Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
天啊 天啊 天啊
What is it? You see a deer?
怎么了 你看到鹿了吗
No. I forgot to DVR Fashion Runway tonight.
不是 我忘了录今晚的《天桥风云》真人秀了
Brad, just focus on your landmarks.
布拉德 你注意看地标就是了
We'll be back home before your show.
今晚节目开播之前我们就回到家了
Thank God,
谢天谢地
'cause Jasmine's two-tone sundress last week
因为上周加斯明那件双色背心裙
was so fierce.
实在是太猛了
I can't wait to see what she does next.
我等不及看她接下来要干吗了
You know, other kids your age
你知道吗 其他你这个年龄的孩子
aren't into that kind of stuff.
都对这种东西不感兴趣
What are they into?
那他们喜欢什么
Like, fishing,
比如钓鱼
or video games. I mean, I'd be okay
或是电子游戏 我更希望
if you were into books and stuff, instead.
你喜欢看书什么的
I read the Diane von Furstenberg biography.
我读过黛安·冯芙丝汀宝[时装设计师]的传记
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
And you're growing up real fast,
你现在长得很快
and if you want to be a man someday,
如果你希望有天能成为一个男子汉
you're gonna have to act like one.
那你现在就要朝那个方向努力
You okay, Dad?
你没事吧 爸
So you really like it?
你真的很喜欢这本书
The best thing you've ever written.
你写过最精彩的一本
Really? Because...
真的吗 因为
all of my books are quite excellent.
我所有的书都很棒
Yeah, but this one, this is a page-turner.
是 但这本真的让人欲罢不能
Plus, the cliffhanger at the end?
再加上结尾的那个悬念
Bravo.
棒极了
Cliffhanger? What do you mean?
悬念 什么悬念
Well, you know, with Agent Andy all shot up.
就是安迪探员中弹那个
I can't wait to find out
我都等不及想看
how you're gonna bring him back.
你准备怎么让他起死回生了
But Agent Andy was shot
可安迪探员被点45口径的枪
directly through the sternum with a .45.
打穿了胸骨
Yeah, I know. He's a tough guy.
我知道 他是条汉子
Booth, he's dead.
布斯 他死了
You can't kill Agent Andy.
你不能杀死安迪探员
Okay?
知道吗
Agent Andy cannot die.
安迪探员不能死
You wrote him based on me.
你是以我为原型创造的他
He was based on you.
他曾经是以你为原型
Exsanguination is the official cause of death,
官方的死因是失血过多
although some coroners will say
虽然有些验尸官会说
it's cessation of brain functions.
这是脑死亡
I can't believe I'm hearing this.
我真不敢相信你会这么说
You can't kill Agent Andy.
你不能杀死安迪探员
That is my character, who is based on me
那是我的角色 以我为原型
and you can't just kill him.
你不能就这么杀了他
A body was found in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
蓝脊山上发现一具尸体
But this whole Agent Andy thing isn't over yet.
但安迪探员这件事还没完
No, Booth,
不 布斯
death is very final.
死亡已经是不可更改的了
What?
怎么了
Come on, Booth. It's not you.
拜托 布斯 那不是你
Okay, are you coming or not?
好吧 你到底走不走
Bones, look, all I'm asking
骨头 我只想知道
is if this is the final draft or not.
这是不是你最终的定稿
Booth, I'm not changing it!
布斯 我不会改结局的
You guys really hit the ground running this morning.
你们俩一上来就不闲着啊
Yeah, well, you know what? There's a lot to hash out
你知道吗 当你妻子正在策划你的谋杀案时
when your wife is plotting your own murder.
要讨论的事可就多了
It's not you, it's a fictional character. Yeah, okay.
那不是你 只是个虚构的角色 好吧
And it's not plotting
而且他都已经死了
if he's already dead.
就不算是策划了
Booth is upset that Agent Andy gets killed
布斯不爽我在最新的一本书中
in my latest book.
写死了安迪探员
No way! See?
不会吧 看到了吗
Thanks for the spoiler alert.
谢谢剧透
Murdered.
