Nice work.
干得漂亮
Now we finally have a name.
我们终于有个名字可查了
According to the report,
根据报告
Mr. Burkhart went missing a year ago.
布克哈特先生于一年前失踪
His body was found on November 8.
他的遗体在11月8日被发现
So, consistent with our killer's M.O.
这与凶手的作案手法相符
He lives with the victim for six months
他和死者同居六个月
and then he kills and disposes of the corpse.
然后他再次"杀死"死者并抛尸
So... why wait six months?
为什么是六个月
My best guess is it's the longest interval
我猜这是他可以压制
that he can suppress his desire to kill.
杀人欲望的最长♥期♥限
And you're sure that it can't be this George Gibbons?
你确定不可能是乔治·吉本斯吗
No. Gibbons faints at the sight of blood.
对 吉本斯严重晕血
There's no way he could taxidermy a body.
他不可能对尸体进行剥皮
So then, how did he get a hold of Allison Monroe's necklace
那他怎么能得到艾莉森·门罗的项链
and Douglas Burkhart's watch?
和道格拉斯·布克哈特的手表呢
Well, I mean he's involved in some way,
我的意思是他有参与
he just did not do the actual killing.
他只是没有亲手杀人
So, the killer probably just used him as a way
那么凶手可能只是利用他
to help in kidnapping the victims.
来当绑♥架♥死者的共犯
Our killer is smart.
凶手很聪明
In Gibbons he chose the perfect accomplice.
他选了吉本斯这个完美的共犯
Somebody he could easily manipulate.
一个他可以轻易控制的人
Someone who would confess rather than cross him.
一个宁愿供认也不会背叛他的人
You think, uh, Gibbons knows the killer's actual name?
你觉得吉本斯知道凶手的真名吗
No harm in asking, right?
问一下又不会怎么样 不是吗
Hey, you know those video cameras
你记得我在乔治·吉本斯的住处
that I found at George Gibbons' house?
找到的那些摄像头吗
Yeah, were you able to trace the feed?
对 你可以追踪它们的信♥号♥♥吗
Uh, sort of.
某种程度上可以
I-I followed the signal to a remote terminal,
我跟着信♥号♥♥找到了一个遥控终端
but the problem is,
但问题是
the line was still hooked to a routing station.
数据线和一个路由基站相连
So, the killer could have accessed the feed
所以凶手可以在任何地方
from virtually anywhere?
看到视频吗
Yeah, and that's not the worst of it.
没错 这还不是最糟的
The cameras were still transmitting when I found them,
在我发现它们时 它们还在传输影像
which means the killer could have been watching
也就是说凶手可能在
when Booth and Brennan came to the house.
布斯和布纳恩进入房♥子时就在监视了
Or when you and I were there with Aubrey.
或者是我们和奥布里在那里的时候
Yeah.
对
So, that means there is a very distinct possibility
这意味着很有可能
that this very sick individual
这个变♥态♥
could know exactly who we are.
知道我们是什么人
Sorry, Mrs. Burkhart,
抱歉 布克哈特夫人
but we just can't share any more information
但我们不能分享调查的
about the investigation.
更多细节了
But still, you're certain the remains you found
但你们确定你们找到的遗骸
belonged to my husband?
属于我先生对吧
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
So, he didn't run off with some student of his?
所以他没有和哪个学生私奔吗
No, actually,
没有
we-we think that he was targeted
我们认为他成为目标的原因是
because he was such an honorable, good man.
因为他是个非常受人尊敬的好人
What can I do to help?
我可以帮上什么忙吗
Your husband, did he ever mention a social worker
您先生有没有提过一位名叫
by the name of, uh, Allison Monroe?
艾莉森·门罗的社工
Here's a picture of her.
这是她的照片
No, did she work with Douglas over at Gainesborough?
没 她和道格拉斯在学校是同事吗
Not that we're aware of.
据我们所知并没有
Also, there's a-a George Gibbons,
还有一位乔治·吉本斯
he owned a farm in Somerset County.
