Hey, listen, his explosives will be armed,
注意 他有武装炸♥药♥
so don't startle him.
别吓他
Tac team's six minutes out.
突击队还有六分钟才到
Call Carlson.
通知卡尔松
Hello.
喂
Mr. Carlson, it's Dr. Brennan.
卡尔松先生 我是布纳恩博士
Hey, Booth, Brennan has him.
布斯 布纳恩接通他了
Tell him once he gets inside the ATM
告诉他马上进入ATM
keep the door shut.
并把门关紧
Mr. Carlson, you have to get inside the ATM
卡尔松先生 马上进入ATM
and hold the door shut.
把门关紧
Someone is trying to kill you.
有人要杀你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
The man who killed your brother is there with a bomb.
杀死你哥哥的人现在手持炸♥弹♥在你附近
Move now!
赶快进去
Keneally, FBI! Freeze!
基尼利 我是联邦调查局 别动
Let's get out of here.
赶快离开
Stand back.
别过来
All of you.
都别过来
You know what's in here.
你们知道里面有什么
You know what'll happen.
也清楚后果
Sir. Sir!
先生 先生
Hmm? What?
什么
You're in a dangerous situation.
你现在处境危险
Please leave the area.
请离开这片区域
What? What did he say?
什么 他刚刚说什么
Step back, sir.
先生 退后
Oh, my God!
天啊
Is someone in trouble?
谁有麻烦了吗
They have guns!
他们有枪
What's happening?
出什么事了
I got it.
我拿到了
It's only a flesh wound, Lance.
只是点皮肉伤 兰斯
Don't worry.
别担心
Right.
好了
It's okay. You're gonna be fine.
没事 你会没事的
Don't look at me,
别看我啊
you're the one who shot him.
是你打中他的
Booth's with Keneally.
布斯和基尼利在一起
He's taking his statement now.
布斯在给他做笔录
How bad is it?
情况有多糟
Bad. I have to face an internal review
很糟 枪击平民的内部调查
for shooting a civilian.
还在等着我
No, I meant me.
不是 我指的是我
Oh. You'll be fine.
你会好起来的
They're saying the wound is mostly psychological.
他们说这伤最多是心理作用
Uh, Agent Sparling-- Olivia...
斯帕林探员 奥利维亚
...I like you.
我喜欢你
You're smart, you're really good at your job,
你聪明 工作出色
you shot me and I don't-- I'm not even mad.
你开枪伤了我 我甚至都没生气
But I'm seeing someone.
但我有女朋友了
It's serious.
我是认真的
Doesn't take a psychologist to tell
就算有人是说真的
when a guy is taken.
也别让心理医生来说
That's why I'd never dream of doing this.
所以我也没想过会这么做
I heard it went well.
我听说很顺利
Yeah, dumb-ass hit man taken out
是啊 我们这边只是轻微伤亡
with only minor casualties on our side,
就拿下了那个三流杀手
so you know what, we ended up ahead.
所以说 我们提前完成了任务
I was talking about the budget presentation.
我说的是预算报告
The bean counters are actually increasing the budget.
那些吝啬鬼增加预算了
My boss is thrilled with me.
我上司对我很满意
See that? Glad it worked out.
看见了 真高兴这事成了
I bet you are.
你当然高兴
Too bad it wasn't you.
只可惜不是你
Me? Well, we sent in a specialist. Only the best.
我 我们派了一个专家去 我不适合
You know you're not getting that promotion now, right?
你知道你没升职了吧
Wait a second, why? I caught the bad guy.
说什么 为什么 我抓到了那个恶棍
That's got to count for something.
也算是功劳一件吧
Well, it makes me all tingly,
我也很痛心
that's for sure, but that's it.
那是肯定的 可事实如此
You're gonna have to settle with running around,
你还是只能跑跑外勤
shooting people until you grow up.
枪林弹雨 直到成熟为止
Well, you wouldn't love me any other way, right?
你就是没办法喜欢我 是不是
Oh. You said there was a casualty; who was it?
对了 你说有伤亡 是谁
Sweets. He'll be fine.
是小甜甜 他没事的
Sweets.
小甜甜
That boy's got the goods.
那孩子有点真材实料
But you better not tell him I said that.
你还是别告诉他我这么说过
No problem. As far as the world's concerned,
没问题 对所有人来说
you're a horrible person, cherie.
你就是个讨厌鬼 亲爱的
I knew I could count on you, cherie.
我就知道你靠得住 亲爱的
I'm sorry you're not getting the promotion.
真抱歉你没能升职
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You know, for lying to me, thank you.
我是谢谢你没对我说实话
I mean, I know it's a white lie,
我是说我知道那是善意的谎言
but, I mean, look at you.
不过 看看你
Being all sweet and lying to me.
变得这么温柔 还知道要瞒着我
I didn't want you to get the promotion.
我不希望你升职
Why? Because I'm a man of action
为什么 因为我雷厉风行
and not someone who's gonna rot behind a desk?
不是那种会老死在办公桌前的人吗
No, because who else would take me out into the field?
不是 是除了你还有谁能带我出现场
That's a good point, Bones.
说得有理 骨头
But truthfully, I'm sorry that you're disappointed.
不过说真的 很抱歉你失望了
I'm not disappointed.
我没失望
Because you're a man of action
因为你是那种雷厉风行
who would rot behind a desk?
还会老死在办公桌前的人吗
That's right.
没错
Man of action.
雷厉风行
Can I start buying you things now?
我现在能给你买♥♥东西了吗
No, you can't.
不 不行
But, hey, I'll tell you what, you can buy Christine stuff.
不过呢 你可以给克里斯汀买♥♥
I know you'd like a new grill.
我知道你会喜欢新的烧烤架
Christine would love a new grill.
克里斯汀会喜欢新烧烤架的
She would love it.
她会喜欢
Baby girls need grills.
小女孩需要烧烤架
They need grills and a new tool set.
她们需要烧烤架和一套新的烧烤工具
What? What is this?
这是什么玩意
It's a quinoa. "Queenoa"?
是藜麦 "里买♥♥"
Quinoa. What is that?
藜麦 什么东西
It's a grain.
是一种谷物
There's a lot of protein. Interesting.
富含蛋白质 有意思
When I get the new grill, we can cook steaks.
等有了新的烧烤架 我们能烤牛排
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表