So, listen, about the whole coffee thing this morning,
那个 关于今天早上喝咖啡的那件事
you know, my apologies. I-I misunderstood.
我要向你道歉 是我误会你的意思了
The truth is, I'm... I'm seeing someone.
事实上 我现在正在和人交往
No, I totally get it. It's fine.
我明白的 没关系
So no... no hard feelings? No.
你不会介怀吧 不会
It's intriguing, but...
我是挺好奇的 不过...
No, no hard feelings.
我不会介怀的
Wait, what's intriguing?
你说什么让你好奇
So you said that you knew the victim, Frank Kwiatowski?
你说你认识受害人弗兰克·奎塔斯基
What? Yeah. No, sort of.
什么 嗯 算是吧
Uh, my-my father used his services back in the day.
我爸之前曾经是他的客户
Ah, that's right.
没错
Benjamin Aubrey, financier.
金融家本杰明·奥布里
Arrested for running a multimillion-dollar Ponzi scheme
因设下涉及上百万美元的庞氏骗局而被捕
and then running off to Croatia instead of facing charges.
却没有乖乖服刑 而是逃去了克罗地亚
I see you did your homework.
我知道你做过作业了
Well, it's just, I like to know who I'm going out with,
我只是想了解我要约会的人
or not going out with as the case may be.
不过现在看来是没可能了
You must have some profound daddy issues.
你和你父亲肯定积怨很深吧
So why did your father hire Kwiatowski?
你父亲为什么雇佣奎塔斯基
You know, honestly, my father never really talked to me
老实说 我爸从来不和我
about his business, okay?
聊他生意上的事
He just let me tag along sometimes.
他只是有时候会让我跟着而已
Fascinating.
有意思
Your daddy issues, I mean.
我说的是你的父亲情结
It explains why you're such a pleaser.
怪不得你这么懂得讨别人欢心
Why you say yes to things that you don't need or want,
怪不得你会同意去做你不想做的事情
like coffee.
比如喝咖啡
Have you ever seen a therapist?
你有没有看过心理医生
You know, I think I could be of real help to you.
我觉得我可以帮助你
I'm gonna take that as a no.
看来你是不愿意咯
Look, we deal in delicate matters, but to be honest,
我们处理的都是敏感事件 不过老实说
I can't think of anyone who had the balls to mess with Frank.
我想不出谁会有胆来招惹弗兰克
He could be intimidating.
他还是挺吓人的
Did you guys, uh, remodel recently?
你们这里最近装♥修♥过吗
No. Maybe, like, five years ago. Why?
没有 上次都是五年前了吧 怎么了
No reason. I just...
没什么 我只是...
I used to come here a lo... long time ago.
我很久以前常来这里
I see you've expanded.
我看你们扩张了
A conference room, second office.
有了会议室 第二间办公室
Oh, so business is good.
看来你们生意不错
Frank was outstanding at his job.
弗兰克的工作一向出色
How was he as a boss? Good enough.
他为人怎么样 还行吧
Well, then I'm curious why you waited
我想知道你为什么拖了一个星期
a week to report him missing.
才报案说他失踪
Because I was in Atlanta working.
因为我当时在亚特兰大工作
Look, I'm telling you, if you want them,
你要想要证据的话
I've got car rental and hotel receipts.
我这里租车单据和酒店发♥票♥都有
Not to mention a dozen eyewitnesses.
更别说目击证人了
Well, speaking of paperwork,
说到文件
I'm gonna need copies of all of Frank's case files,
我需要弗兰克所有案宗的复件
including his computers.
包括他的电脑
Be my guest.
随便拿
Go at it.
别客气
Okay, come on, Kerry.
别跟我闹了 凯莉
You and I both know that those aren't the real files.
你我都清楚那些文件不是真的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You know, as a kid,
要知道 我小时候
growing up, I was pretty curious.
对事情都充满好奇
Tended to snoop around a lot.
所以我喜欢到处翻看
In fact,
事实上
that's probably why I became a cop.
那应该就是我成为警♥察♥的原因
Oh, no, I think you became a cop
不 我认为你成为警♥察♥
because your father's a pathological liar
是因为你父亲是个病态撒谎者
and it made you question everything.
