but in case you didn't,
但是如果你没有
I'd like to point out that
我希望告诉你
if you called her eight times,
你给她打了八次电♥话♥
she knew you were trying to make up.
她能明白你是希望和她和好
Thank you for that.
谢谢你告诉我这个
Thank you.
谢谢
You found something, Ms. Wick?
维克女士 你发现了什么吗
I did. Look at this.
是的 看这里
When I was cleaning the femur,
当我清理股骨的时候
I found a remodeled injury, less than a year old.
我发现一处最近一年内愈合的伤痕
Very good work, Ms. Wick.
干得很好 维克女士
This is a nasty injury.
是一处很严重的伤
Expertly set.
得到了专业的救治
But the cause, it's not familiar to me.
但是致伤原因 我不是很清楚
I thought you might have a theory.
我想你可能知道为什么
I have seen breaks like this before.
我只前见过这样的骨折
The remodeled splintering indicates that she was hit
愈合的骨裂说明 击伤她的
with something of a relatively high density
是一种具有较高密度
at a relatively high speed.
和较快速度的东西
A bullet?
子弹
More dense and slower than a bullet.
比子弹密度更大 速度更慢
A baseball bat. A car bumper.
棒球棒 汽车保险杠
Faster than both and more localized.
比那两种的速度都快 而且打击面更小
Remodeling shows striations from the splintering.
骨裂的愈合处呈条纹状
The Civil War.
内战
Hobbyists still use Civil War munitions.
历史狂热者仍然在使用内战时期的军♥火♥
A musket ball. Larger.
火枪子弹 更大
I believe we're looking at an injury from a cannonball.
我相信我们面前的这处伤痕是炮弹造成的
We have the medical records
我们这有退伍军人管理局
from the Veterans Administration.
提供的医疗记录
There's no mention of a wound.
没有提起受伤
How does someone who lives off the grid
怎么可能有人与世隔绝
get shot by a cannon
被炮弹打伤
and get medical attention this good?
还能得到这么好的医疗救助呢
I took samples of the victim's remodeled femur.
我从受害者股骨愈合的伤口处取样
The injury contained cast iron and lead.
伤处有铸铁和铅的残留
Who makes her own cannonballs?
谁做了那个炮弹
Well, she had this old Civil War cannonball press,
她有这个内战时期的炮弹压实机
which requires cast iron and lead.
需要铸铁和铅
No brass, copper or steel that would be used today.
没有当今用到的黄铜 铜和钢
So she did.
所以是她自己做的
So she shot herself in the leg with a cannon?
所以她用一支榴弹炮射穿了自己的腿
Are you thinking some
你是说她制♥造♥了
terribly complicated suicide attempt?
一场超级麻烦的自杀吗
I'm thinking accident,
我觉得这像意外
but I like your flair for the dramatic.
不过我欣赏你这种戏剧才能
I'll be testing my theory later
我晚点会去验证我的想法
when I find a matching cannon from the Civil War exhibit.
先要去趟内战展览会 找到同种榴弹炮
You won't have to.
不用这么麻烦
I matched the wound on the victim's femur.
我对比过受害人股骨上的伤了
You said the diameter of a two-pounder cannonball
你说过 一颗两磅重的榴弹的直径
was 6.8 centimeters, right?
是6.8厘米对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Guess you heard that Sweets is finally moving out
也许你们已经听说了 斯维斯终于
of Mom and Dad's house.
要搬出爸妈的房♥子单过了
You misjudge Lance. He's not a child.
你们对兰斯的看法有误 他不是个孩子
He's responsible for managing pro bono psychological
他负责在潘恩区的收♥容♥所♥
counseling at the homeless shelter in Penn Quarter,
进行无偿的专业心理咨♥询♥
and he helped me make investments in my 401
而且他还帮我投资了养老金
that withstood the crash.
使我没有在金融危机中受损
So his only problem is sleeping alone.
所以他的唯一问题就是枕边无人
Nobody likes that, Dr. Hodgins.
没人希望那样 哈金斯博士
Isn't that why you married Ms. Montenegro?
不然你为什么跟马尼古女士结婚呢
Oh, snap.
哎哟喂
Okay, the diameter of the ball
榴弹的直径
matches the outline of the break on her leg
跟她腿上的伤痕轮廓线
as well as the directionality of the splintering.
以及炸开的方向性都是一致的
Very impressive, Ms. Montenegro.
