Right, yeah, so, turns out
有道理 结果
the tissue lesions we found were caused
我们找到的组织损伤都是因
by proteases, amylases, cellulases, and lipases
死者尸体上的蛋白酶 淀粉酶
that were placed on the victim's remains.
以及脂酶而造成的
Enzymes? Yeah, these supercharged,
酶吗 对 超能量的
biodegradable cleaning agents
能进行生物分解的清洁剂
that break down organic material on a molecular level.
能将有机物质的在分子水平进行消化
So the killer wanted to hasten decomposition.
这么说凶手希望以此加快尸体的腐烂
Yes, the composition of this cleaning agent
清洁剂的构成也符合
fits with the fact, too,
这一点
that our victim worked cleaning up crime scenes.
说明死者是干清理犯罪现场这活的
So the killer had access to the dead man's material.
凶手也有机会获取受害者的用具
Yeah, it looks that way.
是啊 看来是这样
What is it, Dr. Hodgins?
怎么了 哈金斯博士
You're a political exile.
你是位政♥治♥流亡者
That is so cool.
太酷了
In a terrible, terrible way, of course.
当然这事真是非常非常的糟糕
Of course.
那是当然
I'm not an FBI agent, Davey.
戴维 我不是FBI探员
I'm a psychologist.
我是名心理医生
Why, you think I'm gonna kill myself 'cause Lucky's dead?
怎么 你以为幸运仔死了我就会去自杀吗
Well, your mother was concerned about you.
你母亲挺担心你的
I'm okay. But she's right.
我没事 但她说得没错
You liked Lucky.
你喜欢幸运仔
Look, I didn't do great in high school.
我中学成绩不怎么样
I got into fights, I got high a lot.
常常会打架 常常会嗑药
Lucky started taking me to work with him after school.
放学后幸运仔开始带着我去上班
He paid me.
他给我发工资
After graduating, started working full-time.
毕业之后 我开始了全职工作
Lucky thought I was smart.
幸运仔认为我很聪明
You're going to miss him.
你会很想他的
I'm fine.
我没事
What will you do now?
你现在什么打算
Try and take over his business.
试图接管他的生意
Lucky thought I had what it took to be partner one day.
幸运仔相信我有能力有朝一日成为他的合伙人
Okay, but you're pretty young to run your own business.
可想要现在就接管生意你也太年轻了吧
I got no choice.
我毫无选择
What else will me and my mom do for money?
不然我和妈妈怎么生活
You care about your mother.
你很在乎你母亲
Yeah, so? Were you aware
是又怎样 你知道
that Lucky wasn't faithful to her?
幸运仔对她不忠吗
Look, sometimes on a job, Lucky would send me away.
有的时候工作到一半幸运仔会把我支开
I knew why.
我知道原因
And Lucky must've known that you knew he was cheating on--
幸运仔一定知道你知道他出轨
Lucky had a code, alright?
幸运仔有这么一条原则
He said, in a marriage, you treat your woman good,
他说过 结婚后就得对女人好
you bring home the bacon, you treat her with respect.
负责养家糊口 尊敬地对待她
But?
但是
But a man has a life.
但是男人有自己的生活
He works hard, he plays hard.
他努力工作 也要努力玩
What do you think of that? I think if he works hard,
你怎么看 我觉得他要是
and he plays hard, he...
努力工作努力玩 他
maybe he dies hard, too.
也许他死得也不轻松
Hmm, so you're saying that cheating has consequences?
你认为他是因搞外遇而自食其果
After working with Lucky,
你为幸运仔工作这么久
you must be pretty good at cleaning up evidence.
一定对清除证据很在行吧
I didn't kill Lucky.
我没有杀幸运仔
I wasn't thinking of you.
我说的不是你
I was thinking of your mom.
我说的是你的妈妈
Now, she mostly
她是为了你
stayed with Lucky because of you, right?
才没有离开幸运仔 对吧
Now, she realized that you could run
然而她发现你可以
the business on your own,
独♥立♥接管生意
she wouldn't need Lucky anymore,
她也就不需要幸运仔了
so she kills him,
所以就杀了他
you clean up the evidence,
你清除了证据
life goes on.
生活就可以继续了
My mom didn't kill Lucky, neither did I.
