gets to pick a bad tattoo for the loser or...
会为输家选择一个不好看的纹身 或者
Ow! Stop shooting!
不要再打了
Or in this case, the winner hunts down the loser
在这次比赛中 赢家用彩弹枪
with a paintball gun.
追捕输家
These look like the same woods where the victim was found.
这片树林看起来和发现受害人尸体的树林一样
Looks like the video went viral.
看来这段影片在网络上疯传
And this guy became the laughingstock of his league.
这家伙就变成了联盟中被嘲笑的对象
I'm gonna kill you, Justin!
我要杀了你 贾斯汀
Ashlie Smith.
艾什莉·史密斯
Special Agent Aubrey, FBI.
我是联邦调查局的奥布里探员
Your husband Craig home?
你丈夫克雷格在家吗
Yeah, what's this about?
是的 什么事
I need to ask him a few questions
我有几个问题要问他
about a friend of his in his fantasy football league--
关于他在梦幻橄榄球联盟的朋友
a Justin Ross.
贾斯汀·罗斯
Maybe you know him?
也许 你也认识他
No, sorry, but you can follow me.
不好意思 不认识 不过你可以跟我来
Craig's in his man cave, as usual.
同往常一样 克雷格在他的男人洞穴里
So, I take it he spends a lot of time hibernating in his cave?
我猜他花很多时间蛰伏在自己的洞穴里
If he's not at work, he's here.
只要他不去上班 他就在这里
Craig?
克雷格
I'm in the middle of something.
我正忙着呢
Hey, Craig?
克雷格
FBI. Need to ask you a few questions
我是联邦调查局的 我有几个问题要问
about your relationship with Justin Ross.
关于你和贾斯汀·罗斯的关系
One sec.
稍等
Sorry, the league just got the news.
抱歉 联队刚收到消息
It sucks.
糟透了
It's, like, totally chaotic for us.
对我们来说 简直是太混乱了
"Chaotic"?
混乱
The commish says either someone has to take over his team
管理人说要么有人接管他的队伍
or we have to divvy up his players to the rest of us.
要么我们每个人都要分摊几个他的橄榄球员
A man was murdered
有个大活人遇害了
and you guys are worried about
你们这些人就只担心
who gets his fantasy players?
谁来接管他的梦幻橄榄球员
Yeah, it's sad, but life goes on.
是的 人死是挺悲哀的 但生活总得继续
Saw a video of Ross hunting you down with a paintball gun.
我看了一段罗斯用彩弹枪追捕你的视频
You got a pretty bad temper on you.
你脾气非常不好
That stuff in the video wasn't serious.
视频里的东西不能当真
It's the camaraderie of the league.
不过就是联盟中的兄弟情谊
You said, quote,
引用你本人的原话
"I swear I'm gonna kill you, Justin."
我发誓要杀掉你 贾斯汀
I was getting shot with paintballs!
我当时可是被人用彩弹枪射击
Please, settle down.
请冷静
Is there anything important that you might want to tell us?
你有没有什么重要的事情想对我们说的
Now would be a good time.
现在就是个好时机
Okay.
好的
You might want to talk to Lou Divers.
你或许会想要和卢·戴弗斯谈谈
Lou Divers?
卢·戴弗斯
Why would I want to talk to an NFL starting running back?
为什么我要跟全美橄榄球联盟跑卫聊聊
Divers stepped out of bounds on a routine running play
戴弗斯在一场日常比赛中跑出了边线
that cost Ross a fantasy football game.
害罗斯输掉了一场梦幻橄榄球比赛
No big deal. Doesn't that kind of stuff happen all the time?
没什么大不了的 这种事难道不是时有发生吗
Well, Ross went online and trash talked Divers
罗斯上网和戴弗斯撂狠话
until they got into an intense Twitter war,
然后就转变成一场激烈的推特大战
which ended with Divers paying Ross a visit
不过最后就是戴弗斯与罗斯见了一面
right before he got killed.
时间刚好在罗斯被杀之前
How do you know that Divers paid Ross a visit,
你怎么知道戴弗斯和罗斯见了一面
unless you were there?
除非你也在场
The whole league knows about it.
整个联盟都知道这件事
Just check Divers' Twitter account.
你去查查戴弗斯的推特账户
This is the last of the bones.
这是最后的骨头了
The coywolves munched some down all right.
