One year from today
明年的今天
we meet at the reflecting pool on the mall.
我们在购物中心的倒影池边 不见不散
I know.
我知道
Day 213-- found nothing.
第213天 一无所获
Well, three months ago we found an onyx bead.
三个月前咱们发现了一串玛瑙项链
No offense, Dr. Brennan
我无意冒犯 布纳恩博士
but what we're looking for is evidence of early man
但我们要找的是早期人类的证据
not jewelry that's barely 2 000 years old.
而不是只有2000年历史的珠宝首饰
I find it interesting that I am only afraid
我觉得很有意思 我只会在
of snakes when Booth is around to be jumped upon.
布斯能在附近保护我的时候才会怕蛇
She says two insurgents, five minutes ago
她说有两名叛军 在五分钟前
went to kidnap child of NATO interpreter.
绑♥架♥了北约翻译的孩子
We going to allow that?
能让他们得逞吗
Just like we trained, boys, a hundred times.
弟兄们 咱们已经练过无数次了
You think you're here to talk
你以为你是来讨论
about brain damage in veterans.
退伍老兵的脑损伤问题的
That's because I'm here to talk
那是因为我就是来讨论
about brain damage in veterans.
退伍老兵的脑损伤问题的
All she's going to want to talk about
她想谈论的只是
is that missing child.
那个失踪的小孩而已
I have nothing to say about Logan Bartlett.
我对洛根·巴利特的事情没什么好说的
That's the problem.
问题就在这里
I have been up all night
我整晚没睡
going over forensic anthropology
整理法医人类学
and entomology reports.
和昆虫学的报告
I can't confirm the identity of the child in my morgue.
我没法确定停尸房♥里的死者身份
Which is the excuse
这就是
the Justice Department will use to fire you.
司法部用来解雇你的借口啊
I'm good at my job, Caroline.
我工作很不赖啊 卡罗琳
They're not going to fire me.
他们不会解雇我的
Five minutes to air. Cherie, you are brilliant
五分钟后开始直播 亲爱的 你的工作
at your job, but you do not understand politics.
确实干得不错 但是你不懂政♥治♥啊
What they want is for you to shut up
他们的想法就是让你
about brain damage in veterans.
对老兵脑损伤的事情缄默不言
If I can't fix this carburetor, we're in trouble.
要是我修不好化油器的话 咱们就麻烦大了
I think we might be in trouble anyway.
我觉得我们已经有麻烦了
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
This is a very delicate situation.
现在的情形很微妙
If I were you
我要是你的话
I'd swallow that engagement ring right now.
我就马上把订婚戒指给吞了
Those young men are Alifuru.
这些年轻人都是阿里伏鲁人
An Alifuru man's worth is measured
一个阿里伏鲁男性的地位体现在
by how many daughters he has
他有多少个女儿
not sons, which indicates that they venerate women.
而不是儿子 这就表明他们崇拜女性
We have to show them that we're women.
我们得表现出我们是女的
Okay.
好
What if these are evil, rapist Alifuru?
万一他们都是邪恶的阿里伏鲁色狼呢
Well, in that case, when they get close enough
要是哪样的话 等他们靠近了
you take the little one and I'll get the other two.
你就去搞定那个小个子 我去搞定另外两个
Why are you in your underwear?
你为啥脱成这样啊
You said look like a woman.
你说要有女人样
Should I take off more?
我要不要再脱几件
Stay back, stay back.
退后 退后
Put the boy down.
放开他
Put the boy down.
放开这孩子
Don't pretend you don't understand
别假装听不懂
what I'm talking about.
我在说什么
You put the boy down or I'll shoot you now.
放开他 不然我要开枪了
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
This would not have happened if his father was here
要是他爸爸在就不会这样了
where he is supposed to be
他本来应该在这里的
instead of fighting someone else's war.
而不是去替别人打仗
Booth.
我是布斯
You need to come home right away.
你必须马上回来
Kind of involved here
我有点儿脱不开身啊
training Afghanis.
在训练驻扎阿富汗的士兵呢
What's the rush?
有什么急事吗
Cam's going to lose her job and her reputation
你要是不回来英雄救美的话
if you don't do your white knight routine.
凯就会失去工作 名声受损
Why Cam? She's the best coroner in town.
