Just move on, all right?
别提了 好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I was fine before, I'll be fine now.
我之前很好 现在也会很好
Let's just talk about the case.
我们还是说案子吧
Sure.
好
All right. Appreciate that.
很好 谢谢
Have you had any luck tracking down Storm?
追捕风暴有消息了吗
Guy lives in an RV. I put out an APB
那家伙住在房♥车里 今早我发布了
on the thing this morning.
对这玩意的全境通告
You think that he'd be willing to kill
因为死者偷了他的客户
because the victim stole some of his clients?
你就觉得他会杀人
Sweets says it's probably not about the wallet,
小甜甜说也许不是关于钱包
and more about his ego.
而是在于他的自尊心
You know, he's getting older, he's not looking so good.
他老了 看起来不帅了
I'm sure Sweets said that if Storm didn't know
我确定斯维斯说如果风暴不知道
what else to do with himself,
该拿自己怎么办
he would lash out at the person he viewed as a threat.
他就会猛烈抨击他自认为是威胁的人
In this case, our victim.
在这个案子中 就是死者
That is exactly what he said.
和他说的一模一样
Which proves that a person doesn't need
这也就证明了一个人不需要
any special training
任何特殊的培训
to spout psychobabble.
就能顺利讲出心理学的东西
I got a hit. Storm's RV is parked
有消息 风暴的房♥车停在
outside a house in Arlington.
阿林顿的一栋房♥子外面
Did you ever consider stripping?
你考虑过跳脱衣舞吗
Really? No.
不是吧 当然没有
Well, you have an alluring personality
你拥有吸引人的性格
and a wonderful physique.
还有美妙的体格
Well, so do you, but you wouldn't strip.
你也是 但是你绝不会跳脱衣舞
I did. What?
我做过 什么
For my paper.
为了我的论文
I wouldn't be much of a scientist if I hadn't.
如果我不这么做就不会是个好科学家
You were a stripper?
你做过脱衣舞♥女♥
Well, it was only once.
只有一次
I got too much going on right now.
现在我有太多需要处理的事情
I don't need to hear this, Bones.
我不需要详听这事了 骨头
I used fans, large fans.
我拿着扇子 很大的扇子
You would have enjoyed it.
你会喜欢的
Let's just crash the party, okay?
我们去加入派对吧
It was... Enough with the fans.
那是 不要再说扇子了
A burlesque tease. Okay, that's great.
脱衣挑逗 好了 很好
It was a tease.
那是挑逗
Okay, all right, everybody, everybody quiet up!
好了 各位 统统安静
All right, Magic Mike, put the clothes back on.
行了 神奇迈克 把衣服穿好
FBI. Let's go.
联邦调查局 跟我们走
Sweet! Another stripper!
真好 又一个脱衣舞男
Oh! I am not another stripper! I'm FBI!
我不是脱衣舞男 我是联邦探员
Sure you are. That's why you have a "Cocky" belt buckle.
当然 所以你才系着"神气"的皮带扣
I told you you were alluring.
我说过你很诱人吧
Come on, man! Who the hell sent you here?!
不是吧 老兄 谁派你来的
This is my gig!
这是我的演出
Your friend Jack Spindler was found murdered, pal.
你朋友杰克·斯宾德勒被谋杀了
His skull was crushed beyond recognition.
他的颅骨被压碎到无法辨认
Oh, my God.
我的天
Wow, these strippers really have elaborate backstories.
这些脱衣舞男还精心准备背景故事
Really?
不是吧
"Officer Storm. Metro Police."
"风暴警官 城市警♥察♥"
I can arrest you for impersonating a peace officer.
我可以逮捕你 因为你假扮治安官
You gonna start hauling kids in on Halloween, too?
万圣节的时候你打算把孩子们都关起来吗
I wouldn't be a smart-ass if I were you, okay?
如果我是你我就放乖点
Not when you're a murder suspect.
特别是你还是谋杀犯罪嫌疑人
Jack was my friend. Why would I kill him?
杰克是我朋友 我为什么要杀他
We know that you got
我们知道两周前
into a fight with him two weeks ago.
