You should leverage the tiger buyer
你得通过老虎的买♥♥家
into ratting out whoever he bought the tiger from.
顺藤摸瓜 查出老虎是哪里买♥♥到的
Sorry, did you hear what I said? It was very sweet.
你听到我刚刚的话了吗 我说的多好啊
Maybe we can bring down the entire criminal organization.
或许我们可以一举打掉整个犯罪组织
Right, let's do that.
好吧 我们行动起来
Let's bring them all down.
把他们连窝端了
I shot that tiger in self-defense.
我开枪打死那老虎是处于正当防卫
It was a man-killer.
那可是个吃人的家伙
You're lying.
你说谎
We are charging you with murder.
我们以谋杀罪起诉你
For the tiger?!
谋杀老虎
No, for Jared Drew.
不 谋杀杰瑞德·德鲁
Who is Jared Drew?
杰瑞德·德鲁是谁
He's the poor bastard who delivered
那个把老虎送到你农场里的
the tiger to your farm.
可怜的混♥蛋♥
He's dead?
他死了吗
Yes, he's dead.
是的 他死了
That guy was really sick.
那个家伙病得不轻
He could barely stand up.
都快站不起来了
He probably died of whatever disease he had.
估计他是病死的吧
We think that you offered to drive him to the hospital.
我们认为你开车送他去医院
Killed him on the way.
行至半路 动手杀人
And then buried him at the side of the road.
埋尸路边
I didn't drive him anywhere.
我就没开车送过他
He was too sick to drive himself.
他病得不轻 自己根本没办法开车
You said it yourself.
你自己说过的啊
He didn't have to drive himself.
他不用自己开车
There was the other guy.
还有一个人呢
Other guy?
还有一个人
What other guy?
还有一个什么人
Two of them brought me the tiger.
给我送老虎的有两个人啊
What did the other one look like?
另外那个人长什么样
I don't know. He waited in the truck.
我不知道 他坐在卡车里等
I never got a good look.
我都没看清他长什么样
Yeah, well, we're still charging you with murder.
好吧 我们还是以谋杀罪起诉你
But I didn't kill anyone.
但我没杀人啊
Yeah, but purchasing that tiger
没错 但是买♥♥老虎
and transporting it over a state line,
运输过州界线
that's a felony.
这是重罪
Someone dies in the commission of that felony,
有人因为这项委托运输的重罪而丧命
everyone involved is guilty of homicide, pal.
相关人员都牵涉进这桩谋杀案了 伙计
Right there, that's why, when I'm president,
说得好 如果我做了总统
you get appointed to head up the FBI.
就提拔你做联邦调查局的头头
There we go. Thank you.
说定了 多谢
Who was the man in the truck?
坐在卡车里的人是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll tell you everything i do know.
我把自己知道的一切都告诉你
You write down that I cooperated.
你们写报告的时候得写我协助破案
Sure, go ahead.
行 说吧
I'm looking online for cool animals for my collection,
当时我正在网上找奇珍异兽来扩大收藏
five clicks later, there's somebody wants to sell
轻点鼠标 看到有个人想要出♥售♥
a Siberian tiger.
一头东北虎
You bought it online?
你从网上买♥♥的老虎
"Siberian tiger available. Serious inquiries only."
现出♥售♥一东北虎 非诚勿扰
No names.
匿名
Just a e-mail telling me to meet a guy
只有一封电邮告诉我
named Juan at the fairground,
让我去露天市场找一个叫胡安的人
give him half the money in an envelope.
把一半的钱装在信封里给他
I only took an envelope from the guy.
我只是从那个人手里取走了一个信封
I didn't even know what was inside.
我都不知道信封里装的是什么
Come on, Juan.
拜托 胡安
You know what an envelope full of cash feels like.
手握装满钱的信封 怎么可能感觉不到
You took the money and then delivered a tiger.
你拿走了钱 运送了一头老虎
A tiger?
老虎
The money was for a tiger?
那笔钱是用来买♥♥老虎的吗
The envelope full of cash, who did you give it to?
装满现金的信封 你交给了谁
Mr. Neibling.
尼布林先生
Eric Neibling?
艾力克·尼布林
I don't know his first name, man.
我不知道他叫什么
It's Mr. Neibling, the boss.
只知道尼布林先生 老板
I give him the envelope,
我给他信封
he gives me 50 bucks.
他给我五十美元
He asks me to send him a good worker,
他让我找一个能干的工人
he gives me another $50.
就再给我五十美元
You sent him Jared Drew.
你派了杰瑞德·德鲁过去
Poor guy, man.
可怜的家伙
All he wanted was to make enough money
他只是想多赚点钱
and hold his head high with his wife and kids.
在妻儿面前抬起头做人
You know what, this makes complete sense to me now.
现在我完全明白了
You saw the buyer's name on the list that we gave you.
你从我们给你的名单上看到买♥♥家的名字
So what do you do? You call him up,
你做了什么 给他打电♥话♥
you say, "Quick, get rid of the tiger."
告诉他 赶快把老虎干掉
Show me the phone records you've got to prove that.
把通话记录拿出来看看
I thought so.
我猜也是
Something wrong with you? You need a glass of water?
你不舒服吗 要喝杯水吗
I got a stomach bug or something.
我胃不太舒服
He's sick.
他病了
What you have is nascent osteonecrotic septicemia.
你患了初期骨质坏死败血症
Blood poisoning.
也就是血液中毒
You got it when you shot Jared Drew in the face.
是你朝杰瑞德·德鲁面部开枪时弄到的
Right, from the blowback.
对 射击气体后泄
I got the sniffles from shooting someone?
我流鼻涕是因为射杀了别人?
Come on, do you know
拜托 你们知道
how much face time I have with the public?
我抛头露面的时间有多少吗
He has to have a fragment of the victim's bone
他射杀死者时 身上必定残留了
somewhere hit him.
死者的骨头碎片
How big?
碎片有多大
A sliver, probably in his face.
一小片 很可能在他的脸上
You know what? I think I'm gonna leave.
我要走了
Whoa, you're not going anywhere.
你哪儿都不能去
His face looks fine to me.
他的脸没问题啊
Sit down. Sit.
坐下 坐
Where else does blowback hit?
气体后泄还会打到什么位置
Put your hands on the table.
把手放在桌上
I want a lawyer.
我要请律师
You're gonna need one.
你会用得着的
Put your hands on the table.
把手放在桌上
Right-handed.
惯用右手
Right hand holds the gun.
右手持枪
If I went to the hospital and they found out about the tiger,
如果我去了医院 他们发现了老虎
I would've been ruined.
那我就完了
Look at that, huh?
你瞧
You traded in 50 grand
五万美元 一年监禁
and a year in jail for the death penalty.
却被你换成了死刑
Lance!
兰斯
Hey. Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Why didn't you go in? I thought we'd go in together.
你怎么不进去 我想咱俩一起进去
Is this your place?
你们住在这儿吗
Yeah. Oh, wow, it looks great.
是的 不错啊
We didn't invite you in but...
虽然我们没邀请你们来 不过
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
We'll have a housewarming party when we're settled.
我们安顿后会举办个乔迁聚会
You should carry her over the threshold.
你应该抱她进家门
Girls love that stuff.
女孩子都喜欢这样
Oh, don't bother.
算了吧
I had a lump on my head for weeks
我头上撞出来那个包 几个星期才下去
and he threw out his back.
他后背也弄伤了
Threshold-carrying is kind of a marriage thing,
抱新娘进门这事儿像是结婚时才做的
and we're not actually... We will do it.
我们又不是真的... 我们会做的
Lance is so strong.
兰斯那么强壮
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表