But those were made postmortem.
但这些痕迹是死后形成的
When necrotized bone is burned,
当坏死的骨头被灼烧时
there's usually evidence
通常会有
of linear and longitudinal fractures.
线性的纵向的骨折的痕迹
And when live bone is burned,
而活骨被灼烧时
the fracture lines tend to be crescent-shaped, like this.
骨折线倾向于新月形 像这样
So, the victim was hit repeatedly in the head
这么说 死者曾被一样三角形的
with a blunt, triangle-shaped object
烧得滚烫的钝器
that was also burning hot?
反复击打头部
That's it, Dr. Fuentes.
就是这么回事 丰特斯博士
It is?
是吗
The victim was struck by an iron.
死者被人用熨斗打了
Hey, so, Cam just called from Paul and Karen Walter's house.
凯刚才从保罗和凯伦·沃尔特斯的家里打来了电♥话♥
No sign of blood on their iron.
他们的熨斗上没有血迹
Any luck busting Karen's alibi?
凯伦的不在场证明证实了吗
Well, her work computer confirms
她的工作电脑证实了
she was there the whole night,
她整晚都在那里
but I did find something interesting.
但我确实发现了有趣的东西
Okay, so, it looks like
好的 看来
Karen shut down one of her clients' home security systems
凯伦在晚上十点半到十一点半之间
between the hours of 10:30 and 11:30 p.M.
关掉了她一个客户家里的安保系统
Yeah, and guess whose house it was.
猜猜是谁的房♥子
That's Gail Bradford's address.
那是盖尔·布拉福德的地址
Karen used her job at RGT Home Security
凯伦利用她在RGT家庭安全公♥司♥的工作
to help Emil break into his ex-wife's house.
帮助埃米尔闯进他前妻的家
That explains why Karen lied about being with Emil that night.
这解释了为什么凯伦谎称当晚她和埃米尔在一起
Shutting down a client's security system
关闭一位客户的安保系统
isn't just grounds for being fired,
不仅仅可以作为解雇她的理由
it could get her arrested.
还可以逮捕她
Now the only question is why she did it.
现在唯一的问题就是她为什么要这么做
Yeah, something tells me
我觉得
Karen isn't going to be giving that up.
凯伦不会坦白的
I think it's time we have another chat with Emil's ex-wife.
我觉得我们应该再和埃米尔的前妻谈一谈
I'm getting déjà vu.
这一切似曾相识
Didn't we do this once already?
我们不是已经这么来过一回了
Well, this time, we have a search warrant.
这一次 我们有搜查令
Which way is your laundry room?
你的洗衣房♥在哪里
Who said I had a laundry room?
谁说我有洗衣房♥了
I'll find it myself.
我会自己找出来的
Hey, Ms. Bradford, we have proof that your ex,
布拉福德女士 我们有证据表明你的前夫
shut off the home security system the night he was killed.
在他被杀的当晚关闭了你家里的安保系统
And what possible reason would he have to do that?
他为什么会这么做
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe these, uh, these shirts,
可能是因为这些衬衫
these shoes here,
这些鞋子
look at that, these magazines.
瞧瞧 还有这些杂♥志♥
I like to read the articles.
我喜欢看看文章
Right, don't we all?
谁不喜欢呢
Emil shut off the security system so he could get proof
埃米尔关掉了安保系统是为了获取
that you and your contractor were shacking up.
你和你的承包人同居的证据
Why would he care about me and Rob?
他为什么要关心我和罗伯的事
Because if he could proof that you two were shacking up,
因为如果他有证据能证明你们同居了
he wouldn't have to pay you alimony.
他就不用付你赡养费了
Booth... I found the iron.
布斯 我找到了熨斗
It's got blood on it. Blood?
上面有血迹 血迹
Gail, maybe we should just tell them the truth.
盖尔 或许我们该告诉他们真♥相♥
It might make them go easier on us.
可能会让他们不这么为难我们
"On us"?
为难我们
No.
不
He's the one who did it.
