You might have noticed that he was stressed.
你可能注意到他比较紧张
Or acting out of character.
或是行为古怪
Surely you might have felt it if he wasn't his usual self.
毫无疑问你可能会感觉到他与平时不同
You are asking strictly emotional questions.
你问的完全都是情绪方面的问题
It is well-documented
而证据充分表明
that emotions are not my area of expertise.
情感不是我的专长
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这样做
My conclusion is that you are deliberately attempting
我的结论是 你是蓄意的
to make me uncomfortable,
试图让我感到不自在
in order to extract something you think I'm hiding.
从而获取你认为我可能隐藏的情报
If that is the case,
如果是这样
I... no longer choose to participate in this discussion.
我选择不再参与这场谈话
Thank you.
谢谢你
You may go. You're no longer needed.
你可以走了 我们不需要你了
You... you can't solve this case without me.
没有我 你没法破案
Dr. Brennan, with all due respect,
布纳恩博士 恕我直言
you are the suspect's wife. What makes you th...
你是嫌疑犯的妻子 你凭什么认...
I'm the world's foremost forensic anthropologist.
我是世界上首屈一指的法证人类学家
You need me to examine those bones.
你需要我去检查那些骨头
But it's my case.
但这是我的案子
Which has to do with my husband.
可这案子与我的丈夫有关
Which is why I can have you removed.
因此我可以不让你参与
You best be careful how you respond, cher--
你最好小心你的态度 亲爱的
Booth's life might depend on it.
这关系到布斯的生死
Just in time to check out a buffelgrass seed.
正好赶上观察綠毛蒺藜草的种子
I found it on the body and cross-sectioned it for an I.D.,
在尸体上发现的 为了确定物种切开了它
which is kind of a shame 'cause it was probably still viable.
还蛮可惜的 因为它大概还能种活
How could a seed have stayed intact during the fire?
一颗种子是怎么在大火中毫发无损的
Well, that is the amazing thing about buffelgrass--
这就是綠毛蒺藜草的神奇之处了
it grows on volcanoes, so it only germinates
它长在火山上 所以受热之后
after being exposed to heat.
它才会生长发芽
Good catch.
好线索
You're not here to talk about buffelgrass. What's up?
你不是来讨论綠毛蒺藜草的 怎么了
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Take a look at this section of vertebra.
替我看一下这段脊椎
Okay, looks like a bunch of osteoblasts.
好的 看上去就是一堆成骨细胞
The density's low,
密度很低
which indicates a progressed form of osteoporosis.
表明了正在形成骨质疏松症
That tells us the victim was an alcoholic.
这告诉我们被害者酗酒
Yeah, it also tells us that Dr. Brennan was right--
这也同样告诉我们布纳恩博士是对的
it wasn't Booth. Good catch.
被害者不是布斯 很好的发现
I didn't find it.
不是我发现的
Dr. Brennan did. That's two things I've missed.
是布纳恩博士发现的 我已经漏看两处了
You can't worry about what Dr. Brennan said.
你别担心布纳恩博士说的话
It's not what she thinks I'm worried about.
我担心的不是她怎么看我
You're gonna ask Cam?
你要向凯求婚
How can I?
我怎么能求婚
How can I even stay here if I'm not up to the job?
如果我不能胜任工作 我还怎么留在这里
Dr. Brennan would never have hired you
布纳恩博士如果不认为你能胜任
if she didn't think you could do this.
就不会雇用你了
And Cam? Cam would never have kept you
而凯 如果她觉得你不能胜任
if she didn't know you could do this.
也不会让你留下来的
When Michael Jordan retired,
迈克尔·乔丹[美国篮球明星]隐退时
you think that Scottie Pippen just stepped into his shoes right away?
你以为斯科蒂·皮蓬轻松接替了他吗
Pippen didn't step into Jordan's shoes.
皮蓬可接替不了乔丹
He never won anything after Jordan retired.
乔丹隐退后他一场都没赢过
And he wasn't half the player Jordan was.
他连半个乔丹都比不上
Okay, that was a bad example.
好吧 例子举得不恰当
Ter-Terrible example. My point here is that
很不恰当 我想说的是
you're not Brennan, okay?
你不是布纳恩 好吗
But Cam knows how good you are.
但凯知道你有多优秀
Trust me on this. Take your shot.
相信我 把握机会
So I've gone through Booth's phone records for the week.
我仔细检查了布斯这周的通话记录
Calls to Brennan, Parker...