他在萨默塞特郡有个农场
No, I'm sorry, I've never seen him.
抱歉 我从未见过他
Can you think of any enemies that your husband had?
您能想到您先生有什么对头吗
Did-did he get any threats?
他有受到过威胁吗
Maybe from a student that he threw out?
也许是他开除的学生什么的
No, Gainesborough was a good school.
不会 精斯波罗是所好学校
There were no gangs, or...
那里没有帮派
nothing like that.
或是类似的东西
Okay, well, uh, thank you again for coming in.
好吧 再次谢谢您前来
No, Agent Booth, please,
不 布斯探员
don't stop.
请你别停
For my husband, I need to find a way I can help.
为了我先生 我需要尽力帮助你们
Thank you.
谢谢
On Douglas Burkhart's remains,
在道格拉斯·布克哈特的遗骸上
I'm not seeing cause of death.
我没找到死因
In my initial exam,
在我最初的检查中
I never found anything definitive.
我没找到任何决定性证据
My assumption was,
我的假设是
I was missing key evidence due to predation.
由于动物捕食我失去了关键证物
What about the other victim?
那另一位死者呢
So far, I'm not seeing any perimortem damage,
目前我没找到任何死亡时造成的伤害
aside from these drill holes,
除了这些钻孔
which were likely the result of torture.
这些可能是受折磨的结果
Given the pain she must have endured,
根据她需要忍♥受的剧痛
it's conceivable she died of shock.
她可能死于休克
Well, I agree that's possible,
我同意这是一种可能
but it's not what my tox screen is saying.
但我的毒理检测不是这么说的
What did you find?
你发现什么了
Propofol...
丙泊酚[麻♥醉♥药♥]
and succinylcholine.
和琥珀胆碱[肌松剂]
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通
Those are drugs you would use
如果你想让一个人死的不那么难受
if you wanted someone to die a relatively peaceful death.
你才会用这些药
Our killer drilled holes into his victims.
但凶手可是在死者身上钻了洞
It's completely random.
这完全是随机的
First, he brutally tortures his victims.
首先他残忍♥地折磨了死者
Then he shows compassion in killing them.
然后他在杀死他们时又表现出同情
Then, six months later, he smashes in their skulls.
六个月后他拍扁了死者的头
George, no one is gonna believe
乔治 没人相信
that you killed anyone, okay?
你杀了人 知道吗
Now, do yourself a favor, give us a name
现在帮帮你自己 给我们一个名字
and then you and I can start talking
然后我们可以开始讨论
about a reduced sentence.
减刑的事
George, tell them what you know.
乔治 告诉他们你知道的东西
No. No, no, no, I can't.
不不不 我不能
He said if I talked, he would kill Charley.
他说如果我开口他就会杀了查理
Who is Charley?
查理是谁
A friend?
一个朋友吗
Yes, Charley is my best friend.
查理是我最好的朋友
He's one of your cats, isn't he?
它是你的猫 对吗
He-he-he took Charley the last time,
上次 我搞砸了
when I messed up.
他带走了查理
Messed up, how?
什么搞砸了
He-he told me to find him a mom,
他让我帮他找个母亲
but I-it couldn't lead back to me.
但我...事情不能追查到我身上
But you knew Allison Monroe, didn't you?
但你认识艾莉森·门罗 是不是
I-I messed up.
我搞砸了
George, listen to me.
乔治 听我说
Give us a name,
告诉我们他的名字
and I will do everything I can
我会尽我所能
to get Charley back.
帮你夺回查理
No.
不
You don't understand.
你不懂
He's smart.
他很聪明
He's smarter than anybody.
他比谁都聪明
If I talk, he'll know.
如果我坦白了 他会知道的
Okay.
好吧
Oh, Bones, are you okay?
骨头 你还好吗
I've been, like, calling you for an hour.
我这一个小时一直都在打电♥话♥找你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表