野狼吃掉了一些
We're missing multiple medial and distal phalanges,
我们依然缺失很多中段和末端的指骨
the scaphoid, the trapezoid, the trapezium,
舟状骨 大多角骨
the hamate and the capitate.
钩状骨和腕骨
Oh, don't forget the shattered scapula.
别忘了 破碎的肩胛骨也没找到
There appears to be a small nick to the triquetral.
三角骨上面好像有个小缺口
Tangential trajectory indicates it is a fracture,
切线轨迹表明这是骨折
however, we won't be certain what caused it
不过 我们没法确定这伤口是什么导致的
unless we have the missing bones.
除非我们找到那些失踪的骨头
You know,
你知道
the only way to get them would be to go into the woods
要找到它们的唯一方式 就是去树林里
and track down the coywolves.
追踪那些野狼的下落
Well, normally I'm not one to endorse
一般来说 我是不会赞成
one of your ill-conceived expeditions.
你那些考虑欠妥的探险计划的
However, I need those bones.
但我需要那些骨头
You should take Dr. Wells with you.
你应该跟威尔斯博士一起去
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I'd prefer to stay in the lab.
我宁愿呆在实验室里
I'm not really the, uh, outdoorsy type.
我并不是很...爱出门的人
Oh, nonsense.
这是什么话啊
I can cover for both of you.
我能把你们俩的活儿都包了
Besides, being in nature
再说 对于快活先生来说
will be good for Mr. Happy.
到大自然去走一走是件好事
Excuse me?
什么
Do you miss anything?
你有什么不知道的吗
Not that I'm confirming anything.
我不是在确认什么哦
It's okay.
没事的
I'm around a lot of older men with the same issue.
我周围很多上年纪的男人也有同样的问题
After a while, you can practically
等你老了 你就能从男人身上
smell it on a man.
嗅出他的毛病
Uh, I suppose a little exercise could prove therapeutic.
我想锻炼身体应该能够帮助治疗吧
Forget exercise!
别想着锻炼的事了
What you need is to get out of your head
你需要的是别把自己封闭起来
and go wild.
全身心放松一下
With your permission, Dr. B?
你答应吗 布纳恩博士
Go.
去吧
And if it's any consolation, Dr. Wells,
如果这话能安慰到你的话 威尔斯博士
I don't smell anything different about you.
我是没闻出你跟别人有什么区别
Well, that's because Dr. Mayer's a lot more perceptive than you are.
好吧 那是因为迈耶博士比你更有洞见力
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Dr. Brennan kills off Agent Andy
是因为布纳恩博士在你
when you're not working,
没有工作的时候把安迪探员写死了
so you, uh, take a trip to the range?
所以你才到射击场来转转吗
More like I have to take the tactical retesting requirement.
其实是我必须接受战术重测
Oh, so the Bureau wants to know if you still got it?
所以局里想知道你是不是还够格
Yeah, it's just protocol.
是的 这只是规定而已
Right, so I checked out Lou Divers' Twitter feed.
好了 我查了卢·戴弗斯的推特♥讯♥息
Turns out Divers made multiple threats,
原来戴弗斯发了很多条威胁
including one that said he was gonna pay Justin Ross a visit.
其中有一条说到他要跟贾斯汀·罗斯见一面
Wait a second, he deleted those tweets.
等一下 他删除了那些推文
Exactly, the threats mysteriously disappeared
没错 那些威胁信息在罗斯被杀
a few hours after Ross was killed.
几小时后就神秘失踪了
Right.
是的
Oh, looks like you got a few cobwebs to dust off.
看来你是好久没练习了
You missed the killer by a few inches there, Booth.
你离击中凶手还差几英寸 布斯
Oh, come on, get with it, Aubrey.
得了 搞搞明白 奥布里
You see, that's the innocent bystander.
你看 那是个无辜的旁观者
The killer's 30 feet away, Aubrey.
凶手在三十英尺开外呢 奥布里
Let's get with the program, huh?
把程序搞搞明白再说吧
So, social media's a crazy thing. Isn't it, Lou?
社交媒体真叫人抓狂 是不是 卢
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
Well, one minute you're being praised by millions of fans,
刚才还有几百万粉丝给你点赞
and the next, you're in a Twitter war
一分钟后 你就跟一个梦幻橄榄球员
with a fantasy football player.
打起了推特战争
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Online evidence doesn't disappear
即使你删掉了 网上的证据
just because you delete it.
也不会消失的
Getting in a Twitter fight's illegal now?
难道现在在推特上吵吵架也犯法吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表