but for what he hasn't done to me.
而是因为那些他没为我做的事
Laugh. Laugh at the emptiness of my pain.
笑吧 嘲笑我痛苦的虚无
Is it just me, or
是不是只有我这么想
are circles pointless?
圆圈是无意义的
So far this act is pointless.
到现在这个表演都没什么意义
All right, pal, you want to quit shooting your mouth off
好吧哥们 在我让你闭嘴[对你开枪]之前
before I shoot it off for you.
你还是自己闭嘴吧
Oh, my God, Booth is funny.
我的天 布斯还挺搞笑的
Almost funny.
接近搞笑
I once shot an unarmed man.
有一次我开枪射了一个赤手空拳的人
I mean, sure, I shot off both of his arms, but still.
没错 我还是打掉了他的手臂
So I was at the trial,
有一次庭审
and the prosecutor says to me on the stand,
检察官问我
"Did you kill that man?"
"你杀了那个人吗"
I said, "No."
我说没有
He says, "You know what the penalty for perjury is?"
他说"你知道作伪证要受什么处罚吗"
I said, "Yeah, it's a lot less than the penalty for murder."
我说"当然 比谋杀罪轻多了"
Why-why am I even here?
我还来这做什么
Fine.
好吧
So, uh...
那...
well, how about the guy who invented tanning beds?
那个发明日光浴床的人
I mean, the nerve!
真够胆大的
Who looks at the sun and says,
看着太阳 放话说
"Hey, I can do better."
"我比你还厉害"
I went to a cello recital the other night.
我前几天去了一个大提琴演奏会
It was... it was a solo show.
那是个独奏会
Meaning I was the only person in the audience.
就是说我是唯一的观众
Even I don't get that one.
这个我都看不懂
Nobody likes a cello.
没有人喜欢大提琴
It's just a violin with size issues,
只是个大号♥的小提琴罢了
which is also a joke I wrote,
是我写的笑话
like the others that you stole.
其他你偷来的笑话也是我写的
FBI, you're coming with me.
联邦调查局 跟我走一趟
Annie Pinkus.
安妮·皮金斯
Right. So.
好吧
Quite a coincidence that you work at the same place
你和被害人在一起工作
as the murder victim.
还真是够巧合的
Two comedians, working a telemarketing day job?
两个喜剧演员在同一个电♥话♥销♥售♥公♥司♥工作
Yeah. Bizarre coincidence there.
确实是很奇怪的巧合
Were you having an affair with Morgan Donnelly?
你和摩根·唐纳利是否有恋情
No.
没有
Why?
怎么了
It says here Donnelly's girlfriend comes in
唐纳利的女友说他
ripping him a new one about a third woman.
还有另外的恋情
Maybe you didn't know about either one of them.
或许你不知道背后有她们两个
Twice the jealousy, twice the motive?
两份嫉妒 两份动机
Three times.
三份
See, he was stealing your jokes.
他偷了你的笑话
He deserved to die.
他应该去死
I was not sleeping with Morgan,
我和摩根没有上♥床♥
and he was not stealing my jokes.
他也没有偷我的笑话
Well, I told a couple of your jokes.
我讲了几个你的笑话
You accused me of stealing.
你就说我偷你的笑话
Yeah, Morgan bought my jokes.
不过摩根买♥♥了我的笑话
$25 a pop plus a piece of the back end deal
25美元一次 如果他上了莱特曼
if he went on Letterman,
或者HBO什么的
HBO, you know, whatever.
还会后续加钱
I could see why
我知道你为什么
you didn't want to save those jokes for yourself.
不把笑话留给你自己了
I'm not funny.
我不搞笑
I write funny, but I'm not funny.
我可以写好笑的东西 但我不搞笑
Some people are funny, like you.
有些人就很搞笑 像你这样的
Others, like me,
像我这样的
we do better off writing for the funny people.
最好还是写东西给搞笑的人
So, you expect me to believe
你是想让我相信
that Morgan Donnelly's death hurt your career.