干得漂亮 马尼古女士
Thanks, Daisy. Well, I'd like to be sure.
谢谢 黛西 我还想确认一下
We should definitely check velocity
我们必须再检查一下
as well as density of the ball...
榴弹的速度和密度...
I know what this is about. You just want to...
我知道你要干什么 你不就是想...
Yes, I just want to be thorough.
是啊 我就是想检查得彻底一点
So if you need me,
如果你们找我
I'll be next door in the Antietam exhibit.
就到隔壁的安提塔姆展览馆来吧
A cannonball?
是颗榴弹
Yeah, that's what they think.
是啊 这是他们的结论
It's all very old school, you know?
好旧派的做法噢
She makes her own ammo.
她会自♥制♥弹♥药♥
But a cannon?
但是你说榴弹炮
Yeah, a cannon.
就是啊 榴弹炮
She's probably making, you know, ammo
大概她还为其他人
for other people, as well.
也制♥造♥弹♥药♥吧
So if we find out who those people are,
所以只要我们找到她为谁造弹♥药♥
we might find our killer.
说不定就找到凶手了
It's the only lead that we have.
这是我们唯一的线索
Plus the tests on Carlene Blayney's shotgun--
另外 我们查过卡林·布雷尼的散♥弹♥枪♥了
that came back negative as well.
结果证明不是这把
Oh, sorry. Hold on.
不好意思 等一下
Sweets here. Yes.
我是斯维斯 没错
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd like a quote on renter's insurance.
我想要看下房♥东的保险情况
Sure, I'll e-mail you all my information
没问题 我会把所有个人信息
and an itemized list of valuables.
和贵重物品清单发到你电子邮箱
Great. Thanks. Bye.
太好了 谢谢 再见
Sorry. Ah, it's okay.
不好意思 没事没事
You all good with the move? You need any help?
你搬家没问题吧 需要帮忙吗
No, but thanks.
不用了 谢谢你
All right. Make sure you check that building out
好吧 千万要好好检查那幢楼里
for asbestos and plumbing leaks, cracks in the foundation.
有没有石棉和管道泄漏 以及地基裂纹
Yeah. Everything's good?
好的 都没问题吗
Yeah. All done. Okay, 'cause I don't
我知道 没问题 太好了
want to hear any crazy excuses
我只是不想听你找任何疯狂的借口
from you that you got to move back in.
说你必须搬回我家去
Not gonna happen. I'm set.
绝对不会的 我已经定下来了
You're okay living in a building full of shrinks?
你和一群心理医生住在一起也没问题吗
Hey, you know, we have a lot in common,
其实我们有很多相同之处
plus we have the skills to work out our disagreements
而且我们也有能力通过健康有效的方式
in a healthy and constructive manner.
来解决我们之间的分歧
But I'm gonna miss you, too, Agent Booth.
但我也会想念你的 布斯探员
Right, yeah. Well, I see you all the time here at work.
是啊 反正工作的时候我们还能见面
Plus, I get my tub back and I won't have to look at
而且 我夺回了我的澡盆
that stupid pomegranate juice in my refrigerator.
我也不用在冰箱里看到脑残的石榴汁了
You still haven't tried it yet?
你还没有尝过它吗
No, I haven't, okay? That's called "Shrink juice."
没有 这玩意的别名是"心理果汁"
It's just pomegranate juice.
只是石榴汁而已
Why don't you gather all your new neighbors together
你可以把你的新邻居聚到一起
and you can have a shrink juice party?
搞一场心理果汁派对
It's good. Yeah, sure. Enjoy that.
它很好喝的 是啊 好好喝
There's pitting in the mandible and maxilla.
在下颚和上颌骨有一些蚀损斑
I assumed it was from buckshot when she was killed,
我原以为这是因为她被害时接触了铅弹
but the damage is too small and not deep enough.
但斑点太小又不够深
And Dr. Hodgins said there was no buckshot in the shell.
哈金斯博士也说弹壳里没有铅弹的成分
We already know she was making cannonballs.
我们已经知道她是造榴弹的了
Maybe there's another form of ammunition we're overlooking.
也许我们还忽略了别的弹♥药♥
Look again, Ms. Wick.
看仔细 维克女士
This pitting was not caused by external forces.
这蚀损斑不是外力造成的
Caries sicca.
干性骨疽
Caused by the gummatous lesions of syphilis.
是由梅毒造成的梅毒瘤损伤
Syphilis?
梅毒
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表