Hi, Angie.
安琪
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Making history live, and you are gonna help.
重现历史 而你是来帮我们的
I'd rather not get between Clark and Dr. Brennan.
我还是不要夹在克拉克和布莱恩博士之间
Hodgins, we just need to know the plant and insect life
哈金斯 我们只需要知道在北高加索
in the Northern Caucasus 25,000 years ago.
二万五千年以前植物和昆虫的生存状况
Wait a minute. Wait.
等下 等下
Are you actually afraid of Brennan?
你是害怕布纳恩吗
Yeah.
真的
More than you are of me?
跟我比更害怕她
Epigaea gaultheroides was common,
岩梨属很普遍
as was Betula medwedewii.
桦木属也一样
Could you put that in the binder?
你能把这个写进活页夹吗
We tracked down the guy that Sutton sold his artifacts to.
我们找到了买♥♥萨顿工艺品的人
Wayne Wilson.
韦恩·威尔逊.
Texas oil money, spends a lot of time in D.C.
德州石油大亨 长♥期♥待在华府
Wilson is a fundamentalist; he's the sole support of
威尔逊是个信奉正统派基♥督♥教的人 他是全国
the country's largest Creationist museum.
最大的神灵论博物馆的唯一支柱
So, what, are you saying he's one of those guys
你的意思是他是相信
who believes that the world is, what, 6,000 years old?
世界只有6000年的人之一吗
And yet he routinely bought
而且他一直在买♥♥
artifacts from Sutton that were way older.
萨顿那些历史久远的物品
Why would a true believer buy artifacts
为什么一个忠实信徒会买♥♥
that he refuses to believe even exist?
他自己都不愿意承认存在过的工艺品呢
Perhaps he suffered a crisis of faith.
也许他经历了一场信念危机
The psychological stability of the true believer
忠实信徒的心理稳定
rests entirely on a superior posited authority.
完全依赖于某个假象出来的权威
Now, if that authority is removed or questioned...
现在 如果这样的权威被移除或者质疑
The guy goes wacky.
他会疯掉
I was gonna use a more technical term.
我还准备用点更专业的术语
That's why I interrupted you.
那正是我打断你的原因
All right, look.
算了 看
According to Sutton's e-mails,
根据萨顿的邮件
Wilson funded his entire trip
威尔逊资助了他的整趟旅行
and was getting angry
又因为萨顿不愿
'cause Sutton wouldn't turn over the bones.
转交这些骨头 越来越生气
All right, I tell you what.
好的 这样吧
You to talk to Wilson, do your shrinky thing.
用你那套心理学的东西去和威尔逊聊聊
See if he, you know, flipped out.
看看他是不是疯了
Gonna do my shrinky thing. Go.
要用我的心理学知识 快去
These conifers would have provided cover
这些针树叶能提供掩护
so that the fire
食肉动物
wouldn't be seen by predators.
就不会注意到那些火了
Width of distal epiphyses
下端骺的宽度是
is 3.74 centimeters.
3.74厘米
Dr. Brennan. Hi.
布纳恩博士
You know, I was just leaving.
我正准备走呢
There would be a shelter next to the hearth made from
在灶台旁应该有个由树枝和动物皮做成的
branches and animal skins with a ground cover made of leaves.
庇护所 地面覆盖树叶
I know. We were just getting that stuff...
我知道 我们刚要把那个...
And moss should be used in the fire as well as wood.
苔藓应该跟木头一起用在火堆里的
I was told that you found particulates
我听说你在肋骨上刮擦的伤口里
in the scraping wound on the rib, Dr. Hodgins?
发现了微粒 哈金斯博士
Yes, yeah. Dried tissue.
对 是的 干燥组织
Some kind of hide.
藏得很好
Um, I'm assembling a list of potential objects
我正在列出这种微粒
that could be made from it.
可能构成的对象的清单
Seems to me you're gardening.
我看你是在做园艺啊
We are in the middle of
我们正在
a murder investigation, Dr. Hodgins.
调查一件谋杀案 哈金斯博士
It's my fault.
是我的错
I'm sorry. I begged him.
对不起 是我拜托他的
Look, this is becoming an extraordinary find.
这是一项非凡的发现
I've discovered the remains of four...
我发现了剩下的四种
No need to explain to me, Dr. Edison.
