我...很抱歉 法官大人
No, I was just explaining to my partner
我只是在给我的搭档解释
that while these proceedings may be unconventional,
这些程序也许有点不合常规
they are by no means a "freak show."
但绝对不是什么"怪人秀"
Who is this woman,
这个女人是谁
and why is she interrupting my courtroom?
她为什么会闯进我的法庭
I-I have no idea, Your Honor.
我...我不知道 法官大人
I'm Dr. Temperance Brennan...
我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Bailiff Griff, eject her now.
法警格里夫 马上把她驱逐出去
Uh, you can't do that.
你不能那么做
No, this isn't even a real courtroom.
这都算不上是真正的法庭
There's no ceiling. Don't even try it, pal.
连屋顶都没有 想都别想 兄弟
Hey, look... We can either do this easy
你看 你们要是不配合
or we can do it hard.
就别怪我了
You're not gonna do it at all.
你什么都不用做
Okay? FBI. Special Agent Booth.
联邦调查局 特别探员布斯
This here is my partner. Dr. Temperance Brennan.
这位是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
We already heard that, Bones.
我们听见了 骨头
And we're here to ask you a few questions about a murder.
我们来这是就一桩谋杀案问你几个问题的
Rebecca was murdered?
丽贝卡被谋杀了
Why? By whom?
为什么 谁干的
That's what we're here to find out.
我们来就是为了找到答案
You reported her missing.
是你报告了她的失踪
I-I was worried; she didn't show up for work,
我很担心 她没来上班
she didn't call. Rebecca never missed a day.
也没打电♥话♥来 丽贝卡从没旷过工
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Is this gonna take much longer?
还需要很长时间吗
The judge needs to be in makeup.
法官大人要去化妆室了
Rebecca... was murdered.
丽贝卡...被谋杀了
Oh, my god.
天哪
Yeah, so you better tell makeup it's gonna take a while.
是的 你最好跟化妆师说要等上一阵了
Well, what happened? They don't know.
怎么回事 他们也不知道
When did I last see Rebecca?
我上次见丽贝卡是什么时候
Looks like the post-show debrief on the 17th.
好像是17号♥那天在演出后的报告会上
The meeting went until 7:00.
会议开到7点
I'm sorry. Are you her assistant?
不好意思 你是她的助理吗
No. Jill's our intern producer
不是 丽贝卡失踪后
since Rebecca disappeared.
吉尔在做我们的实习制片人
So you replaced Rebecca?
你代替了丽贝卡
No one could really replace Rebecca.
没人能真的代替丽贝卡
Her body was found in an abandoned building
她的尸体是在L街上一幢废弃的楼房♥里
on L Street.
发现的
Do you know what she was doing there?
你知道她去那里做什么吗
Probably recruiting litigants for the show.
可能是为节目找寻找新的当事人
Becca would go anywhere to get people
贝卡为了给节目招新哪里都去
on the show-- police stations, the DMV.
警♥察♥局 车管所
She'd even camp out in parking lots
她甚至到公园里露营
waiting for fender benders to happen.
等待着小事故的发生
She was committed.
她真的很敬业
The night she went missing, where were you?
她失踪的那天晚上 你们在哪里
Home.
在家
Alone. Just being truthful.
老实说是一个人
I was here-- I had 20 hours of video to get through.
我就在这里 我要看完20个小时的录像
Alone, I assume?
我猜你也是一个人
I liked Rebecca.
我很喜欢丽贝卡
In case both of you are innocent,
要是你们都是清白的
was Rebecca seeing anyone romantically?
那丽贝卡有没有男朋友
Not since Griff. The bailiff?
和格里夫分手后就没有了 那个法庭监守
Griff the bailiff and your producer
法庭监守格里夫和你的制片人
were having a relationship?
谈过恋爱
They broke up last year.
他们是去年分手的
But they got along fine.
但他们相处得很好
They're both professionals.
他们都是专业人士
One more question.
最后一个问题
If someone was accused of biting,
要是有人因被咬提起诉讼
wouldn't you demand solid proof for a conviction?
你是否需要确凿的证据才能定罪
Really?
