I'm FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
我是特别探员瑟雷·布斯
You're all over 18, right?
你们都已经过了18岁了吧
All right, this here is Dr. Temperance Brennan.
这位是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
She figured out how Colin Gibson died.
她查出科林·吉布森是怎么死的了
Colin was thrown from the hood of his father's car.
科林从他父亲汽车的引擎盖上被甩了下去
His neck snapped as he hit the ground.
他撞到地面时颈骨折断了
Is that Colin's skull?
那是科林的头骨吗
It feels like he's looking at you, huh?
是不是感觉他正在看着你呀
So, um...
那么...
Colin died in an accident?
科林是死于事故的吗
Nah.
不
A hidden body, definitely murder.
被藏起来的尸体就意味着谋杀
His body was hidden twice.
他的遗体掩藏过两次
First in this pump house , and then...
第一次是藏在水泵站 然后...
in this greenhouse.
转移到温室里
So it's gotta be murder...
所以应该是谋杀
unless somebody else here has a theory.
除非在场的哪位有其他的想法
Great! Murder it is.
很好 就是谋杀
Booth, I have a theory.
布斯 我有个推论
What's that?
是什么
Colin dies in a stupid stunt.
科林是因为做这个愚蠢的特技死的
You panic, hide the body...
你们惊慌失措 把尸体藏起来
then one of you sees his parents somewhere.
你们中有人在某处看见了他父母
At church?
在教堂吗
You can't live with the guilt.
你无法在愧疚中生活
You're going to go to the Gibsons,
所以你决定找他父母
tell them where to find him.
告诉他们藏尸地点
So which one of you human beings has a conscience?
你们哪一个良心发现了
Which one of you tough guys decided to move
又是哪个心硬的家伙
Mr. Gibson's remains to the greenhouse?
把吉布森先生的尸体移到了温室
Shaun, did you have anything to do with this?
肖恩 你和这事有关吗
Please tell me you were the one
请告诉我 是你决定
that decided to tell Mr. And Mrs. Gibson the truth.
告诉他父母真♥相♥的
Don't tell nobody nothing.
什么都别说
You shut up, Carl!
闭嘴 卡尔
I am done listening to you.
我不会再听你的话了
It happened like she said.
事情如她说的那样
Exactly.
一模一样
I was driving.
是我开的车
You dared Colin, didn't you?
是你挑动科林做的 是吗
You knew that he would do anything you said.
你知道他最听你的话
For a while I was okay, I thought,
刚开始我觉得没什么
"It was an accident, forget about it." But...
我想这是个意外 忘了吧
You started having nightmares?
你开始做噩梦
Colin just came and stared at me.
我梦见科林向盯着我
His head broken, flopping to one side,
他的头断了 扑通落在一旁
saying he was cold where we left him.
说他在那里很冷
The greenhouse was better. It was warm.
温室好一些 比较暖和
So all three boys confessed,
三个男孩都认罪了
but the girl, Miranda, she didn't know anything about it.
但米兰达毫不知情
Colin is still here.
科林还在这里
But we just solved the mystery of his death.
但我们刚解开了他被杀之谜
Dying isn't what made him sad.
死亡并没有让他悲伤
Okay. Um...
好吧
Just... could you just wait here one sec?
你能在这里等一会儿吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Around here, when there are impossible questions,
在这里 有什么解决不了的问题时
there's only one place to go for the answers.
只有一个地方能寻求答案
All right, sounds good.
好吧 听来不错
Hey. Where you going with Colin?
你带科林去哪
He's going to be cremated first thing in the morning,
他明天一早要被火化
and I thought he should be gone before that happens.
我认为他会在那事发生前消失
Gone?
消失
What do you mean, "Gone?"
你说的"消失"是指什么
Avalon says he's still here.
阿瓦隆说他还在这里
Oh, Angela, you're not going to talk to Dr. Brennan
安琪拉 你不会因为灵媒的话说
on the word of a psychic, are you?
就去找布纳恩博士吧
Brennan comes through.
布纳恩也经历过
Given the opportunity, she always rises to the occasion.
只要有机会 她都能应付自如
I don't understand.
我不明白
Sweetie...
亲爱的
Avalon says that Colin's spirit is still here.
阿瓦隆说科林的灵魂还在这儿
I don't know what that means.
我不懂什么意思
It means that it was never about finding his killer.
意味着从来就不在于找到凶手
What is "It?"
那在于什么
Honey, do you think you could just trust me here and help?
你能相信我 帮助我吗
Angela... finding killers is all that I do.
安琪拉 我的职责就是找出凶手
I know.
我知道
I know you don't believe in ghosts or spirits or souls.
你不相信鬼魂 灵魂的存在
But Colin needs our help,
但科林需要我们的帮助
and I could use yours.
而我需要你的帮助
We've uncovered everything there is to uncover, except...
我们发现了该发现的 除了
Except what?
除了什么
What was that noise at the end of Colin's mix tape?
科林自选曲最后的杂音
Oh, the loud... yeah.
对 那个很大声的
It was a webpage design,
这是个网页设计
ready to be uploaded to the Internet.
准备上传到网络的
When you played it on an MP3 player,
如果在MP3里播放
it just made a loud noise.
会发出很大的噪音
This is it, here.
就是这个
...and I know I must seem like a little kid,
我知道我看起来像小孩子
but this is for you anyway.
但这是为你而做的
If I Believed What You Believe,
《如果我信你所信》
I might believe this is the answer.
我想这就是答案
Good luck, kid.
祝你好运 孩子
Okay, everybody ready?
大家准备好了吗
Hey, Miranda... Um, I have something to tell you.
米兰达 我有事要告诉你
I know you're with Shaun,
我知道你和肖恩在一起
and Shaun is totally sick.
可他太可恶了
And I know I must seem like a little kid, but...
我知道我看起来像个孩子
this is for you anyway.
但这是为你而做的
**Look at me, I'm a speck of sand.*
*看着我 我是一粒小沙子
**And I'm building dreams in a stranger's land.*
*在陌生的土地上建造自己的梦想
**Tell me why do I care?*
*告诉我为什么我会在乎
**Tell me why do I care?*
*告诉我为什么我会在乎
**Every time that I'm feeling down.*
*每次我情绪消沉时
**Pick me up and they spin me round.*
*拾起我 让我旋转
**Where do we go?*
*我们该何去何从
**Tell me, where do we go from here?*
*告诉我 我们该何去何从
**What are we gonna find out?*
*我们会发现什么
**What are we gonna find out?*
*我们会发现什么
**What the universe is just waiting to hear*
*宇宙期待听到
**just as long as there's two of us.*
*是只要有我们俩
**Just as long as there's two of us.*
*只要只有我们俩
**I'll carry on.*
*我也会继续
Okay. That's all.
好了 结束了
I just...
我只是
felt like I was gonna die
要是不告诉你我的感受
if I didn't tell you how I really feel.
我感觉我会死的
Now you know.
现在你知道了
Colin loved me?
科林喜欢我吗
I had no idea. He never said anything.
我不知道 他什么也没说
He said it in that song.
他在歌♥里都说了
Boys and their mix tapes, right?
男生和他们的自选曲 是吧
You know, Colin skipped school that day
科林那天逃学了
because he was afraid how you'd react.
因为他担心你的反应
I would have never seen this if it wasn't for you people.
如果不是你们 我永远看不见这个
I just wish I could tell him that I got his message.
我只希望我能告诉他我知道他心意了
He knows.
他知道
Dancing phalanges!
飞舞的指骨
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表