And what does that have to do with our victim?
跟死者有什么关系
Someone killed the Them Apples Applesauce lady.
被杀的是"那些苹果"果酱店的女店长
Them Apples Applesauce
"那些苹果"果酱店
is owned by the two girls that are on the label,
是标签上那两名女子所共有的
Jessica Pearson and Brooke Guminski.
杰西卡·皮尔森和布鲁克·古米斯基
It's the applesauce I buy for Christine, too.
我给克里斯汀买♥♥的也是这种苹果酱
What the hell's going on here? Pumpkin butter...
这地方活见鬼了吗 南瓜酱
What is this, olden times?
这是什么名堂 复古
"Olden times" is not a legitimate historical reference.
"复古"这个词可反映不出历史
But...I see your point.
不过 我明白你的意思
Right. There's a pickle maker
很好 这里有一家腌制食品
and a candlestick maker.
和一家制♥作♥烛台的店
Oh, I know what this is.
我明白了
Okay. What is this, a time portal?
是什么名堂呢 时间传送门
No, this is an artisanal community, Booth.
这儿是工艺品社区 布斯
Oh, that's just ridiculous.
太荒唐了吧
From an anthropological standpoint,
从人类学的角度来讲
the artisanal subculture is fascinating.
手工艺这类亚文化是很令人痴迷的
Really? Fascinating?
是吗 痴迷
Well, to me, I think it's just stupid.
我看就是在犯傻
The Founding Fathers were heavily influenced by the Athenians,
我国民♥主♥宪♥政♥的产生就是本国的开国元勋
which resulted in democracy.
深受雅典人影响的结果所致
So...
所以说
Uh, great.
好是好
Democracy, Bones, not a pickle.
可那也是民♥主♥宪♥政♥ 骨头 不是咸菜
Enjoy your pickles. And, hey...
请好好品尝咸菜
Creating handcrafted, handmade products
创造手工制♥作♥的手工艺品
provides artisans with the authenticity
给了工匠们
they feel is lacking in today's
在当今这个充斥着高科技
technology-driven, industrialized world.
工业化的世界以真实感
Great, okay.
真好
Eat your pickle. We're here.
吃你的咸菜吧 我们到了
These are very good. That's nice.
真的很好吃 那就好
You should've eaten yours. I don't want a pickle.
你真该尝尝 我不想吃咸菜
In the 1930s,
二十世纪三十年代
Joseph Ball killed over 20 women
约瑟夫·波尔杀害了超过20位女性
and fed their remains to alligators.
还把她们的尸体喂了鳄鱼
Was this victim fed to alligators?
这位受害者也给鳄鱼吃了吗
I don't think so.
我想没有
Please shut up about alligators.
那就请你别提鳄鱼了
Hemorrhagic staining indicates
出血性的痕迹表明
these wounds were made around time of death.
这些伤口是在死亡前后产生的
The dimension of the V-shaped incisions
V型切口的大小
suggest the weapon used to create them was a blade.
显示了造成这些创口的凶器是刀片
Those are some seriously deep cuts.
这些伤口也太深了吧
Which only a serrated blade
也就是说只有锯齿状刀片
should be capable of making, but I'm not finding
才能做到 但我却没有
any evidence of striations in these wounds.
在这些伤口上找到任何的擦痕
Meaning?
意思是
Whoever did this is incredibly strong.
凶手必定是力大无比
You okay? Is there someone we should call?
你没事吧 有什么人需要我们联♥系♥的吗
Usually I'd say Jess.
要是平常我就会打给杰西
We ran this place together.
这家店是我们一同经营的
I can't believe she's dead.
真不敢相信她死了
She is most certainly dead.
她真的是死了
Very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
When was the last time you saw your partner?
你最后一次见到你的合伙人是什么时候
Saturday afternoon.
星期六下午
We had a pretty good morning at the farmers' market.
我们一早上在农贸市场都很开心
We had lunch.
还吃了午饭
I dropped her off at the free clinic.
我开车送她去了社区诊所
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Charge nine dollars for a jar of applesauce?
一罐苹果酱要九美金
Yes.
是的
You pay nine bucks for this stuff? Yes.
