and femoral head was caused by a beating.
一定是因殴打而引起的
Must've been severe to cause you to limp after all these years.
你现在走路还一瘸一拐 可见伤得不清
If you're talking about my hip,
如果你是指我的臀部
yes, I was thrown down a flight of stairs.
是的 我被他从楼梯上扔了下来
And it will never happen to me again.
可是这种事再也不会发生了
But I knew I had to leave.
我知道我必须离开
I blamed myself all these years.
多年来我一直指责自己
But seeing what he has here,
可是看到他现在的生活
and-and what you've given him --
还有你给与他的点点滴滴
I knew that he was strong.
我知道他坚强地挺过了
And I was right.
我做对了
You were.
你是对的
He's the strongest man I know.
他是我认识的最坚强的人
You remember that song?
你还记得那首歌♥吗
That I used to sing to you before you'd go to bed?
你睡前时我常唱给你听
Oh, not the monkey song.
不是那首猴子歌♥吧
Yes, the monkey song.
就是猴子歌♥
**Five little monkeys*
*五只小猴子
*Jumping on a bed* Mom...
*在床上跳* 妈
**One fell off and hurt his head*
*一只摔下來 撞到头
**Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said*
*妈妈打电♥话♥给医生 医生说
**No more monkeys jumping on the bed*
*不要再让小猴子在床上跳
**Four little monkeys*
*四只小猴子
**Jumping on the bed*
*在床上跳
**One fell off and bumped his head*
*一只摔下來 撞到头
**Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said*
*妈妈打电♥话♥给医生 医生说
**No more monkeys jumping on the bed*
*不要再让小猴子在床上跳
**Three little monkeys jumping...*
*三只小猴子在床上跳
So, you reported Jack missing two days ago,
两天前你报告说杰克失踪了
am I correct, Mr. Harrison?
我说得对吧 哈里森先生
Yeah, I reported him. Spindler never missed work,
是我报告的 斯宾德勒从不缺席
so when I couldn't get him on the phone,
我给他打电♥话♥也联络不上
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道事情不对劲了
Was he a good employee?
他是名好员工吗
He was the hardest working son of a bitch I had.
他是我手下干活最卖♥♥力气的
Guy brought in $5 million in new accounts
这家伙还在培训生项目的时候
while he was still in the trainee program.
就带来了五百万美金的新交易
Sounds like he was responsible for a lot of clients.
听起来他要负责很多客户
I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy
他要是把那么大一笔钱都损失了
if he lost a chunk of all that cash.
客户们肯定会不高兴
We don't lose our clients' money.
我们不会让客户损失钱
But with market conditions being what they are,
但鉴于现在的市场行情
certain fluctuations can cause a downturn...
某些波动会导致经济低迷
That's great. You know,
很好
I'm gonna need his work computer and a list of all his clients.
我需要他的办公电脑和他所有客户的名单
Sure. I'll have my assistant shoot it over to you.
当然了 我会让助理尽快给你送过来
Great. You're aware that he was a stripper, right?
很好 你知道他是个跳脱衣舞的吧
Spindler?
斯宾德勒吗
You got to be wrong.
你肯定是搞错了
The guy was making serious bank at the firm,
这家伙在公♥司♥从事严肃的银行业
he wouldn't need to... strip.
他没必要去跳脱衣舞
No, it's true, he was a stripper.
不 是真的 他是个脱衣舞男
And, as his boss, I'm surprised you didn't know that.
作为他的老板 我很惊讶你不知道这事
The only thing I cared about was how much money he brought in.
我只关心他能给公♥司♥带来多少钱
I wonder how your boss would react
我想知道你的老板会作何感想
if he found out that you hired a stripper.
如果他发现你雇佣了一名脱衣舞男
I don't like where this is going.
我不喜欢你的言外之意
I can't imagine you do.
我猜你也不喜欢
But, you know what, we're done for now.
但我们先进行到这里
Sure.
没问题
Hey, I have a little expertise in government pensions.
我对政♥府♥退休金有所研究
I could increase your annual return
如果你拿出一小部分让我投资
if you just let me invest a small portion...
我能增加你的年收益
We're done, for now.
今天的问话已经结束了
Leave the badge on the table.
把徽章留在桌上
Fine.
好吧
I don't get it. I've been down to my last five bucks,
我真不理解 我曾经穷得只剩最后五块钱了
but even then, I wouldn't take my clothes off for money.