人是他杀的
It was terrible,
太可怕了
the way he kept bashing Emil in the face,
他疯狂地朝埃米尔的脸猛砸
and then he forced me to help him get rid of the body.
之后他又强迫我帮他处理尸体
I didn't want to do it,
我不想做的
but I was afraid that if I didn't,
但我怕如果我不这么做
that he would-- he would kill me, too.
他...他也会杀了我
She's lying.
她说谎
Everything she said is the exact opposite of what happened.
她说的和事实完全相反
Yeah.
是啊
Let's go. She hits me, you know.
走吧 她也打了我
Okay, you two can bicker on the way down
好了 你们可以在回局里的路上
when you get booked.
慢慢斗嘴
Let's go.
走吧
Hey, are you ready to...
你准备好...
to go?
回家了吗
Angela.
安琪拉
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to, but...
对不起 我不是故意的 但...
honey, that is-- that's so great.
亲爱的 这...这真是太好了
Youyou joined a support group. Yeah, I did.
你加入了互助小组 是的
It's nothing. Can we just, can we go home now?
没什么的 我们...我们能回家吗
Yeah, yeah, okay, but...
当然可以 但是...
Why wouldn't you want to share that with me?
你为什么不愿和我说这件事
I am so proud of you, honey.
我太为你骄傲了 亲爱的
This is gonna help everything so much. Angela...
这很有好处 安琪拉
I really, really don't want to talk about it, okay?
我真的 真的不想谈这件事 好吗
Look, I know this is a process,
听着 我知道这有个过程的
but you're doing the work,
但你在努力了
and... everything is gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
No. It's not.
不 不会的
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你不知道你在说什么
At least the people online, you know,
至少网上的这些人
they're-they're honest, you know.
他们...他们是诚实的
They-they know that I'm not gonna just snap back
他们知道我不会就这样若无其事恢复原状
and be the person that I was before.
重新变回之前的我
Okay, um...
好吧...
I'm trying my best here, Hodgins.
我尽力了 哈金斯
Y-you do not have to yell at me.
你也不用吼我啊
You think this is me being hard on you?
你认为我这就算是难为你了
'Cause you have no clue how much anger I'm holding back.
你都不知道我心里压抑着多少怒火
So, you can either deal with this, or go.
你要么接受事实 要么走人
You know what, you should.
知道吗 你该走
Yeah, Angela, you should, you should go,
是的 安琪拉 你应该...你应该走
because I promise you
因为我向你保证
this is not gonna get any easier.
接下去只会越来越艰难
All right, come on, Bones, what are you talking about?
得了 骨头 你在说什么
Gail totally did it.
绝对是盖尔做的
Well, anthropologically speaking,
从人类学角度讲
men commit a disproportionately high number
相对于女性 男性有暴♥力♥行为的比例
of violent acts as compared to women.
要高得多
All right, okay, that's just great,
一个打昏了嫌疑犯的人说这句话
coming from somebody who coldclocked the suspect.
真是再"合适"不过了
Well, uh, an action which I regret,
我很后悔这个行为
despite the enjoyment I felt in the moment.
尽管当时我感觉很舒畅
All I'm saying is, no matter what,
我的意思是 无论如何
the judge is probably gonna go easier on her
法官可能会轻判她
because she's a woman.
因为她是女人
Well, it's bias like that
就是这种偏见
which fuels the men's rights movement.
推动着男权运动
You know, you are a very complicated woman, you know--
你是一个很复杂的女人
What is all this?
这是什么
I have prepared a variety of snack foods
我准备了各种各样的零食
all beginning with the letter "F"
它们的名字都是"F"开头的
that we can eat while watching the Flyers game, plus...
我们可以边看飞人队的比赛边吃 再加上
I read that a rally hat
有文章说棒球帽
can be effective in reversing a curse.
对于消除诅咒很有效
All right, so you admit that you're a jinx?
这么说你承认你是扫把星了
No, there's no such thing as a jinx,
不 没有扫把星这回事
but I do want you to be happy, Booth.
但我想让你开心 布斯
Oh, I'm happy.
我很开心
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表