I do not understand why you think Hodgins needs
我不明白为什么你们会认为
a misguided sense of optimism about his condition.
哈金斯需要对他的病情抱错误的乐观
It's Aubrey.
是奥布里
Yeah, I had him check with woma python breeders
没错 我安排他去找窝玛蟒贩
for customers who could be
看有没有顾客
a potential match for your DJ.
可能是你要找的DJ
Yeah, he got one.
没错 他找到了一个
Chad Jameson, aka DJ woma.
查德·詹姆森 又名DJ窝玛
Oh, the pet python and the name
养了蟒蛇 再加上那个名字
leave very little room for ambiguity.
应该不大可能找错人
Oh, he also has a few outstanding drug charges.
他还面临好几项毒品指控
Sounds like the DJ you're looking for.
看来就是你们要找的DJ
What happened to your face there, Chad?
你脸那儿怎么了 查德
Drea Torres give you that?
德莉亚·托雷斯弄的吗
Who? I don't know any Drea Torres.
谁 我不认识什么德莉亚·托雷斯
Come on, you two left the Macavoy Club together.
得了吧 你俩一起离开麦卡沃伊俱乐部
I got eyewitnesses.
我有目击证人
Fine. I walked out of a club
行 我和她在同一时间
at the same time as her, so?
离开一间俱乐部 那又怎样
So, a scale from a woma python
托雷斯遇害当晚身上还有
ended up with Torres the night she died.
一条窝玛蟒的鳞屑
You own a woma python.
你就有窝玛蟒
So, you're going away for murder if you don't start talking.
你以为不说话就可以逍遥法外吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay. We left together on Friday night.
好吧 我们周五晚上一起离开
And went where?
然后去了哪
Back to my place.
到我的住处
We messed around. I...
我们亲热了一下 我
I got a little pushy.
有点硬来
Sometimes she liked that.
有时候她就喜欢那样
But not this time?
但这次不喜欢
No, because...
不喜欢 因为
I broke a stupid necklace of hers.
我把她的项链扯断了
She got really mad.
她很生气
She hauled off and she sucker-punched me.
她挥拳揍我
Must've made you angry, getting hit like that.
被这么打你肯定很生气吧
I know how to control myself, okay?
我知道该怎么控制自己 好吧
Once she hit me, I was like, "You got to go."
她动手后 我立刻说 "你得走了"
And-and she left.
于是她就走了
Convenient for you.
你还挺省事
It's the truth.
就是这样的
I tried to call her a cab.
我想过帮她叫车
She said no. She said she could walk.
她拒绝了 她说她可以走回去
In your neighborhood in the middle of the night.
大半夜在你家附近走
You don't tell Drea Torres what to do.
德莉亚·托雷斯很有主见
Well, you'd better have an alibi, Chad,
你最好能有不在场证明 查德
'cause I'll tell you, you look good for this.
因为要我说 你嫌疑很大
I do have an alibi.
我确实有不在场证明
Once Drea left,
德莉亚一走
I... I was pretty amped up.
我情绪很激动
I went to the 24-hour diner down the street.
就去了街那头的24小时餐馆
I was there all night.
我整晚都在那儿
Hey, I have something to show you.
我有东西给你看
It's a forensic copy of Drea Torres' hard drive.
德莉亚·托雷斯硬盘的法证备份
It's just going to take a minute to load.
载入还要一会儿
How's Dr. Hodgins today?
哈金斯博士今天如何
He's not great.
不太好
He's unhappy at home, and then he can't be here.
他在家里不开心 但又不能来这儿
It's like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
感觉我左右为难
Ah, yes, between Scylla and Charybdis.
没错 斯库拉与卡律布狄斯[进退两难]
I...
我
The Greek myth on which the idiom is based.
这个说法基于希腊神话
Odysseus had to choose which deadly sea monster
奥德修斯要决定船向哪个方向行驶
to steer his ship past.
两边都是致人死地的海怪
I don't know why I'm asking, but what did he do?
不知怎么的 我想问问他如何选择
He takes a calculated risk.
