He who?
他是谁
I can't tell you.
我不能说
I can't.
我不能
Ms. Warren.
沃伦女士
Please take a look at the posterior surfaces
麻烦看一下左侧
of the left third through fifth vertebral ribs.
第三至第五椎肋的后表面
Now, run your finger along the damage.
现在摸一下这些损伤
It feels like pitting.
感觉有凹坑
I don't understand.
我不明白
How does this help us find the path of the bullet?
这对我们查出子弹的路径有何帮助
It doesn't. This pitting is not the direct result
没有帮助 凹坑不是由弹伤
of the bullet wound.
直接造成
So how does that help us?
那对我们有何帮助
Have Dr. Hodgins swab for trace.
叫哈金斯检验上面的成分
I need to find Angela.
我要去找安琪拉
So the victim was leaning up against something,
死者当时是靠在什么东西上的
like a wall?
比如一面墙
Based on the severity of the blunt force trauma,
根据钝器伤的严重程度
I would postulate that it's much more likely
我推测可能的情况是
that at least initially,
至少一开始
she was lying down, near unconsciousness.
她是躺着的 几乎没有意识
Now, I believe when the bullet passed through her body,
我认为子弹穿过她身体时
it hit the surface she was lying on,
击中了她所躺的物体
causing debris to blow back into her ribs.
于是子弹碎屑又炸回她的肋骨
Debris that was hard enough to cause pitting on the bones.
碎屑十分坚硬 使她骨头上出现了凹坑
Got something for you.
我有发现
Dr. Hodgins. Do you have the results of your swabs
哈金斯博士 伤处的检验结果
of the injuries?
出来了吗
Yeah, I ran them through microspectrophotometry,
出来了 我用显微分光光度测定法
and found traces of steel and also carpet fiber.
发现少量钢和地毯纤维
It's a polyester and polyolefin blend,
是一种聚酯聚烯烃混合物
like what you'd find in the trunk of a car.
通常用于汽车后备箱
Angela, now place the victim inside the trunk of a car.
安琪拉 模拟死者身处汽车后备箱
The amount of damage caused by the beating
殴打造成了巨大伤害
suggests the killer presumed Lola was dead
所以凶手把洛拉装进车里时
when he placed her in the vehicle.
以为她已经死了
You think she regained consciousness
你是说她又恢复意识
and tried to claw her way out as he was driving.
想在行车过程中爬出去吗
Then when the killer reached the dumpsite,
接着当凶手抵达弃尸点
he found she was still alive, and he shot her.
发现她还活着 就开枪打死她
The bullet hit the bottom of the trunk with enough force
子弹撞上后备箱底部 后坐力很大
to cause the blowback which ricocheted into her body.
所以反弹回她体内
Dr. Hodgins, can you determine the kind of car
哈金斯博士 根据地毯纤维和金属合金
based on the carpet fibers and the metal alloy?
你能确定是哪种汽车吗
Uh, yeah, actually, I already did.
可以 其实我已经确定了
Mazda, BMW, Ford Mustang and Fusion.
马自达 宝马 福特野马和福特福星
Wait, BMW?
慢着 宝马
There was a BMW at the halfway house.
中途康复站就有一辆宝马
Uh, I'll notify Booth and Aubrey.
我这就告诉布斯和奥布里
I-I already told you guys everything I know.
我知道的情况都告诉你们了
No. We think you might have left out a few details.
才没有 你应该省了一些细节
Such as the fact that you're the murderer.
比如你就是凶手这样的事实
That's bull.
胡说
I mean, you don't have any proof.
你们也没有任何证据
Lola discovered Jasmine was working for you.
洛拉发现加斯明替你干活儿
She refused to participate in your scam, didn't she?
她拒绝参与进你的骗局 是吧
Maybe she even threatened to turn you in?
或许她还威胁要揭发你
You couldn't stand for that, so you beat her,
这点你可不能忍♥ 就揍了她
and you threw her in your car.
