That was the arrangement.
就是这么约定的
It's often quite difficult for a man
让男人妥协于女人的规矩
to accord to a woman's rules,
通常是很困难的
especially when rather exquisite sex is involved.
尤其是牵扯到美好的性生活
Look, I had my time with Rachel.
我和瑞秋度过了美好的时光
We were something, then she moved on
我们曾经在一起过 然后她向前看了
and we went back to being what we always were:
然后我们又恢复到之前的关系
good friends and business partners.
好朋友和生意伙伴
Death business.
死人生意
Look, do you mind? I have to get back to work.
不介意的话 我得回去工作了
Losing Rachel has left me shorthanded.
失去了瑞秋 我们已经人手不足了
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
I've made a startling discovery.
我有一个惊人的发现
Let's hear it.
说来听听
Monica Craig died of lung cancer, correct?
莫妮卡·克雷格死于肺癌 对吧
Yes. It metastasized to her brain and to her spine,
没错 癌细胞转移到她的大脑和脊髓
amongst other areas.
以及其它部位
May I commandeer your computer?
可以用一下你的电脑吗
This shows bone metastasis in the femur.
这张图显示了股骨中的骨转移
Why don't we just jump to the startling discovery?
直接说你那惊人的发现吧
I don't think Monica Craig's cancer
我认为莫妮卡·克雷格的癌症
was advanced enough to cause actual death.
还没发展到足以致死的程度
What? I believe she had
你说什么 我认为
weeks left to live at the time of her death,
她本该有好几个星期可活
perhaps even months.
甚至几个月
That is a startling discovery.
这发现可够惊人的
We have no apparent cause of death for Monica Craig.
我们没有莫妮卡·克雷格的明确死因
Because we blamed it on the cancer.
因为我们认为是癌症
Good job, Ms. Wick. I know.
做得漂亮 维克女士 我知道
So, using the info that Daisy gave us,
根据黛西给我们的资料
Hodgins and I have been working together to try to narrow down
哈金斯和我协同合作 来试着缩小
the weapon that was used to create the kill-shot wound.
造成杀伤性创伤所用武器的范围
So I took a 3-D impression of the wound to the sternum
我用三维影像演示胸骨的创伤
to create an image, which gives us...
来得到凶器的图像 我们看到...
That's a very distinctive pattern.
这图案还真是很有特色
Scrapings contained particulates of amazonite,
残余物中含有绿长石微粒
it's a stone indigenous to this area.
是该地区的所出产的一种石头
I checked the database to see if there were any stone weapons
我查了数据库 看是否有石头武器
that could create a similar wound pattern.
能造成类似的伤痕模式
All ancient weapons.
都是古代的武器
Yes, but do not despair,
但是请别绝望
because the stone contained microscopic
因为石头中含有非常微小的
particles of diamonds, which means...
金刚石微粒 这意味着
Saws. Yeah, I also found cutting oil.
锯子 没错 我还发现了切削油
So, the weapon was a cut rock, sourced locally.
所以武器是一块切割过的石头 本地出产
A stone, a-a burial marker.
一块作为墓碑的石头
And Mirza makes all of the burial markers
米尔扎为绿色通道的客户
for Green Passages. Well done.
亲手打造所有墓碑 干得漂亮
Now we know the victim was crushed
现在我们知道了受害人
by a stone burial marker,
是被一块墓碑石撞击而死
and we know who made it.
我们还知道这墓碑是谁打造的
You know, everything just keeps coming back to you.
所有的证据都指向了你
You forget to mention something,
有些事情你忘了说
we find out about it, we dig a little bit more,
我们也发现了 我们再调查调查
and then, hey, boom, there's something else.
然后你猜怎么着 又有新发现了
I lost my partner, Agent Booth.
我失去了我的生意伙伴 布斯探员
I'm sorry if my thoughts are muddled.
我很抱歉我的脑子一团乱
Memory loss from grief is quite common.
悲伤引起的记忆缺失是很常见的
And convenient.
这也是个便利的借口
In your catalog, it says that
你的服务手册里说
you hand-carve all of the grave markers for your clients.
你会为所有的客户手工打造墓碑
Yes. That is part of our service.
是的 那是我们的服务项目之一
Including Mrs. Craig's?
包括克雷格夫人的墓碑吗
Yes. That was a beautiful marker.
是的 那是个漂亮的墓碑
I carved the symbol Qi.