摩根·唐纳利的死对你的事业有负面影响
Hells yeah.
当然了
He was about to move to New York, do comedy full time.
他本打算搬到纽约 全职做喜剧表演
Is this the real deal or was this just the pipe dream?
是说真的还是白日梦
For reals. He had bookings--
当然是真的 他都订好了
TV shows, clubs.
电视节目 俱乐部
You can check it out.
你可以查的
Look, what you think is a motive for me to murder
你所认为的我杀人的动机
is actually the complete opposite of a motive for murder.
恰恰是我不会杀他的原因
That's irony, and it's definitely not funny.
这是个讽刺 绝不是笑话
Capisce?
明白吗
So, after pulling out the postmortem damage that was caused
叠加了一下萨林斯基死后
by Zalinsky's skull,
头骨的创伤
I used the intersections
利用头骨断裂辐射面的
of the radiating fracture lines
轮廓交点
to determine that the facial trauma
可以确定面部的创伤
was actually a result of three separate blows.
其实是由三次独♥立♥的撞击造成的
Here are the results of the initial blow.
这是第一次撞击后的结果
It appears that the force of this blow
这次撞击所受的力
and the force of the blow that broke the victim's metacarpals
和被害人掌骨损伤受的撞击力
are nearly identical.
几乎一样
The weapon is the same one that broke his metacarpals.
损伤他掌骨的凶器也是同一个
Please bring up
让我们看一下
the results of the second blow.
第二次撞击后的结果
Fracturing to the dentition,
压裂了齿列
mandible, maxilla,
下颌骨以及上颌骨
and zygomatic bones.
还有颧骨
The killer either
杀人犯要么
picked up a larger weapon to finish the job
用的是体积很大的凶器
or he swung a lighter weapon with greater force.
要么是很用力的挥舞很轻的凶器
Well, here are the results of the third blow.
这是第三次撞击的结果
Okay, I-I'm sorry.
不好意思
I know what this looks like to you,
我知道你们怎么看
but this entire sequence here, I-it's The Three Stooges.
但这个顺序非常像《三个臭皮匠》
It's classic comedy
是经典的喜剧中的
in three blows.
三连击
I mean, the weapon is gonna be a frying pan.
凶器一定是平底锅
This strike caused fragments of the glabella
撞击导致眉骨碎片
to pierce the victim's brain.
刺穿被害人的大脑
Death blow.
致命一击
Which is not funny. No, it's not.
这个不好笑 不好笑
Based on the amorphous wound pattern,
不规则的伤口形状说明
the murder weapon is curved upon its horizontal axis.
凶器的水平面是曲线的
Curved, ceramic, like a large vase?
弯曲的 陶瓷的 像花瓶
Angie, I just sent you
安琪 我给你刚发了
the results of the core sample I took from the shard of ceramic.
陶瓷碎片的样本结果
Was it a vase?
是花瓶吗
Not unless it was a vase full of urine.
如果花瓶是用来盛尿的话 没错
It's a toilet? Dingdingding.
是马桶吗 叮叮叮
And the prize goes to the little lady
得奖的是身穿
wearing the blue lab coat.
蓝色实验服的女士
Sorry, yeah,
不好意思
I-I got excited.
我太兴奋了
So, his head was smashed into a toilet?
他的头猛撞在马桶上
Classic.
经典
The first blow occurred
第一击时
when the victim had his hand on the edge of the toilet.
死者把手放在马桶边缘
His face was smashed into his hand.
他的脸撞到了自己的手
Comedian was killed by a brutal swirly?
喜剧演员被残忍♥的塞进马桶而死
So, he was draped over the toilet,
那么他遇害时
puking, when he was killed.
正趴在马桶上呕吐
I'm... swirly.
我...很纠结
So, how many toilets are there in the Metro D.C. Area?
华府特区总共有多少个马桶
Oh, uh, approximately five and a half million.
大约五百五十万个
How is that you know that?
你怎么连这个都知道
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表