然后把她扔到车里
When you saw she was still alive,
当你发现她还活着
you shot her.
你开枪打死了她
That's a great story. Great story.
故事编得不错 故事不错
I don't know who's gonna believe you.
我不知道谁会相信你
I-I-I'm a public servant.
我是公务员
I have years of experience.
经验丰富
But our lab can tie Lola's body
但我们的实验室可以证明
and injuries directly to your car.
洛拉尸体上的伤痕和你的车有关
We have indisputable physical evidence, Mr. Hemingway.
物证确凿 海明威先生
Was it so wrong wanting to make a little something on the side?
偶尔想赚点外快真的罪大恶极吗
You know, do something for myself for once.
就一次 为了自己做点什么
I mean, half those fools,
那些傻瓜中有一半的人
they'd be back in the lifestyle with or without me.
无论有没有我都会又走老路的
I bet they can't wait to see you
我敢打赌他们迫不及待
on the other side of the bars.
想看到你被关进监狱里
Okay, you can't send me there.
好吧 你不能把我送进监狱
They'll kill me.
他们会杀了我的
Relax, Thomas. I'm sure they'll show you
放松 托马斯 我相信他们会像
the same kindness that you showed them.
你对他们一样 对你很好的
You ready to go home?
准备回家了吗
Yes, but not with you.
是 但不是和你
Okay, look, if this is about the dream,
好吧 听着 如果是和那个梦有关
then I think that we...
那我觉得我们...
This has nothing to do with your dream, Angela.
和你的梦无关 安琪拉
What is this?
这是什么
That's everything.
我们的一切
It's all my money, property,
这是我所有的钱 我的财产
and it's all yours.
都是你的了
Whoa, wait, um, I'm sorry.
等等 不好意思
I... this feels like, um, are you trying to...
我...我感觉...你是在试图...
We're broken.
我们支离破碎的
And it's my fault,
这是我的错
because I am... miserable.
因为我...痛苦不堪
And what's worse is I'm making you miserable.
更糟的是 我让你也痛苦不堪
So change.
那就改变吧
I know that this is painful for you,
我知道这对你而言很痛苦
and I know that you think
我知道你认为
that I couldn't possibly understand
我不可能理解
what it's like.
这是什么感觉
But this is life.
但这就是人生
It's hard, and it is painful,
很艰难 很痛苦
and it is every day.
每天都是这样
But we fight.
但我们要与之抗争
We fight together.
我们一起抗争
This is my decision.
这是我的决定
No, this is a coward's decision.
不 这是懦夫的决定
I am not letting you make it.
我不会允许你这么做的
I don't care about any of the stuff in this folder.
我不在乎这些文件夹里的东西
I need you.
我要你
See you at home.
回家见
It's a beautiful thing you've done for them, Booth.
你为他们做的事很美好 布斯
Kenny's done bad things.
肯尼做了很多坏事
He's paid the price, but you know,
他付出了代价
he's taking responsibility. He's reformed.
但他正承担起责任 他洗心革面了
He deserves a second chance.
他值得第二次机会
And a family.
和一个家庭
They both do.
他们都是
We're gonna be late for your testimony.
你的取证要迟到了
Are you ready? Yeah, I'm ready.
你准备好了吗 我准备好了
Let's go, Bones.
走吧 骨头
Have you ever noticed it's never too cold for ice cream?
你有没有注意到 吃冰激凌永远不嫌天气冷
Oh, are you cold?
你冷吗
Here.
给你
Thanks, boyfriend.
谢谢你 男朋友
I mean, my friend who is a boy.
我是指我的男性朋友
Attaboy, Aubrey.
做得好 奥布里
So, I want to kiss you.
我想吻你
So you think maybe it means something
你觉得这是不是意味着一些事
that you haven't yet, that we haven't...
一些你还没有...我们还没有...
No, it's my fault.
不 是我的错
I mean, I built it up in my head,
我对这件事期望太大
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表