电♥话♥都是打给布纳恩 帕克
his friends, you among them,
他的朋友 也包括你
and there's nothing out of the ordinary.
没什么不同寻常的
Booth's smart.
布斯很聪明
If he's hiding something, he'd cover his tracks.
如果他想隐藏什么 他会掩盖痕迹
You know he wasn't mixed up in anything.
你知道他没被卷入什么事
He has to have talked to somebody.
他肯定和谁说过这事
He can't have vanished and left his family
他不可能凭空消失 抛妻弃子
without saying something to someone.
连只言片语也不和谁说
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's it.
原来如此
What? We've been going about this the wrong way.
什么 我们调查的方向错了
It's who he didn't talk to that we need to look at.
我们要查的是他没有和谁说话
The calls he didn't pick up?
他没有接的电♥话♥
Yeah, three of them yesterday morning.
是啊 昨天早上有三通
Wait a second, I-I know that.
等等 我知道那个
That-That's code.
那是密♥码♥
Um, I'm-I'm not seeing it.
我没看出来
That's because you weren't ever a Boy Scout. That's...
那是因为你没做过童子军 这是...
Scout code: length translates to number of rings.
童子军密♥码♥ 把时长转换为响铃次数
Okay, uh...
好吧
All right, I get seven, one, five.
好了 我得到了七 一 五
Seven is "G." One-five, 15 is "O."
七代表字母"G" 十五代表"O"
Spells "Go."
合起来就是行动
Someone sent him a message.
有人给他发了条消息
He wasn't working alone.
他不是一个人单干
You wanted to see me, Dr. Vaziri? Yes.
瓦齐里博士 你想见我 是的
I found something interesting on the left anterior iliac spine.
我在左髂骨前侧有所发现
Striations on the wound.
是伤口上的条痕
An indicator he was shot.
说明他是被枪击的
I agree. This is an excellent observation. And...
我同意 你的观察很细致入微 而且
the bullet would have passed through the body and...
子弹肯定穿过了身体
compromised the external iliac artery.
并伤及外髂骨动脉
You found cause of death.
你找到了死因
What do you think, Dr. Vaziri?
你怎么看这个 瓦齐里博士
There are slight incisions.
有一些小的切口
The level of remodeling suggests
它们的重塑程度表明
they're more than three years old.
这些切口至少是三年前产生的
They're from an extremely sharp instrument.
它们是由极其尖锐的利器造成的
A razor blade or a scalpel.
剃须刀 或是解剖刀
I believe you are correct.
我认为你是对的
This tells me who this is.
这就告诉了我这个人是谁
How could it? The victim has
这怎么可能 被害人跟布斯
the same bone structure as Booth.
有着相同的骨骼结构
They even have similar stress fractures to the calcaneus,
他们甚至在根骨处有着相似的应力性骨折
similar injuries indicative of childhood abuse.
和能够表明童年受到虐待的相似创伤
Booth has a brother.
布斯有个弟弟
He and Jared were both beaten by their father.
他和杰瑞德都曾遭到他们父亲的殴打
They both were in the military, made numerous parachute jumps,
他们都曾在军中服役 跳过无数次伞
and Jared had an emergency appendectomy
而杰瑞德曾在战地医生手下做过
performed by a field medic. A botched job
紧急阑尾切除 只有做得不好
would have left these incisions.
才会留下这类切口
That explains why Angela's reconstruction
这就解释了为什么安琪拉的复原图
looks so much like Booth.
看起来为什么这么像布斯
If I adjust the eyes...
如果我调整一下眼部...
change some tissue...
再改动一些组织...
I'm now certain that our victim is Jared Booth.
我现在确定了 被害人是杰瑞德·布斯
Jared met Padma eight years ago.
杰瑞德八年前遇见了帕德玛
It didn't last.
但他们没有持续交往下去
Because she was a prostitute?
因为她做过妓♥女♥吗
I wasn't withholding that from you.
我并没有向你隐瞒这一点
Well, you didn't choose to share it either.
你也没有选择说出来啊
But it was irrelevant.
但这事无关紧要
Jared had difficulties.
杰瑞德有他的困难
After the Navy, he went from job to job.
他离开海军之后 就一直在换工作
I'd hoped she'd be good for him.
我曾希望她对他来说是件好事
Social outliers like Jared and Padma
像杰瑞德和帕德玛这样的社会边缘人士
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表