他仔细权衡后放手一搏
He chooses the lesser of two evils
他选择没那么邪恶的那边
and forfeits a few men in order to preserve the ship.
为了保有船只牺牲了几个人
So, what I'm hearing you say is that there is no version
我听你的意思是 没办法让我们所有人
of us all making it through this alive?
都在这个过程中活下去
I'm going to hug you.
我要抱抱你
Oh, thanks for the heads-up.
感谢你的提醒
What is it you wanted to show me?
你之前想给我看什么
Uh, I created a program
我建了一个程序
to check Drea's computer for spyware.
来检查德莉亚电脑里有没有监视软件
What made you think there would be spyware?
你怎么认为里面会有监视软件呢
Well, she never accessed any social media accounts
她从不用电脑访问社交媒体账户
from her computer, so I thought maybe she felt it wasn't secure.
我想或许她觉得这么做不保险
Very intuitive. Yeah.
全凭直觉 嗯
Okay, here we go.
好了 咱们看
WebSneak?
网络窥探
Someone was watching Drea Torres online?
有人在网上监视德莉亚·托雷斯吗
Yeah, they had access to everything.
没错 他们什么都能访问
She was being stalked.
她被跟踪了
Can you trace the program
你能查出来
back to whomever
是谁把该软件
put this on Drea's computer?
安到德莉亚电脑上的吗
I'm definitely going to try.
我自然会去试试看
Tim, you're good with computers, right?
蒂姆 你很擅长电脑 对吧
I-I guess so.
我想是吧
Guess so?
你想是吧
Don't sell yourself short.
被这么谦虚
You've been taking coding classes for years.
你可是上了好几年编程课
Okay, uh, yeah, I'm good with computers. Right.
好吧 没错 我擅长电脑 好
So it was no big deal when you put spyware
所以把监视软件撞到德莉亚·托雷斯电脑上
on Drea Torres' laptop?
也是小菜一碟吧
Why were you stalking her?
你为什么要跟踪她
I wasn't.
我没有
Oh, right, 'cause you were in love with her,
对了 因为你和她在恋爱
so it doesn't count as stalking when you're in love?
所以这对恋爱中的人来说不算跟踪
I wasn't in love with her.
我没跟她谈恋爱
I protected her.
我是保护她
It was just to make sure that she-she was safe.
只是为了确保她的安全
Safe?
安全
From what, Tim, who?
谁会伤害她 蒂姆
I-I... I mean, I don't know.
我...我也不知道
Criminals she represented.
她代理的罪犯
Guys that she... dated.
跟她约会的家伙
Is that difficult for you to talk about?
就那么难说吗
Drea's romantic life?
德莉亚的爱情生活
I'm not saying anything more.
我什么都不会说了
Come on.
拜托
Tim, do it for Drea.
蒂姆 当是为了德莉亚
Drea would tell me to talk to a lawyer.
德莉亚也会叫我找律师
That's what I'm gonna do, Agent Aubrey.
我就打算这么做 奥布里探员
I need a lawyer.
我要个律师
I detect a pattern to the facial fractures.
我发现她面部骨折有一定模式
It appears she suffered a stellate fracture
看来她的额骨和颧骨位置
on the frontal and zygomatic bones.
发生了星形骨折
And all the other fractures radiate outward
而其他所有骨折都是从该星形骨折
from the stellate fracture.
辐射向外
Well, the primary fractures
最初几处骨折的位置
appear to be positioned at a right angle.
形成了一个直角
Which, quite possibly, relates to the fracturing
很可能跟桡骨和尺骨处的骨折类似
Of the radii and ulnae.
和桡骨和尺骨处的骨折有关联
But the fracture lines occur at different angles.
但骨折线的角度不同
Not if the victim raised her arms alongside her face
除非死者在受到打击时
at time of impact.
把手臂举到脸旁
The fractures on the face and arms appear to line up.
脸上和手臂的骨折好像在一条线上
Just like the damage to the leg bones.
就和腿骨处的损伤一样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表