I know this man. He's Ethan Sawyer.
我认识这个人 他是伊森· 索伊
Pelant killed my friend.
普朗特杀了我的朋友
The evidence is piling up against Brennan.
种种证据都指向布纳恩
This guy Pelant, he's framing you.
这个叫普朗特的家伙在陷害你
I swear to God, if you touch her,
我对天发誓 如果你敢碰她一根汗毛
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
I got to take your gun and badge.
我必须没收你的枪和警徽
Rules are rules, cherie.
规矩就是规矩 亲爱的
There's nothing I can do.
我也无能为力
What if he shows up at my house?
要是他在我家出现呢
You got to make a run for it, honey. Now.
你得赶紧跑了 亲爱的 快
Bones!
骨头
I'm gonna get my family back. You tell Bones that.
我会让我们一家团聚的 你转告骨头
This is Da-da. This is Daddy.
这是爸爸 这是爸爸
Yeah, I bet the next time you see him,
你下次见到他的时候
he'll have your tree house finished.
他肯定已经给你搭好树屋了
Yep.
没错
And this is all of us together.
这是咱们一家人的全家福
Yes!
没错
Da-da.
爸爸
Da-da.
爸爸
That's right.
没错
We're all packed, sweetheart.
都收拾好了 亲爱的
It's time to go.
该走了
You sure we have to leave again?
你确定咱们又得搬走吗
Yeah, we've been here too long.
确定 我们在这待太久了
New place is quite close.
新地方离这里不远
Give me that little...
把小宝贝儿给我
You want to go with your grandpa?
跟姥爷走好不好
Here we go.
走喽
Do you really have to look at these while you work?
你非得看着这些才能工作吗
Well, they inspire me.
它们能给我灵感
Pelant framed her for murder.
普朗特陷害她谋杀
If we can just figure out how he put her in
如果我们能弄清楚他是怎么把她的图象
the security footage, we can clear her.
弄进监控录像里的 我们就能给她洗清罪名
Do I really have to explain that to you?
我非得跟你解释这件事吗
There's something in Sawyer's triangle. If we can just...
索伊的三角里有不妥 如果我们能
You have been trying to crack this code for months, Angie.
安琪 你几个月来都在试图破解这个代码
Now, you got to focus on something else, okay?
你该转移一下注意力了 好吗
Look at Pelant's library records again
再看看普朗特在图书馆的录像
or why Caroline's bank accounts got hacked.
或是卡罗琳的银行帐号♥为什么会被黑掉
No, I'm telling you this holds the key.
不 我敢确定关键一定在这里
Maybe there's more than one key.
也许关键不止一处
Hey, come on.
走吧
Let's get you something to eat, okay?
咱们去给你买♥♥点东西吃 好吗
Those neurotransmitters of yours aren't gonna fire
要是吃不上最喜欢的火腿莴苣番茄三明治
without your favorite BLT from the diner.
你的神经传递素也不会好好工作的
I miss her.
我想她
We all do. Come on.
我们都想她 走吧
Seeley, it's that time.
瑟雷 又到这个时候了
The answer is always the same:
我的答案永远是一样的
I haven't heard from her, I have no idea where she is.
她没联♥系♥过我 我不知道她在哪
Are we done now?
说完了吗
We have to go through all your phone calls, e-mails...
我们得检查你所有的电♥话♥记录 电子邮件
Maybe if you spent more time looking into Pelant...
如果你们多花点时间好好查查普朗特
We can't, you know that.
我们不能这么做 你也知道的
We have nothing on him.
我们没有任何对他不利的证据
You know what? He was in my house.
他曾进过我家
I saw him on my security tapes.
我在保安录像上看到他了
Yeah, but when we looked at the footage,
但是当我们把录像调出来看的时候
somehow he was gone.
他不知怎么就不见了
Well, he erased himself with the computer.
他用电脑把自己从录像中抹去了
That's his thing.
这正是他的长项
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
我不知道我能怎么做
with all of your theories.
你这一切都只是假设
You're supposed to believe me.
你应该要相信我
Okay, I can't go through all this again.
够了 我不想再重演这段对话了
I'll find Pelant with or without you.
