剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
And that's why you did what you did.
所以你对我做了那样的事
'cause...
因为
You looked at me and you couldn't see me anymore.
你看着我 视若无睹
I see you now.
我现在看得到你了
Because you're scared.
因为你害怕了
Camille.
卡米尔
I wanna spend the rest of the time that we have together
我想跟你一起共度余生
Making our lives good.
让我们的生活更好
I'm gonna sing now.
我要开始唱了
Oh, no, you're not. Yeah.
不要 要
You are not. Oh--oh--
不要
Yeah. Oh, for god's sake, Zeek.
要 天啊 奇克
Woke up this morning and I'm feeling fine.
早上醒来 我感觉很好
I’ve got something very special on my mind.
脑海中一直有个身影萦绕
There’s a pretty girl in the neighborhood.
小区里有个可爱的姑娘
Something tells me I’m into something good.
我有种感觉 我的好运来了
Something tells me I’m into something good.
我有种感觉 我的好运来了
She’s kind of girl who’s not too shy.
她是那种不太害羞的女孩
And I can tell that I’m her kind of guy.
我觉得我就是她喜欢的男孩
She dances real close to me like I hoped she would
她如我所愿 在我身边起舞
Something tells me I’m into something good.
我有种感觉 我的好运来了
Something tells me I’m into something good.
我有种感觉 我的好运来了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表