Listen to classical music.
听古典音乐呢
My office is next to the air conditioner.
我的办公室紧挨着空调呢
I can't hear a thing.
我什么都听不到
There was a man in the hall when I went for coffee,
我去喝咖啡的时候 看到大厅里有个男人
he was leering at me.
他色迷迷地看着我
Maybe he had a thing for Dr. Brennan.
也许他对布纳恩博士图谋不轨呢
I was at the coffee machine and she walks up
我在买♥♥咖啡 她就走了过来
wearing this tight skirt. What am I supposed to do?
还穿着紧身裙 我能怎么办
Not stare?
就不能看看吗
Hal was just with us six months.
哈尔和我们一起工作了六个月
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
Maybe a little clumsy.
虽然有点笨手笨脚的
Clumsy how?
哪里笨了
I once saw him trip and fire his Taser into the floor.
有次我看到他绊倒了 还对着地板开了一枪
Is there any indication
你有没有发现
that Hal could've been mixed up
哈尔被卷入一些
in something illegal here?
违法事件中呢
Look, man, I keep to myself.
我向来都独来独往
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I thought one of them would be able to help.
我还以为有人能帮到我们呢
They're all on different floors
他们都在不同楼层工作
or down a locked corridor.
或是在封锁走廊的楼下
Or so they say.
所以他们说...
You okay? Look.
你还好吗 听着
I'm usually objective, but they all look guilty to me.
我通常看人都很客观 我觉得他们都有嫌疑
Everyone does.
每个人都有
Look, this case is personal for you.
这个案子牵扯到了你身边的人
It's natural to lose perspective.
有这种主观的想法 也是正常的
I'm the shrink, okay? I know.
我是精神病专家好吗 我知道
I'm just being a friend.
我是从朋友的角度来关心你
That's it? That's all we have?
就只有这些发现吗
The ice bullet and the metal fragment Yeah, for now.
冰子弹和金属碎片 对 目前是这样
27 people working on this and we have nothing, Sweets.
小甜甜 27个人都研究不出什么结果
Look, I know how frustrating this must be.
我能了解你现在有多沮丧
Really? Do you? 'Cause you don't.
你真的了解吗 当然不能
I don't think you do.
你不会理解我现在的心情
Everyone's doing their best, Booth.
布斯 大家都尽力了
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's improving. And you?
正在恢复 你呢
We had a fight.
我们吵架了
Before she got shot.
就在她受伤之前
That's why she was at the lab.
所以她才会跑去实验室
She thought I said that she was a bad mother.
她以为我在指责她不是个好母亲
She just misunderstood what I was saying.
她误会了我的话
I'm sorry. I mean, what if that was
真是可惜 如果这次她死了
the last thing that she thought?
我就再也没有机会向她解释了
I mean, she's a great mother. Oh, yeah, I know.
她一直都是个好妈妈 是的
Why would I say something like that?
我怎么能对她说那样的话呢
I think what you're really asking is
我想你真正应该思考的是
how could something like this have happened?
为什么会发生这样的事情呢
We'll find out.
我们会找到答案的
I found a tiny antemortem puncture
我在胸骨上发现了一处很小的穿刺伤
on the sternum
是死者临死前受的伤
that fits perfectly with the metal fragment
布纳恩博士放在显微镜下的金属碎片
that Dr. Brennan placed under the microscope.
正好同这个伤口吻合
And you're sure it came from a piece of Taser prong?
你能确定这块碎片来自于泰瑟抢吗
It's a perfect match to the type of Taser Hal was issued.
就是哈尔配的那种泰瑟枪 完全吻合
The victim must've been shot at close range
受害人一定是受到了近距离射击
for it to be embedded in the sternum.
所以碎片才会射进胸骨里
Multiple shocks with a Taser
用泰瑟枪连续射击
have been known to induce ventricular fibrillation,
会诱发心室纤维性颤动
which could cause cardiac arrest.
从而导致心脏骤停
I got it.