你花九美金买♥♥这么一瓶东西 是啊
Every apple is handpicked from local orchards.
每个苹果都是从本地的果园精心采摘的
No chemicals, no additives.
不含化学物质 不含添加剂
You think somebody killed Jess
你觉得杰西的死是因为
because we charge nine dollars for applesauce?
我们的果酱卖♥♥九美金一罐吗
Uh, so, um, what was the purpose
对了 她为什么会去
for her going to the free clinic?
社区诊所
Jess had lupus.
杰西患了红斑狼疮
She went in for her monthly checkup
她想在外出推销之前
before starting a sales tour.
做完当月的检查
She was going to cover every farmers market in Maryland,
她打算先从巴尔的摩市开始
starting with Baltimore.
让产品遍布马里兰州所有的农贸市场
We were just starting to make a go of this.
我们这才刚刚起步
Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your partner?
你知道有谁会想伤害你的合伙人吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Maybe?
或许
There's this creep Adam.
有个叫亚当的怪人
He's been getting kind of stalkery with Jess lately.
他最近老是缠着杰西
Stalkery how?
老是缠着
Kept bringing her meat.
经常给她送肉来
Meat? No, that's definitely not normal.
送肉 这可绝对不正常
Oh, no, yeah, Adam is a butcher.
也不是 亚当是个肉贩
He's creepy, but he's the butcher down the street.
他人是怪 可也就是街对面的肉贩
Yeah, I'm Adam.
我就是亚当
What do you want?
有何贵干
Okay, Adam, FBI, all right?
亚当 我是联调局的
Let's put the cleaver down. Have to ask you a few questions.
把切肉刀放下 我要问你几个问题
Here we go again.
又来了
You know, my shop is safer than any regulations
我的店比起那些安全条规全是买♥♥通的
that agribusiness paid for.
农业综合企业安全多了
I source all my meat locally, all grass fed.
我店里的肉都来自本地 全是草饲肉
No hormones of any kind.
不含任何激素
Hey, pal, I don't care about your meat.
听着 伙计 你卖♥♥什么肉我管不着
We just have to ask you a few questions
我们只想问你几个问题
about the death of Jessica Pearson.
是关于杰西卡·皮尔森的死
Death? What are you talking about?
死 你说什么
Ms. Pearson's mutilated remains were found in a garbage can
我们在离这里400米处的一个垃圾桶里
a quarter of a mile from here.
发现了皮尔森小姐残缺不全的尸体
Oh, my god.
我的天
That's horrible.
太可怕了
W-What happened?
出什么事了
Our evidence indicates that the murder was committed
我们掌握的证据表明了凶手
by an exceptionally strong man skilled at using
是个对极其锋利的尖刀用刀如神
an extremely sharp knife.
且力大无比的人
You think I killed Jessica?
你们觉得是我杀了杰西卡
Well, we do know that you were trying to romance her.
我们知道你确实是在追求她
With free meat.
免费送她肉
Look, Jessica could barely afford food.
杰西卡几乎是三餐不继
Every dime of hers went into her business.
她把每个子都投进生意里了
I was just trying to help her out.
我只是想帮她一把
For what in return?
想得到什么回报
Nothing.
别美了
Especially after this guy came in and threatened me.
尤其在那个家伙来我店里威胁我以后
What guy?
哪个家伙
I don't know, some big-ass,
我不认识 就是个大块头
angry looking guy.
一脸怒容的男人
Threatened to crush my skull like a cracker
他威胁我说如果我不离杰西远点
if I didn't lay off Jess.
他就会打烂我的脑袋
Adam, do you rub ammonia on your meat
亚当 你会把氨水抹在肉上
as a way of killing bacteria?
用来除菌吗
This is an artisan butchery.
我这里可是间手工肉食店
I'd never use chemicals.
我从来不用化工产品
Look, you can accuse me of murder, but when you start
你们可以告我杀人 可要是
insulting my craft, that's where I draw the line.
侮辱我的手艺 我就不能容忍♥了
Good to know your priorities.
清楚你看重什么了
We need to examine your knives as possible murder weapons.
我们要把你的刀具作为疑似凶器检验
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表