不管你帮不帮忙 我都会找到普朗特的
The issue now is Dr. Brennan. She's a fugitive.
眼下的问题是布纳恩博士 她是逃犯
Look, just come into my office.
这样吧 跟我去办公室谈
Oh, look at that, it's lunchtime.
看呀 到中午吃饭时间了
Even us desk jockeys,
就算是我们这些做文职的小喽啰
we gotta eat, right?
也是要吃饭的 对吧
I'll get you a sandwich.
我会给你带个三明治回来的
Roast beef, right?
烤牛肉 对吧
Uh, no, I got it. That's right, tuna, extra mayo.
不对 是金枪鱼的 多加蛋黄酱
Seeley, don't do anything stupid.
瑟雷 别做傻事
You had a question?
你有事要问我
Ms. Montenegro.
马尼古女士
Yes. Come in.
是的 请进
No. You can come out here if you want to talk to me.
不 你要是想找我 就自己出来
Just because this is my office now
虽然这办公室现在归我
doesn't mean I stole it from Dr. Brennan.
但我可不是从布纳恩博士那偷来的
You could have said no.
你本可以拒绝的
You could have worked from one of the desks out here.
你本可以就坐在外面的办公桌上办公的
Okay, I'm not doing this.
好吧 我不要跟你争论这个
I need your report from last week's victim:
我需要你对上周那个受害人
Wallace, Brian.
布莱恩·华♥莱♥士♥所作的报告
I told you everything I discovered.
我已经把我所有的发现都告诉你了
And I need you to put it in a binder
而我需要你把报告放进活页夹里
because we use binders now
因为我们现在都在用活页夹了
so everyone has access to the same information.
这样大家都能得到同样的信息
Brennan didn't use binders. She could remember...
布纳恩就不用这一套 她会记得
I am not Dr. Brennan. I use binders.
我不是布纳恩博士 我用活页夹
And people like my binders.
而且大家也喜欢我的制度
Is everything okay here?
一切还好吗
He's wasting my time. Unless you don't think
他在浪费我的时间 除非你不认为
that breaking Pelant's code is important.
破解普朗特的密♥码♥才是重要的
Oh, come on. That's not even the point!
拜托 我说的根本不是这个
Look, she won't do any
她不愿意
of the written reports for the binders.
写任何报告放进活页夹里
Yeah, because if he can't do the job like Brennan, then...
没错 如果他不能像布纳恩那样工作
He's not Dr. Brennan, Angela.
他不是布纳恩博士 安琪拉
And he is the resident forensic anthropologist here.
但他是这儿的常驻法证人类学家
You will respect him.
你应该尊重他
I don't believe this.
我不相信
I mean, don't you care?
我是说 你不关心她吗
No, don't, don't go there. Not with me.
不 别这么说 别和我说这事
We are all doing what we can to get Dr. Brennan
我们都在竭尽全力洗清布纳恩博士的冤屈
cleared and back here.
让她能回来工作
But this lab has other work to do as well.
但这间实验室同时还有其他工作
Well, my first priority is clearing Brennan.
我的首要任务 就是洗清布纳恩的冤屈
So if you want to stay here and use this facility
如果你还想留在这儿 使用这里的设备
to decode Pelant's handiwork,
来破解普朗特的密♥码♥
you'll cooperate with Dr. Edison.
你就要和埃迪森博士合作
Don't do this.
别这么做
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Well, that's for me to decide.
我说了才算
I have kept you safe so far, have I not?
目前为止我一直保护你的安全
I have to, Dad.
我必须去做 爸爸
It's the only way. Tempe, please,
只有这个办法 坦普 拜托
let's figure something else out, all right? Please.
咱们再想想其他办法 拜托
Just take care of Christine until I get back.
你在我回来前照顾好克里斯汀就行
Tempe...
坦普...
Now I know the economy hasn't been a friend to any of you,
我知道当前的经济让大家生计困难
and you all want to find employment.
你们想找一份工作
Mastering the spreadsheet will give you a skill
学会操作电子数据表是一项技能
you can apply to many jobs.
你能借此得到很多工作机会
Now place your cursor on the top...
现在把光标移到...
...top of the far left column.
最左边那列的第一行
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表