Why are you sorry for doing the right thing?
为什么你要为做对了的事道歉呢
I'm sorry for how you must have felt
我做得没错 但当时你心理一定不好受
when I did the right thing.
我为此表示抱歉
Yeah, you know what?
是啊 你知道吗
I think I like you better as a blonde.
我还是更喜欢你金发妞的样子
Oh, no.
什么 讨厌
Get up here.
上来
Hold on.
等一下
No, Booth.
别嘛 布斯
Booth.
布斯
What?
什么
What's going on?
发生了什么
If you can't behave yourself
你要是不能控制自己的情绪
then you're going to have to turn around
那么现在最好转身离开
because that is a fully accredited representative
因为那位是一位货真价实的
of the Egyptian government,
埃及政♥府♥派遣代表
which I wasn't certain still existed.
虽然姐也不确定他们国家政♥府♥是否还存在
What did you mean when you said Pelant is not Pelant?
你说普朗特不是普朗特是什么意思
That man is Bassam Alfayat.
那个人是巴萨姆·阿发耶
No, that is most definitely Christopher Pelant.
不 那个人绝对是克里斯托弗·普朗特
His physiognomy...
他的面相
His fingerprints, DNA,
他的指纹 DNA信息
work history, medical records,
工作经历 医疗记录
everything identifies him as Alfayat.
一切的一切都可以证明他就是阿发耶
So does his official history:
他的身世也一样啊
left Egypt age six, boarding school in England, Canada,
六岁离开埃及 在英国加拿大
then high school and university here.
读寄宿学校 然后在美国读高中和大学
You're saying that he wiped out his identity
你说他清除了自己的个人信息
and created a new one?
然后凭空捏造了一份新的出来
The Egyptians are taking him home tonight.
埃及人今晚就要把他引渡回国了
There's nothing you can do? Nothing.
你现在什么也做不了了 什么都做不了
Booth? Please?
布斯 别这样好吗
If you hurt him, you will lose your job.
你要是收拾他 你会丢掉工作的
Bones!
骨头
That's assault. She assaulted me!
这是攻击行为 她攻击我了
I'm a witness, if you want to stay here and press charges.
若你想留下并提出控告 我是目击证人
Get him out of here.
带他出去
If you're not gonna kiss her,
如果你不吻她
I just might have to do it myself.
我可得亲自替你出马了
What kind of flower is that?
他给你的什么花
It's a marigold.
是一朵金盏花
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
"Pain and grief."
痛苦与悲伤
It means "Pain and grief."
金盏花的花语是 痛苦与悲伤
Let's go.
我们走
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表