第二季第一集
识骨寻踪
what did you do?
你干了什么
I read, walked on the beach, chilled.
看看书 在沙滩散散步 放松放松
Oh, you chilled, in darfur. You chilled in darfur?
哦 放松 在达尔富尔 你在达尔富尔能放松
In north carolina.
在南卡罗莱纳
I changed my vacation plans to spend time with my brother.
为了和我哥在一起 我改了度假计划
Ross and I talked about it and we really wanna find dad.
Ross和我讨论过 我们都很想找到爸爸
Okay, well, just so you know, the FBI's gonna find your father,
好吧 但你得知道 FBI会找到你♥爸♥爸的
no matter what you want.
不管怎样
My brother and I don't want the FBI to backburner the search.
我哥和我不希望FBI把搜索工作搁在一边
is it okay to go over on two wheels like that?
这样开车真的可以吗
Only when making very sharpturns at high speeds.
高速急转弯的时候时就可以
Hey, bones, why don't you have a little, uh, you know, faith in me, okay?
Bones 你为什么...不能多相信我一点呢
I'm not gonna backburner the case.
我不会把这个案子搁在一边不管的
All right? I'm gonna find your father.
好吗 我会找到你♥爸♥的
My brother said you'd say that.
我哥说你会这么说的
You really keep saying"my brother" a lot.
你真是一直在说"我哥"这两个字
Well, I lost ross for 15 years.
我15年没见Ross了
I like the sound of it.
我喜欢这个称呼
My brother.
我哥
what's with the siren?
干嘛打开警笛
Why are you driving like a maniac?
干嘛像疯子一样的开车
two passenger cars off the tracks.
两辆客车脱轨了
One on the side.
一辆侧翻了
There's gonna be fatalities.
会有不少死伤
Stan! I need some gauze!
Stan 我需要些纱布
Danny!
Danny
You don't find the owner of this in the next ten minutes, he'll bleed to death.
你要是在十分钟之内找不到这个手臂的主人 他就会流血身亡
Starting... now.
计时...开始
Seeley Camille
Seeley Camille
Don't call me camille. Don't call me Seeley
别叫我Camille 别叫我Seeley
Dr. Brennan Dr. Saroyanz
Dr. Brennan Dr. Saroyan
You two know each other, right?
你们认识对吧
No No
不认识 不认识
Dr. Brennan, I'd like you to check out the automobile this train hit--
Dr. Brennan 我希望你去检查被火车撞上的汽车--
it's probably what caused the derailment.
那可能是造成火车脱轨的原因
Accidental?
意外吗
NTSB guy says the train struck the car at least 200 yards from the nearest access.
NTSB的人说火车是在离马路入口至少200码的地方撞上汽车的
Deliberate?
蓄意的吗
Eight minutes, steve!
还有八分钟 Steve
Probably suicide.
可能是自杀
Why are you still here, dr. Brennan?
Dr. Brennan 你怎么还在这
Because I'm not a coroner, and I don't work for you.
因为我不是验尸官 我也不为你工作
Well, you got that half right.
唔 你说对了一半
Dr. Cam Still breathing!
Dr. Cam 他还有呼吸
Thanks, steve! All right.
谢谢 Steve 很好
Every survivor is one less person for me to autopsy.
每多一个幸存者 我就能少验一具尸体
You look good out of your suit, seeley.
你穿这身可真帅 Seeley
But then, you always did.
不过 你一向帅
Yeah. That's...
呃...好吧...
great to have you back in D.C. Camille.
Camille 真高兴你回到了D.C.
One minute she's holding a severed arm, the next she's hitting on you.
上一秒她拿正拿着一个断臂 下一秒她就开始勾搭你
No, she wasn't hitting on me, and you know what?
没 她没勾搭我 而且你知道么
She is your boss, bones.
她是你上司 Bones
No, goodman's my boss.
不 Goodman是我的上司
May I approach? All yours, dr. Brandon.
我能看看吗 请便吧 Dr. Brandon
Brennan. Dr. Brennan.
是Brennan Dr. Brennan
You want to guess my name?
你想猜猜我的名字吗
No, but there are thousands of you in D.C. And only one of me.
不想 在D.C.有成千上万个像你这样的人 但是只有一个我
While you were away, goodman decided that there should be
你不在的时候 Goodman决定
a head of forensics at the jeffersonian.
Jeffersonian还是需要一个法医部门的负责人
Never occurred to you to check in, huh?
你没想过要去报个名呀
Why didn't goodman hire me?
那为什么Goodman不聘用我呢
Oh, my guess--people skills.
我猜测--交际能力
I have people skills.
我有交际能力啊
Aw, all right. That firefighter's name is Nelson.
得了吧 那个消防员叫Nelson
It's at least the fourth time that you've met him.