我有发现了
His height and the facial reconstruction
根据他的身高和面部重建
gave us a match on the bridge victim:
我找到了符合大桥死者特征的人
Johannes Groot.
约翰内斯·格罗特
So it's possible
有没有可能
that Hal the security guard killed Johannes Groot?
杀约翰内斯·格罗特的人警卫哈尔
It would explain why Hal was so interested
这能解释为什么哈尔对
in the body Brennan was working on,
布纳恩鉴定的遗骸那么感兴趣
and in how the security cameras got shut off.
还有为什么监控录像被关闭了
Okay, but then who killed Hal?
好吧 那之后杀了哈尔的又是谁
And why?
为了什么
Johannes Groot. What is that? Dutch?
约翰内斯·格罗特 是哪里人 荷兰吗
I don't see any wooden shoes.
我没看到木鞋啊
Groot had a thing for planes.
格罗特很喜欢飞机
Well, yeah, he was a sales rep for a jet leasing company.
他是一家喷气机租赁公♥司♥的销♥售♥代表
This is his company's fleet.
这是他公♥司♥的机队
What's up your butt?
发现什么古怪了吗
See that clock?
看到这座钟了吗
Yes, that looks like a clock.
看上去就像一座普通的钟
This is a Swiss Atmos clock.
这是一座瑞士空气钟
It's worth $10,000.
价值一万美金
So what do you think?
你觉得这是什么
A one-time extravagance? A gift?
冲动性奢侈消费还是礼物
Beats me.
难倒我了
I'm sorry we didn't connect.
很抱歉没有再联♥系♥你
You know, after we connected.
自从上次碰面之后
How did you get from a clock to our failed romance?
你是怎么从一座钟想到我们失败的恋情的
If you must know, a clock, time,
如果你一定想知道 钟 时间
time passing,
时间流逝
too much time passing, awkwardness.
太多时间的流逝 尴尬的气氛
"Oh, God, she must hate me for not calling."
天呐 我没联♥系♥她 她一定恨死我了
"Why didn't she call me?"
为什么她不给我打电♥话♥呢
Wow. All that from a clock?
这都是从那座钟上联想到的
You must have your own version
对于我们之间到底发生了什么
of what happened between us, right?
你肯定有自己的想法吧
We went out a couple of times.
我们约会过几次
Went to bed once. It lacked fireworks.
上过一次床 但缺少火花
Moving on.
生活继续
Well, uh, normally I'm quite good in bed.
一般来说我在床上都很行的
Daisy and I had just gotten out of a long-term relationship...
黛西和我刚刚结束了一段长时间的感情
I know how you feel.
我了解你的感受
You do?
真的吗
You were right.
你之前说的对
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, about our guy
我是说你之前侧写受害者
having expensive taste, I mean.
有很烧钱的兴趣爱好
These suits are bespoke.
这些西装都是订做的
That means handmade-- very expensive.
意思是手工缝制的 非常昂贵
I know what that means. Totally know what that means.
我知道 我完全知道这意味着什么
He's living far above his salary.
他的生活水准比收入高太多
Family money?
是家里的钱吗
Nope. So our guy's crooked somehow.
不是 那就是他从歪门邪道里赚的
There was a struggle here.
这里发生过打斗
Somebody hit this table pretty hard.
有人重重地撞到了这个桌子
What's that?
什么东西
Confetti.
纸片
Confetti with numbers on it?
写着号♥码的纸片
I didn't see who shot me.
我没看见射伤我的人
I had the magnifier over my eyes,
我眼睛上戴着放大镜
so all I saw was a shape.
只能看到一个人形
Did the FBI find anything?
联调局发现什么线索了吗
It's your job to recover.
你的任务是养伤
It's everybody else's job to figure out who shot you.
找到枪手是其他人的任务
And did you know that if you fire a Taser,
你知道当你启动电击枪的时候
it releases confetti
它会掉出
that's marked with a special tracking number?
标有特殊跟踪号♥码的纸片吗
Yes.
知道
Sweets and Sparling found Taser confetti
斯维斯和斯帕林找到了一张电击枪纸片
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表