Daisy, I am not being haunted by a ghost.
黛西 我没招鬼
I didn't say you were being haunted.
我没说你招了鬼
I just implied that you may be the magnet.
我只是说没准你是吸引鬼魂的磁铁
Spirits tend to focus on one individual.
鬼魂会盯着一个特定的人
Usually, they're trying to send a message.
通常他们是在试图传递一个信息
A message like what?
什么信息
I need to empty my trash?
我该倒垃圾了吗
I would have thought that someone who's convinced
我还以为一个坚信是外星生物
that alien beings built Stonehenge
建造了巨石阵的人
would be more open to the paranormal.
会更容易接受超自然现象的存在呢
Daisy, I'm open as long as it has scientific basis.
黛西 只要有科学依据的事我都接受
I mean, come on!
拜托
Ghosts do not.
鬼是没有科学依据的
Well, you can ignore the message; it's your prerogative.
你可以对信息不予理会 这是你的特权
But I'm just warning you,
但我只是警告你
you may have company for a while.
你可能会被缠上一阵子
They like to be heard.
他们希望被人听到
Oh, come on.
行了吧
At the gemological society, we're dedicated
在宝石学社会中 我们专注于
to both research and education
宝石学和珠宝艺术领域的
in the field of gemology and the jewelry arts.
研究和教育
You also help track diamonds, correct?
你们还帮忙追踪钻石 对吧
Yes, we're able to etch microscopic markings
是的 我们可以在钻石上做微观铭刻
that provides a degree of security our clients require.
来按照客户需求提供一定的安全保障
Now, what about the diamond that we found?
那我们发现的这颗钻石呢
Who does that belong to?
这是谁的
I remember that particular diamond quite well;
我对那颗钻石记得很清楚
I marked it myself.
那是我亲自铭刻的
It's part of this.
它是这个的一部分
It's the Topkapi dagger.
这是托普卡普匕♥首♥
Or rather, it's a replica of the original,
又或者说这是真品的复♥制♥品
a gift from the Sultan Mehmed I to the Iranian conqueror
是18世纪时苏丹穆♥罕♥默♥德♥一世赠与
Nadir Shah in the 1700s.
伊朗征服者纳迪尔沙汗的礼物
Wait, you-you mean like the heist movie Topkapi?
等一下 你是说像托普卡普电影演的那样吗
Indeed.
是的
The film's notoriety made the dagger even more valuable.
那部电影的声名使得这把匕♥首♥更加值钱了
This copy?
而这个复♥制♥品呢
Worth half a million itself.
本身也值五十万美金
The stone you found is from the sheath.
你们找到的那颗钻石是鞘上的
Roughly here.
大概在这个位置
So who pays a half a million dollars for a fake dagger?
谁会花五十万美金买♥♥一把假匕♥首♥呢
The rich today are no different
现如今的有钱人
from the kings and queens of old.
跟旧时的国王和王后没有区别
They like expensive, pretty things no one else can have.
他们喜欢别人无法拥有的贵重漂亮的东西
No, what-what I meant was, specifically,
不 我想问的是 这把匕♥首♥
who does that dagger belong to?
到底是归谁所有呢
Ah, well, that's another twist.
故事在这里又有转折
It was on loan to a jewelry store
本来这把匕♥首♥是借给一个珠宝店
for a display of "Crown Jewels of the World",
用来办"全球皇冠珠宝"展览的
but jewel thieves stole it three days ago,
可三天前在匕♥首♥送到的那天
the day it arrived.
它就被珠宝贼偷走了
Oh, that's awesome.
棒极了
I mean, it's not awesome
我是说被偷走这件事
that it was stolen.
不棒
Look, the truth is,
跟你说实话吧
I've always wanted to play cat and mouse with a jewel thief.
我一直想跟珠宝贼玩猫捉老鼠的游戏
You know what the nuns in catholic school
你知道天主教会学校里的修女说
say causes blindness?
导致眼盲的原因是什么吗
That's funny.
真好笑
That's...
还真
You're beginning to look like a squint.
你看上去开始像斜眼了
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
I'm fine. Okay, looks like the thieves
我没事 看来这些贼
were in and out in under two minutes.
从进去到出来总共用了不到两分钟
Okay. Total haul?
好吧 偷窃金额呢
Um, 3.2...
3.2
Or it's 3.3...
还是3.3
Wait. Wait a second.
等一下 等一下
5.3? I'm not sure.