你至少见过他四面
Odds are Cam knows his kids' names after meeting him once.
我敢打包票 Cam见他一次就能知道他孩子的名字
A lot of jewelry. Male.
很多珠宝 男性
Thigh bone suggests he was tall. An I.D. Bracelet.
股骨表明他很高 有个刻字手镯
It's good quality gold, slightly melted.
是品质很好的金子 轻度熔化
Too melted for a regular car fire.
普通的汽车着火 这熔化得有些过头了
Do you see a skull?
你看到头骨了吗
Hey, bones, I'm not looking for a skull.
嘿 Bones 我不是去找头骨的
Burn damage in the body is more intense than I'd expect from a car fire
尸体烧毁程度比一般汽车着火造成的要严重一些
even if the fuel tank ruptured
即使撞击时油箱是装满汽油
and was absolutely full at the time of impact.
也烧不到这个程度
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Do you see anything on this car that isn't ruptured?
在车里 你看到有完整的东西了吗
Booth, three deaths in the first-class car.
Booth 火车头等车厢里有三人死亡
Oh, homicide.
哈 凶杀
That makes it my case.
那案子就归我管了
One of them's a senator.
其中一名是参议员
That makes a difference?
那会有什么不同吗
Facts of life, bones.
这就是人生 Bones
Apparently cam is autopsying a senator.
显然 Cam在给参议员做尸检
A senator? Oh, we're moving up in the world.
参议员 哇 我们档次变高了啊
They have a past.
他们之前有一腿
Cam and the senator? Cam and booth.
Cam和参议员? Cam和Booth
Look how she touches his arm when he laughs.
你看看他说笑时 她是怎么摸他手臂的
You touch my arm when I laugh.
我笑的时候你也摸我手臂啊
No, no, you touch me. It's a big difference.
不 不 你摸的我 这区别大了
Okay, what do we got?
好了 有什么发现
Male, 40's, approximately six foot seven, right-handed.
男性 40岁上下 身高大约2米 右撇子
Six foot seven?
两米?
Athlete in his youth.
年轻时是运动员
Right shoulder is worn from a repetitive motion.
反复性动作使右肩磨损
Baseball pitcher maybe.
也许是棒球投手
More like a...
更像是...
Basketball. Basketball.
篮球 篮球
Mm, six foot seven... it makes sense.
唔 两米高... 说得通
Every bone in his body is broken.
他身上每根骨头都断了
Dude, he got hit by a train.
老兄 他可是被火车撞了啊
"W-A-R." It's all I can makeout of one name.
"W-A-R" 我只能从这个名字里认出这几个字母
And then, "love, Briana."
然后是 "爱你 Briana "
Dude! You're saying "dude" way too much.
老兄 你说太多次"老兄"了
Forties, six foot seven, W-A-R, Briana?
四十多岁 两米高 W-A-R Briana
This is Warren Lynch.
这是Warren Lynch
Who's Warren Lynch?
谁是Warren Lynch
No way.
不可能
Warren Lynch? Lynchpin international Warren Lynch? Yeah.
Warren Lynch Lynchpin国际公♥司♥的Warren Lynch? 对
I am not telling the press
在完全确定之前
that Warren Lynch killed senator Paula Davis before we're completely certain.
我不会告诉媒体 Warren Lynch杀害了参议员Paula Davis
i know senator Davis.
我认识Davis参议员
I signed a book for her to give to her daughter.
我签了一本书好让她送给她的女儿
Oh, man, I love Paula Davis.
哦 我的天 我喜欢Paula Davis
She could of been president.
她本可能当选下任总统的
Warren Lynch and senator Davis killed in one accident?
Warren Lynch和Davis参议员死在了同一场意外中
No way it's a coincidence.
这绝不可能是巧合
First we identify beyond the shadow of a doubt, then we get paranoid.
首先得鉴定出确切结果 然后再去疑神疑鬼
I'm cool. As long as paranoia is on the schedule somewhere.
我没意见 只要疑神疑鬼在我们的安排里就行
It wasn't suicide.
这不是自杀事件
Jagged edges to the breaks.
断裂处呈现锯齿形边缘
Small fragments, a lack of circular or radiating fractures, or adherent spurs.
很多小碎片 没有圆形或放射形的骨折 没有附着的骨刺
What does that mean?
这意味着什么
This man was dead for several hours before the train hit him.
这个人在死了几个小时后才被火车撞上的
We are tighter than a nun's knees on this one.
这个案子我们得守口如瓶
No press, no conjecture with anyone outside this room.
不能透露给媒体 出了这个房♥间就不能和任何人议论这事
Why?
为什么
Because we are gonna find the details of senator Davis's death
因为我们得瞒着Oliver Stoneor和Michael Moore
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表