你和他吵了一架
Jack stole some clients from me,
杰克从我这里偷走了一些客户
so I called him out.
所以我就叫他出来
There's evidence of a fracture
有证据显示
to the neck of the distal end
杰克右手第四掌骨的
of his fourth metacarpal on Jack's right hand.
末端有断裂
What the hell is she saying?
她在说什么呢
No idea. But we have proof
不知道 但是我们有证据
that you did more than just call him out.
你可不止是把他叫出来而已
I gave him a couple of gut checks,
我只是吓唬了他一下
so he knew not to poach clients again.
这样他就知道不应该再偷别人的客户了
What about last weekend?
上周末是怎么回事
Saturday nights are the most profitable for strippers.
周六晚上是脱衣舞者最好的赚钱机会
Didn't see him.
我没见到他
It's not like there was any bad blood between us.
我们之间可没有什么隔阂
Yeah, because what's a few broken distal fourth things
对 朋友之间哪会打断对方
amongst friends?
第四个什么什么的
That doesn't make sense, Booth.
你说的毫无意义 布斯
He gets the idea.
他懂的
We made up.
我们已经和好了
Jack knew I needed the money,
杰克知道我需要这笔钱
so he even set me up with some gigs
所以他甚至帮我安排了几个
that he couldn't handle 'cause of his finance thing.
他正好因为经济问题去不了的活儿呢
Call the place you found me.
不信你打给你找到我的那地方
The birthday girl will tell you Jack referred me.
寿星女会告诉你杰克把我推荐给她们
We have forensic evidence that Jack had intercourse
我们有证据显示 杰克死的那天
the night he died.
曾与人性♥交♥
To him, it was a perk.
对他来说那是赚个外快
I warned him that it was bad business, dangerous even,
我警告他那样赚钱不好 太危险
if the wrong boyfriend or husband found out.
因为有可能男友或老公会发现
We officially have cause of death:
我们有正式死因了
a sudden sharp blow to the posterior C3 vertebra.
C3脊椎尾部突然受到尖锐的打击
A V-shaped cut at almost a perfect 90-degree angle.
切口呈V字形 角度几近完美的直角
Impact caused a severe contusion to the spinal cord.
所以导致了严重的脊髓擦伤
Can't live without a spinal cord.
人可不能没有脊髓啊
Yeah.
是啊
There's trace wedged in the wound.
有什么东西楔入伤口的痕迹
The reason I'm here.
所以需要我啊
Okay, there's a lot in here, man.
好吧 这里有很多呢
These metallic flakes-- they look like aluminum.
这些金属小薄片 看起来像铝制的
This fiber looks like some kind of synthetic polymer.
这纤维看起来像某种人造聚合物
And... bingo.
没错
This is the antenna and front vestigial wing
这就是一只热带臭虫的触角及退化翅
of a Cimex Hemipterus. It's a bedbug.
这是一只床虱
One trapped in a V-shaped cut.
被卡在在V形切口了
Yeah, yeah. So, all right,
是啊 是啊 好吧
we already know that the victim was in a fight, right?
我们已经知道受害者跟人打架了
What if he gets punched,
说不定他被打了一拳
he falls back, yes, his neck collides hard
往后倒下 对 然后脖子在床架角落
with the corner of the bed frame.
狠狠地撞了一下
The fiber's from the sheet.
纤维是床单上的
Which was crawling with bedbugs.
上面爬满了床虱
Maybe the victim really did get caught
说不定受害人真的被别人
sleeping with another guy's girl.
捉奸在床了
Seeley?
瑟雷
I'm busy.
我在忙
This won't take long, and then I'll be gone.
我不会占你太久 说完我就走了
I can understand how you feel.
我能理解你的感受
I'd probably feel the same way.
换了是我大概也会这样
But kids make their parents into gods,
但孩子们把父母当上帝
so we can't do anything but disappoint you.
我们不想做任何让你失望的事
I really don't need to hear this.
我真的不想听这些
Yes, you do.
你得听
I am no god, Seeley.
我不是上帝 瑟雷
I am just a person, like everybody else.
我只是个人 是个普通人
I make mistakes,
我会犯错
clearly, big ones.
显然 还是大错
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表