被谋杀了
Well, there's heavy predation everywhere.
到处都有严重被啃食的痕迹
The victim was a big meal
死者是被争夺的
who was wrestled over. Okay, great.
一场大餐 好吧 棒极了
What are we saying here? Coyotes? Let's move it along.
被什么啃了 郊狼吗 咱们进度快点
The bite pattern indicates coyotes,
咬痕的模式表明是郊狼
but the size
但咬痕的大小
of the bites is much bigger.
要比郊狼的大得多
This is the work of coyote-wolf hybrids.
这是郊狼和灰狼的混血种类的杰作
Coywolves are as versatile as coyotes,
这种灰郊狼和郊狼一样吃杂食
but like wolves, they're apex predators.
但跟灰狼一样是顶端捕食者
They migrated down...
它们向下迁移
Coywolves, bad. Got it. Thank you.
灰郊狼 不好惹 明白了 谢谢
Based on the heart-shaped pelvic inlet
根据心形的骨盆上口
and the granular appearance on the pubic surfaces,
和耻骨面上的粒状形态判断
the victim is a white male in his 30s.
死者是三十多岁的白人男性
Actually, a faceless white male in his 30s.
实际上 是个无脸的三十多岁白人男性
Maybe his wife and her editor shot him in the face.
也许他的妻子和她的编辑朝着他的脸来了一枪
Just saying.
只是随口说说
Actually, the hunters who found the body
实际上是发现尸体的猎人
shot the skull at close range with a 12-gauge.
用一把12口径的枪近距离打碎了头骨
So you're saying his face
所以你是说他的脸
exploded all over the ground here.
在这里炸了一地
Angie's got her work cut out for her.
安琪这回有的忙了
There's no blowfly larvae,
没有丽蝇幼虫
which means the victim died within the last 24 hours.
也就是说死者是在24小时内死亡的
Interesting. Interesting? Really?
有意思 有意思 真的吗
The blowflies? Because...
丽蝇吗 因为
No, not the bugs.
不 我不是说虫子
Interesting that the victim's clothes,
有意思的是死者的衣服
they're all shredded up,
全都是碎片
but for the most part, they're all here.
但绝大部分却都在这
Except for the shoes.
除了鞋子
I see tissue on the posterior plane of the right metatarsals.
我看到右侧跖骨的尾部平面上有肌肉组织
And the soles of the feet look tender, not calloused.
而且脚底看上去很柔软 并不粗糙
So we're not dealing with a barefooted hiker.
所以死者并不是赤脚的远足者
This man was definitely dumped here.
这个人肯定是被弃尸在此的
Which means our faceless friend here was murdered.
也就是说我们这位无脸的朋友是被谋杀的
Just like Agent Andy.
就像安迪探员一样
Just saying.
随口说说
Right?
对吧
I'm gonna go this way.
我要到这边去了
You can collect all your face.
你们慢慢收集他的脸吧
Well, you guys weren't kidding
你们说这个头骨没有脸
about the faceless skull.
还真不是开玩笑的
Dr. Hodgins is sifting through the topsoil
哈金斯博士正在筛查表土层
to find the rest of the facial bones.
试图找到余下的面骨
Good, 'cause I'm not gonna get an ID without them.
太好了 不然我真查不出死者身份
Lucky for me, there's enough brain tissue
幸运的是 有足够的脑组织
to run a tox screen.
来做毒理检验
Dr. Wells, please note the impact fractures
威尔斯博士请注意胸骨柄
to the manubrium and the right humerus.
和右侧肱骨上的嵌入骨折
I've already noted those.
我已经注意了
The plotting indicates blunt force trauma
形状表明这是由一个圆形的重物
with a heavy, rounded object,
造成的钝器伤
consistent with slamming into a tree.
与撞到树上的伤痕相符
And before you even ask,
在你开口问我之前
remodeling suggest that the injury
骨头的重塑情况表明
took place two years ago.
这是两年前受的伤
Dr. Wells, is everything okay?
威尔斯博士 一切都还好吧
You seem....
你貌似
Even douchier than usual.
比平常还讨厌
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表