我刻上了"气"的符号♥
The Chinese symbol for life force.
在中国文化中象征生命力
It meant a lot to her.
这对她来说意义重大
It was carved from a local stone slab.
是用当地的石板雕刻而成的
I can give you its dimensions and its weight.
我可以给你们石板的大小和重量
I don't want to leave anything out this time.
这次什么我也不想落下了
Grief really makes you a smart-ass, too.
悲伤也让你变聪明了
No, no, no no. That comes from being repeatedly accused
不 变聪明是因为我一遍又一遍地
of a crime I did not commit.
被指控莫须有的罪名
We might not have been intimate anymore,
我们是不在一起了
but I loved Rachel.
但是我爱瑞秋
Oh, I believe you loved her, but she ended the affair,
我相信你爱她 但是她要终止关系
which made you really angry.
那会使你很生气
You should know that
你要知道
the marker you placed on the grave
你放在墓地上的墓碑
is headed for the lab at the Jeffersonian.
已经被送到杰斐逊实验室
What?
什么
Wait. You think someone used the marker to kill Rachel?
等等 你说有人用那个墓碑杀了瑞秋
When a killer bludgeons someone that violently,
当凶手那样残忍♥地攻击别人
he usually leaves behind some DNA.
他一般会在上面留下DNA
Oh, okay, so I can expect
好吧 所以我估计
you guys again asking for a DNA sample.
你们是来要我的DNA样本了
Oh, but that shouldn't matter to you,
但你肯定不介意
'cause you're innocent, right?
因为你那么无辜
Yeah, that is right, actually, but you know what?
是的 我是很无辜 但是
Just to be on the safe side, I'm gonna consult an attorney.
保险起见 我要先咨♥询♥一下律师
Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯博士
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
You're not mad at your beetles, are you?
你不是在冲甲虫们发火吧
No. Maybe a little disappointed.
没有 可能是有点失望
But no, I was just thinking about what Daisy said--
但是没发火 我只是在想黛西说
that Monica Craig's cancer wouldn't have killed her yet.
莫妮卡·克雷格的癌症不足以致死的事
Cancer metastasizes differently in every person.
癌症转移情况每个人都不一样
We'll be running more tests, though.
不过我们是要再做些检查
I want to be shot into the sun.
我想被撒进太阳里
Uh... what? When I die.
什么 我死以后
I want to be loaded into a spacecraft
我想被装进宇宙飞船
and shot into the sun. Return to the source.
向太阳发射 重归本源
You're not expecting me to arrange that, though, yeah?
你不是想让我安排这事吧
No, I got it covered, thank you.
不 我已经安排好了 谢谢
How about you? How do you want to go out?
你呢 你死后想怎么安葬
I'm not going in the ground, that's for damn sure.
绝对不是土葬 我十分确定
I've hit a chord. Why is that?
我问到点子上了 为什么啊
Eleanor Marks. New York. May 1994.
埃莉诺·马克斯 纽约 1994年五月
Is that one of your cases?
是你的案子吗
It wasn't my fault, thank goodness.
不是我的错 谢天谢地
She was pronounced dead by a colleague.
我一个同事宣布她死亡的
But when the pallbearers were carrying
但是当送葬者抬着
her coffin to her grave, they heard scratching.
棺材去墓地的时候 他们听到了刮擦声
She was alive? It turns out, she'd been in a coma,
她还活着 结果 她是昏迷而已
which is why I'm going cremation all the way.
所以我决定以后一定要火化
I get it. Although you might want to think about the sun.
明白了 不过你可以考虑一下太阳
Oh, my God! Look at this!
天呐 看这个
At what, specifically?
看什么
Here. Look at this.
这里 看这个
They're different sizes. See these guys?
它们大小不一样 看见这几只了吗
They're growing at a rate
它们的生长速率
that's considered normal for beetles, right?
对甲虫来说是正常的
But the others... Oh, their gross, wormy bellies are swollen.
但其他的 它们恶心的虫肚胀大了
Exactly. They're obese, which is entomologically impossible.
它们长肥了 在昆虫学上是不可能的
See, beetles have protein receptors
甲虫身上有
that prevent them from overeating,
阻止它们暴食的蛋白质受体
but something interfered with that.
但是有东西干扰了受体
They might be able to tell us how she died.
它们没准能告诉我们她是怎么死的
Hey, do you know where the coffee grinder is?
你知道咖啡磨豆机在哪里不
Why is that?
问它干嘛
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表