我妈妈没有杀幸运仔 我也没有
You know who you should talk to?
知道你该去和谁谈谈吗
The guy who runs Grim Sweeper Cleaning.
格莱姆清洁公♥司♥的老板
He and Lucky hated each other.
他和幸运仔恨死对方了
Thank you, Davey.
谢谢你 戴维
I'm surprised you didn't say that right away.
真奇怪 你怎么不早说呢
You know, I like
我觉得
this mother-son killer team for the murder.
凶手很可能就是这对母子组合
They both have motive.
他们都有动机
The kid knows how to eradicate evidence.
那孩子还懂怎样清除证据
What are you doing? Don't talk shop in the house.
你干什么呢 别在家谈工作
Oh, yeah, you have to wrap that up
放冰箱前也该把它
before you put it in the fridge.
密封起来吧
Why am I gonna wrap it up when I'm just gonna eat it
我半夜就会起来吃掉为什么还要
in the middle of the night? Christine is asleep.
费劲密封啊 克里斯汀睡着了
You know what? I'll wrap it up.
还是我来吧
No, you're not gonna wrap it up.
不 不用你来密封
'Kay, you can wrap anything you want
等你有了自己的房♥子
when you get your own place. I'm looking, okay?
你想密封什么都行 我有在找
The-the housing market is tight right now.
现在房♥产不好找
It's not his fault, Booth. Yeah.
这不是他的错 布斯 没错
Sweets has trust issues involving finding a home.
斯维斯很难找到一个家
Since he grew up an orphan,
因为他从小是孤儿
the anger he's sublimated has paralyzed him
他抑制住的愤怒
from developing a healthy perspective
让他无法真正明白
on what having a home means.
一个健全的家是怎么样的
That made him bond with us and our home
所以他和我们关系亲密 向往我们的家
so he didn't have to deal with his own emotional insecurities.
这样他就不用面对自己情感上的不安
Bah-ha, Bones shoots from the outside -- three points.
骨头从边线援助 投篮得三分
Where's that psychobabble coming from?
这些心理学的胡扯都是哪儿学来的
Well, you left one of your psychobabble books
你把你的心理学书落在
in our bathroom.
我们家厕所了
Yes, it was fascinating. YeYes,
是的 真的很有趣 是 是的
but it's how you interpret the information
但重要的是该如何对事情
that counts, okay,
做出分♥析♥ 知道吗
and you're way off on this.
你的分♥析♥离事实太远了
I am looking actively.
我有在很努力的找
Without fear, I'm looking, alright?
没有恐惧心理 我在找 知道了吗
It's just...it's just difficult right now.
只是 只是现在很难找到
Very defensive.
反应有点过度哦
I'm not defensive.
我哪有反应过度
It's natural. We understand.
这很正常 我们懂
Can we please just talk about the case?
我们能谈案子了吗
Okay, what Sweets just did there --
斯维斯刚刚这话
that is called deflecting.
这叫逃避心理
I'm not deflecting, either.
我也没有在逃避
Oh, it sounds like deflecting.
听起来像是在逃避呢
I enjoy psychology.
我喜欢心理学
We were talking about Melvin Carville.
我们在谈梅尔文·卡维尔的事
Thanks, Sweets.
谢了 小甜甜
Why are we talking about crime in our home?
为什么在家里谈罪案的事
Look at this.
看这个
Lucky was suing him for restraint of trade.
幸运仔为了贸易管制的事告了他
Melvin had to lowball the bid, then raise the price later.
梅尔文虚报低价 过后再涨价
Right, so, with Lucky out of the way,
幸运仔一走
Grim Sweeper Cleaning is
格莱姆清洁公♥司♥就是
the only crime scene cleanup business in town.
城里唯一的犯罪现场清理公♥司♥了
What, so now it's okay to talk shop in the house?
现在可以在家里谈工作了吗
Well, we have a murderer to catch, Booth.
我们还没逮到凶手呢 布斯
Yeah, Dr. Brennan's 100% right on this.
是啊 布纳恩博士此话完全没错
Okay, just because you're, you know, you're buttering her up
就算你在讨好她
doesn't mean you have to stop looking for a place.
不是说你就能不找房♥子了
I'm not buttering her up. I don't think...
我没有在讨好她 我觉得他没有
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表