真的假的
I would like her answer.
我想听听她的答案
I have got the results!
结果出来了
The fiber from the victim's fingernail?
死者指甲里的纤维
What? No. No, no, I'm still working on that. No.
什么 不是 我还在查那个 不是
I have a molecular breakdown of your grandma's secret sauce.
我把你奶奶的秘制辣酱进行分子分解了
Oh, forget it; I've moved on. No, you haven't.
算了 我不计较了 你还计较呢
You're still pissed, and I don't blame you.
你还在生气呢 我不怪你
All right? That stuff is awesome.
好吗 那个辣酱太好吃了
Yeah. My grandmother used to put it on my catfish.
是啊 我奶奶以前总是把它放在我的鲶鱼上
Oh, you're killing me here.
你让我内疚死了
I'm not gonna let that hot sauce die.
我是不会让那个辣酱绝版的
Now, look at this. I-I took a swab of the bottle
看这个 我在瓶子里蘸了一点
and I ran it through the Mass Spec, right?
然后用质谱仪进行分♥析♥
Now, I almost got everything, okay?
我几乎找到配方的所有物质了
We've got red and yellow peppers, okay,
有红青椒 黄青椒
cayenne, tomatoes, of course,
当然还有辣椒 番茄
garlic, onions, cumin, salt, Hodgins....
大蒜 洋葱 小茴香和盐 哈金斯
brown sugar, vinegar-- it's just, there's this one compound
红糖 醋 就只有一种成分我不能确定
I cannot identify, and I was hoping you'd know what it was.
我希望你知道那是什么
Yeah, sure. It's the one thing you'll never find.
没错 这个你永远都找不到
Okay, but I've already got
但是我已经确定
a portion of the molecular chain...
其分子链的一部分了
Love.
爱
It's love, Hodgins.
是爱 哈金斯
That's not gonna show up on your Mass Spec.
这个是不会在你的质谱仪上显现的
Come on, let it go.
都过去了 别再想了
No. Fi... come on, hey...
费 别这样
I-I'm one compound away!
就差一种成分了
I-I'm gonna burn the crap out of your mouth,
我一定会辣得你满嘴冒火
and you are gonna love it!
你一定会爱死它的
Huh? What's that about?
这是怎么了
We met when the show started.
我们是在节目开播时认识的
Trudy didn't want us to date each other,
特鲁迪原本不希望我们交往
but I guess Rebecca and I were so in love
但我是想我和丽贝卡太过相爱
that she didn't want to be the Grinch.
她不想做败兴者
How long were you together?
你们交往了多久
Four years.
四年
Lived together for the last two.
后两年一直同居
With Iris. Iris.
和艾瑞斯一起 艾瑞斯
That's interesting.
很有意思啊
Not really, Booth.
没有啊 布斯
For hundreds of years, having multiple partners
上千年来 有多个伴侣
was quite acceptable.
是可以接收的
Oh, no, no, no. Iris is a dog.
不是不是 艾瑞斯是一只狗
Uh, she's a leopard hound that we rescued.
她是我们救的一只豹猎犬
Never mind.
当我没说
So, what happened?
后来发生什么了
Uh, not much.
没什么
I mean, we saw Iris in a shelter
我是说 我们在避难所里看到艾瑞斯
and both of us thought she was really...
我们都觉得她很
No, no, not...
不是不是
not with the dog, Iris, with you and Rebecca.
不是狗 艾瑞斯 是你和丽贝卡
Why'd you guys split?
你们为什么分手了
Oh, well, her job.
她的工作
I remember asking her if it was worth it.
我记得我问过她这是否值得
I mean, she was always dealing with lunatics.
我的意思是 她总是和疯子打交道
I told her, one of them could snap.
我告诉过她他们当中肯定会有人发怒的
Did anyone ever threaten her?
有人威胁过她吗
Oh, yeah, every day.
每天都有
Half the people who lost blamed her,
有一半的输家都迁怒于她
because she got them all fired up before they went on.
因为在上节目之前她害得他们都被解雇了
But she wasn't bothered? Oh, she loved it.
但她没受这个影响 她反而很喜欢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表