这让你学会质疑一切
Or that's one opinion.
这只是我的一个看法
Anyway,
不管怎么说
as I was saying, I tended to snoop around a lot,
像我之前所说 我喜欢到处翻看
especially when I had to entertain myself
尤其是我父亲很忙没空管我
because my father was too busy for me.
我必须要自己找事情做的时候
That's how I know that mirror is a two-way.
我也是那时候发现这面镜子其实是镜面玻璃
There's a hidden camera in that lamp.
这个台灯里有个隐藏式摄像机
And...
还有...
while a lot of these fixtures have changed--
尽管屋里很多陈设都变了...
new sink, new faucet--
新的水池 新的水龙头
there's still one thing that hasn't changed.
有一样东西却没变
Where your boss hides all of his most important files.
也就是你老板用来藏匿重要文件的地方
I finished my analysis
我刚做完
of the trace found in the skull wound.
颅骨伤口处的微粒分♥析♥
I found particulates of northern white ash.
发现了北方白蜡树的颗粒
So the blunt force object
所以凶手用来
that bludgeoned the victim in the face is made of wood.
击打死者面部的钝器是木制的
Dr. Brennan, I found distinct remodeling
布纳恩博士 我在死者的
on the lateral surface of the victim's left proximal tibia.
左胫骨近端的侧表面上发现了明显的重塑迹象
This damage appears
死者应该是
to have been inflicted approximately one year ago.
在一年前这里受过伤
I'll inform Booth so he can check hospital records.
我会告诉布斯 让他查一下医院记录
Hey, by the way,
对了
I looked at the e-mail of the photo you sent me
我看了一下你发我邮箱里
of your niece's art grade,
你侄女艺术课成绩的照片
but without the original, I...
没有原件 我也...
Wh-What are you doing?
你在干什么
Excuse me. What photo are you referring to?
不好意思 你说的是什么照片
Uh, nothing?
没什么吧
Or maybe not.
或者有什么吧
It's-it's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的啊
I mean, Oliver, he just, he asked me
奥利弗让我
to examine a jpeg of his niece's report card.
看一下他侄女的成绩单
Your niece's report card?
你侄女的成绩单
So Oliver was
奥利弗怀疑
under suspicion that the little tyke
那个小屁孩
actually changed a minus sign into a plus,
把减号♥改成了加号♥
in order to dupe her simpleton parents.
来骗过她的傻帽爸妈
I take it that you proved Dr. Wells'
那你一定证实了
suspicions to be misguided at best.
威尔斯博士的怀疑是错误的了
Uh, no, actually,
不 不是这样的
it looks like that's exactly what she did.
我觉得她就是改成绩了
I mean, it's impossible to determine
没有进一步的分♥析♥
without further analysis,
我也很难下结论
but based on the shade and the thickness
但是根据这颜色
of the actual stroke,
和笔画的粗细
I mean, I would say that two different pens were used.
绝对是两支不同的笔
Anyway, as you can see, no big deal.
不过这不算什么大事啦
Just doing a little favor here for a friend.
就是帮朋友一个小忙而已
Dr. Brennan, let me explain.
布纳恩博士 你听我解释
After our last talk,
我们聊过之后
I felt I had been overly critical,
我觉得自己有点太过苛刻了
so I came to your office to apologize,
所以就想去你办公室道歉
and that's when I noticed the inconsistency.
却发现了这加号♥有改过的痕迹
Of course, to my credit, my hunch was correct.
当然了 我的直觉一向是对的
My daughter did not cheat.
我女儿才没有偷改成绩
Well, evidence would say otherwise.
证据可不是这么说的
I thought, as a scientist,
我以为作为一位科学家
you would want to know the truth.
你会想要知道真♥相♥
Wow, are you guys finding as much dirt as I am here?
我找到了好多丑闻啊
Uh, yeah, great big heaping mounds of it.
我们这里也是一大堆
I am looking at a wiretap transcript
我正看的这份窃听记录是关于
of a Ukrainian ambassador who was moonlighting
一位乌克兰大使兼♥职♥...
as a... as a arms dealer.
军♥火♥商
That's nothing. I mean, I've got a lobbyist
那不算什么 我这里有个说客
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表