5.3 我看不清
Great, Booth.
好极了 布斯
That's really useful. You know what,
真帮了大忙了 这样吧
I'll just read the file myself
等咱们离开珠宝店的时候
when we leave the jewelry store. So...
我自己看报告好了 那么
What's your favorite jewel heist movie?
你最喜欢的珠宝劫案电影是哪部
Thief. Jimmy Caan. Now that's a movie star.
杰米·坎演的《神偷》 那哥们真是会演戏
Okay, all right, not bad, not bad.
好吧 不错 还不错
Me? Rififi.
我呢 《男人的争斗》
What the hell is Rififi?
《男人的争斗》是什么
Oh, come on, it's a classic.
拜托 这可是经典电影
Half hour heist sequence, no dialogue.
半小时的打劫镜头 没有对白
I'm falling asleep already. What?!
我已经要睡着了 什么
No, you should see it. It's great.
不 你应该看看 很棒的电影
Half the reason I do what I do is 'cause of movies like that.
我选择这一行有一半原因就是因为这种电影
I thought you did this because of your dad.
我以为你干这行是因为你父亲的事呢
Yeah, sure, but I mean, after all that,
是没错 但我是说 在经过那一切之后
that was part of my escape, you know, into old movies.
那些老电影就像是我的一种解脱
Most people, they watch those movies,
大多数人看那种电影时
they want the thieves to get away with the heist.
都希望贼人能带着赃物逃之夭夭
Me, I always, always rooted for the cop.
而我却永远 永远站在警♥察♥那边
You know, or whoever was trying to stop them.
或是随便什么试图拦住贼人的人
You're like a kid in a candy store with this.
一提起这个你就像是进了糖果店的孩子一样兴奋
Just remember, we're trying to catch a killer here.
记着 我们是去抓杀人凶手的
Well, hey, you think of it as going after a killer;
你觉得我们是在抓凶手
Me, I'm playing it to catch a thief.
而我 我是在上演捉贼记
That's a movie. Cary grant.
那是部电影 加里·格兰特演的
Yeah, I know that one.
是 我知道那一部
And I hate to tell you, but you're nothing like Cary Grant.
我虽然不想说 但你一点不像加里·格兰特
Why would you say that?
你为什么要那样说
Well, the truth is, they were perfect gentlemen.
事实上 他们是完美绅士
Perfect gentlemen, right,
完美绅士
wearing ski masks, and that didn't strike you
戴着滑雪面罩 你让他们进来时
as odd when you buzzed them in?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Well, I-I wasn't buzzing them in.
我 我没有让他们进来
There was an older man, moved quite slowly.
有一位长者 走得比较慢
When I released the lock, the thieves came out of nowhere.
我开锁之后 盗贼忽然出现
You think the old man was in on it?
你觉得长者参与其中吗
No, no, he's a regular.
不 不 他是常客
I think they just waited for the right moment.
我想他们只是等待适当的时机
What else can you tell us about these,
你还有其它有关"完美绅士"的
uh, "Perfect gentlemen"?
线索告诉我们吗
The bigger guy, he spoke with some kind of european accent.
块头大点的那个 说话带着某种欧洲口音
Maybe spanish?
也许是西班牙语
The other one never said a word.
另一个没说一句话
Went right for the crown jewels,
直接走到镶钻珠宝那儿
Smashed the display case with some kind of hammer,
用某种锤子砸烂展柜
Then they thanked us for our patience.
然后他们感谢我们的耐心
They really were quite nice.
他们真的相当友善
Okay, thanks so much. Appreciate it.
好的 非常感谢 感激不尽
You ask me, they sound like pros here.
你问我 他们听来像是专业人士
They've done this before. Yup.
他们之前做过这种事 对
Let's check the M.O.,
我们查查犯案记录
see where else these "Gentlemen" have hit.
看看这些"绅士"还抢过哪里
Right. I hear that, Cary Grant.
好的 我听到了 加里·格兰特
Shall we, Cary?
有请 加里
Mr. Grant?
格兰特先生
I know why Angela couldn't get an I.D.
我知道为什么安琪拉查不到身份
Because our victim is not American.
因为死者不是美国人
What? You ran an isotopic analysis? I did, yes.
什么 你进行了同位素分♥析♥吗 是的
And I found levels of oxygen 13 and nitrogen 15,
我发现了大量的氧13和氮15
which are consistent with women raised near the Loire River.
与在卢瓦尔河附近长大的女性一致
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表