怎么会是凯呢 她是城里最好的验尸官啊
That's right.
没错
Now, saddle up, Sir Galahad
赶紧的 收拾行李吧 格拉海德爵士
get yourself back here, and convince the powers that be.
赶紧回来力挽狂澜吧
Today I have with me in the studio Dr. Camille Saroyan
今天和我一起来到演播室的是凯米拉·瑟罗博士
the federal medical examiner for D.C. and the environs.
她是特区和周边地区的联邦法医
Dr. Saroyan has an exemplary record
瑟罗博士名声响亮
winning several citations along the way.
在法医领域获得过多次褒奖
It's an honor to meet you, Dr. Saroyan.
很荣幸见到你 瑟罗博士
Thank you. Glad to be here.
谢谢 很高兴来到这里
I think I did a pretty amazing job of distracting them.
我觉得我在分散他们注意方面做得很不错
Try to start the truck, Daisy.
你试试发动车子 黛西
There could be more.
可能不止这么几个人
Brennan.
我是布纳恩
Cherie, I know you are out there
亲爱的 我知道你正在那边
looking for the origins of humanity
寻找人类起源
but you need to get home right now. Why?
但是你得马上回来 为什么
Because you left Cam all alone
因为你留下凯一个人在这里
and if you don't come back, she's going to lose everything.
如果你不回来的话 她就完蛋了
With all that success behind you
既然你都已经取得了这么多成就
why are you stalled on the Logan Bartlett case?
你为什么在洛根·巴利特的案子上停滞不前呢
Booth is coming.
布斯要回来了
Everyone's coming.
大家都要回来了
But we need you because you are the smartest.
但我们还需要你 因为你是最聪明的
That is true-- I am the smartest.
这话没错 我本来就是最聪明的
Daisy, we have to get home.
黛西 我们得回去了
Bones S06E01
识骨寻踪 第六季第一集
In the last eight months, I've performed autopsies
在之前的八个月里 我对六具老兵尸体
on six veterans-- four fought in Iraq, two in Afghanistan.
做过尸检 四具来自伊♥拉♥克♥ 两具来自阿富汗
All six show signs of brain damage
六具尸体都有脑损伤的表现
consistent with improvised explosive devices.
和临时性爆♥炸♥物造成的损伤是一致的
Dr. Saroyan, why haven't you identified
瑟罗博士 你为什么还没有鉴定出
the remains of the child currently on your slab?
躺在你木板上那具儿童尸骸的身份呢
My slab?
我的木板
Oh, that's not ethical!
哦 这太不道德了
They've started a search for a new federal medical examiner.
他们已经开始在找新的联邦法医了
Caroline, I'm very good at my job.
卡罗琳 我工作真的干得很不错啊
Yes, you are very good, but that's not the issue.
对 你确实干得很不错 但问题不在这里
They're mad at you for causing a fuss
他们对你多管闲事表示不满
and they are looking at an excuse to fire you.
所以要找一个理由来解雇你
That child is their excuse.
那个孩子就是他们的理由
You said your entomologist and anthropologist
你之前说你的昆虫学家和人类学家
are no good, right?
都不咋地 对吗
What if I told you
要是我告诉你
I got you the best?
我给你找到了最好的呢
Plus a cop who will help you, not blame you?
再加上一个帮助你而不是责备你的警♥察♥
The best anthropologist is in Indonesia
最好的人类学家在印度尼西亚
the best cop is in Afghanistan
最好的警♥察♥在阿富汗
and the best entomologist is in France.
最好的昆虫学家在法国
I got 'em all coming back.
我让他们都回来了
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Same way I'm going to get you a tame psychologist.
你看我再给你找个听话的心理学家哈
只为愉悦您的双耳
兰斯·斯维斯的钢琴演奏
Talk to me.
说吧
That is no way for an adult holding a PhD in psychology
这可不是一个心理学博士
to answer the telephone.
接电♥话♥的方式啊
Ms. Julian? I'm on sabbatical.
吉莉安女士吗 我在休假呢
Doing what, installing elevators?
在干嘛呢 安装电梯吗
Because I can hear the music.
我可听得见这音乐啊
Rethinking my life priorities. What's wrong?
我在重新思考人生的意义 怎么了
Booth's on his way back from Afghanistan
布斯正在从阿富汗回来的路上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表