即使那时候 我也没想过靠脱衣服赚钱
You know, based on your robust frame,
鉴于你体格强健
muscular build and symmetrical features,
肌肉发达 身体对称性好
you can make a good income as an exotic dancer.
你去跳艳舞的话能有很高的收入
Then I wasted a lot of money on grad school.
那我读研究生算是没少浪费钱
The victim was educated and had a successful profession.
受害者也有良好的教育背景和成功的职业
Are you trying to get me to strip, Dr. B?
你是在说服我转行跳脱衣舞吗 B博士
I'm just saying that I understand the impulse.
我只是说我能理解这种冲动
It's a way to project power and fertility.
这是表达力量和生育能力的一种方式
It seems the calf implants were not
看起来小腿植入并非
the only surgical procedures performed on the victim.
受害者所做的唯一外科手术
The proximal end of the tibia has been cut and realigned.
胫骨的临端曾被切割和重排
This is evidence of a tibial osteotomy.
这是胫骨切开术的证据
Based on the extensive remodeling,
根据大量的骨重建迹象
he had this surgery done years ago.
这手术是他多年以前做的
He must have suffered from Blount's disease.
他肯定曾患有布朗特病
It's very common in severely overweight children.
这种病在严重超重的儿童中很常见
Then I imagine he didn't start stripping as a kid.
那我猜他的脱衣舞生涯不是从儿时开始的
Not professionally, at least.
至少不是专业的
Well, this guy was clearly in love with himself.
这家伙明显很自恋
Think someone else was, too.
我认为还有人也爱他
Looks like he had a girlfriend.
看上去他有个女朋友
So the vaginal fluid Hodgins found in his underwear
那哈金斯在他内♥裤♥里发现的阴♥道♥分泌物
will probably come to nothing.
很可能没有结果了
So, uh, how's it going with your mom?
你和你老妈相处得如何
It's great.
相当不错
Her and Bones are getting along.
她和骨头相处融洽
It's great.
很好
Oh, that's great.
那真好
And Christine, too. They love each other.
还有克里斯汀 她们很喜欢对方
Nice. One question,
不错 再问个问题
since it seems to be going so well.
既然事情发展得这么顺利
You're in the FBI,
你在联调局工作
could've tracked her down at any point.
你本可以随时寻找她的下落
Yeah, I could've. But, you know,
是的 我可以
I figured she would find me when the time was right for her.
但我认为她会在合适的时机来找我
And the time was right, and she found me.
现在时机对她正合适 她就找到我了
Right.
没错
Dr. Brennan said the victim was overweight as a child.
布纳恩博士说受害者曾是名超重儿童
She's saying that's why he was killed?
她说那是他被杀的原因吗
Well, I'm saying that his past could explain
我是想说 他的过去能够解释
why he has all these mirrors.
为什么他房♥间里会有这么多镜子
Whoa, all right, look.
好吧 看这里
Spindler had painful body image issues.
斯宾德勒曾有着痛苦的体形问题
By stripping, he's finally able to gain
通过跳脱衣舞 他终于能得到
the acceptance and attention that he needed.
他所需要的赞同和关注
It's a voice mail.
是语♥音♥信箱
Don't you need a password for that?
难道不需要密♥码♥吗
It's voice mail,
就是个语♥音♥信箱而已
doesn't everybody just use one-two-three-four?
大家不都是用1234的吗
Well, I do, but now I'm gonna change that.
我是这样 但我现在决定把它改掉了
You have one message.
你有一条留言
Hey, Jack, where the hell are you?
杰克 你死哪儿去了
I'm not gonna put up with this anymore, you bastard.
我不会再容忍♥这种事了 你个混♥蛋♥
I swear, if I find out you're cheating on me again,
我发誓 要是再发现你背着我偷吃
you're finished.
你就死定了
Sounds like he was getting attention from someone.
看来他的确得到了某人的关注
She doesn't sound happy.
她听上去可不怎么高兴
No.
没错
Okay, so it says here your father is Andrew Mineta?
这里写着你父亲是安德鲁·米内塔
The founder of Atlantis Airlines?
亚特兰蒂斯航♥空♥的创始人
So?
那又怎样
So, what's a girl like you doing dating a stripper?
像你这样的女孩干嘛要和一个脱衣舞男约会
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表