不需要跟我解释 埃迪森博士
Crime is my domain; this is yours.
罪案由我负责 这个由你负责
I know, but as a fellow anthropologist,
我知道 但是作为一个人类学家同事
I thought you would be interested to know
我以为你会想了解
that these remains are both Neanderthal and Homo sapien.
这些遗骸中既有穴居人又有智人
In the same site?
在同一遗址吗
No, I don't think so.
不会 我觉得不会
These pieces are from a skull of a Homo sapien male.
这些碎片来自于一男性智人的头盖骨
And we have the os coxae and various metacarpals
而且也有一女性智人的髋骨
and phalanges of a Homo sapien female.
很多掌骨和指骨
And the rib and femur of a Neanderthal male.
还有一个男性穴居人的肋骨和股骨
This is remarkable.
这个发现太非凡了
And I have the femur, mandible, humerus, and skull
这里还有股骨 下颌骨 肱骨和头盖骨
of a female child, approximately three years old.
是一小女孩的 大概是三岁
Yeah, it's very sad.
对 很凄惨
She was only a toddler.
她还在蹒跚学步啊
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Homo sapiens and Neanderthals living together
智人和穴居人居住在
in the same cave, using the same resources.
同一个洞穴里 用着同样的资源
Look at you two, sharing.
看看你俩 分享啊
It's beautiful.
太美好了
Mixed tribe cohabitating.
不同部落共同生活
This is unprecedented.
史无前例
Oh, and I do plan on crediting you, Dr. Brennan.
我的确打算将这个归功于你了 布纳恩博士
In a secondary capacity, of course.
当然了 是在第二位
I believe it is I who will be crediting you
我相信应该是我将第二位的功劳
in a secondary capacity, Dr. Edison.
归于你 埃迪森博士
Excuse me?
什么意思
The injury to the parietal was caused
顶骨的损伤是由
by a blow with a sharp weapon.
尖锐武器击打所致
This Homo sapien was murdered, which is a crime.
这个智人是被谋杀的 属于犯罪领域
So these bones are now mine.
所以这些骨头现在归我了
Virus has plagued the human race from the very beginning,
病毒从很早以前就折磨人类了
before language, before fire.
在语言文字之前 甚至在火之前
It is the source of the Cain and Abel myth.
它是该隐与亚伯传说的起源
Yes, violence sucks, but what sucks even more
没错 暴♥力♥不好 但更糟的是
is that the most fascinating thing that's ever happened to me
我职业生涯中发生的最美好的事情
in my career turns out to be a mere crime.
变成了一起简单的谋杀
So you agree the investigation of this crime should fall to me.
这么说你同意这起谋杀的调查应由我负责
Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you?
你就想那样 对不对
Yes! That's why I suggested it.
当然 所以我才这么建议
The crimes you solve are just mere current events.
你解决的谋杀案只是现代事件而已
This is history.
而这是历史
Are you able to define the exact moment
你能定义现代事件变成历史的
at which current events become history?
准确时间吗
Yes. 100 years.
能 100年
You just made that up on the spot.
你只是当场编出来的而已
This happened over 25 millennia ago, Dr. Brennan!
这谋杀是在两万五千年前 布纳恩博士
Even you can't count that as "Current events."
即使是你也不能把这算作"当代事件"
It does in geologic terms.
地质学上说这就是在当代
Well, luckily, neither one of us is a geologist.
值得庆幸的是我俩都不是地质学家
Well, as it happens,
我碰巧
I had a paper published by the Geological Society of America.
通过美国地质学会发表过一篇论文
And I've had two published by Geophysical Systems.
我在地球物理学系统上发表过两篇
Which is for dilettantes and amateurs.
那是给业余爱好者看的
Oh, really?
真的吗
Whoa, whoa, stop, stop.
停 停
What is going on here?
发生了什么事
Well, Dr. Brennan here feels that
布纳恩博士认为
because these ancient individuals died in a violent manner,
由于这位古代人类死于暴♥力♥行为
that somehow it's a forensic concern.
这就应归给法证团队调查
And Dr. Edison feels that history began 100 years ago.
而埃迪森博士认为历史开始于100年前
What? That's not even an accurate representation of my meaning!
什么 我根本不是这么说的
You can stop all this by simply declaring this a homicide.
你可以判定这是一场谋杀来结束争执
Oh, no, she can't.
不 她不能
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表