from the wreckage of the SS Tartarus?
建造的小木屋吗
And you want to know what they did in that hut?
你知道他们在小木屋里干了什么吗
They chowed down on people burgers.
他们吃了人肉汉堡
Wow. I love a good burger, but that's where I draw the line.
我喜欢好吃的汉堡 但我也还是有底线的
Okay. That's good to know there's a line, Aubrey.
好的 很高兴知道你还有底线 奥布里
You really think Clark is capable of murder?
你真觉得克拉克会杀人吗
I mean, 'cause I've never even seen the guy,
因为我都没见过这哥们
like, raise his voice.
大声说过话
No, no, no. All I know is that five went on the expedition.
不 不 不 我只知道五个人参加了考察队
Four of 'em came back.
只有四个人活着回来
And one of the four surviving members
活下来的四个人当中
is the killer.
有一人是凶手
Right. We got Marcus Eldridge, Lead Archeologist.
好吧 四个人包括领队考古学家马库斯·埃尔德里奇
I recognize him from his book jacket. Great read.
我读过他的书 封面上有他的照片 书写得很好
And, uh, that must be Hazel Mitchell, the teaching assistant.
那一定就是助教黑兹尔·米切尔
And we got Declan Marshall here. He's the mountain guide
还有德克兰·马歇尔 他是登山向导
and also Henry Charles' right-hand man.
也是亨利·查尔斯的左右手
And Clark. Love the glasses.
还有克拉克 他的眼镜真好看
So you don't think it's possible
所以你觉得不可能是
that a local might've snuck in?
当地人溜进去干的
Look at this.
看看地图
Look how far north the expedition site is, right?
你看看考察地点有多靠北
Even Santa Claus wouldn't travel that far north.
就连圣诞老人也不会跑到那么北的地方
Well, according to Hodgins, the murder weapon
据哈金斯说 凶器是一个
was a pointed steel tool.
尖头的铁制工具
Come on. Should be easy enough to find, right?
应该不难找对吧
All of the, uh, equipment that they used
他们在考察点用过的
at the expedition site
所有工具和设备
should be right here.
应该都在这了
Or maybe not so easy.
也许没想象的那么容易
It's like RAI designed a torture chamber.
这里好像皇家考古学会设计了一个刑讯室
Brother, thank you for getting here on such short notice.
哥们 谢谢你这么快就赶过来
Of course, man. I'm guessing one of these
那是当然 我猜其中一个就是
could be the murder weapon? Seems likely.
凶器 很有可能
Which is why I'm actually, uh, trying to replicate
所以我现在正试图在这些
the sharp instrument force here onto these guys,
有传感器功能的塑料头骨上
which are sensor-enabled plastic skulls.
重现锐器伤
Now, each smash that I make, right, when I hit this,
我每击打头骨一次 像这样
it instantly uploads onto my computer,
传感器就会即时把数据上传到我的电脑里
which allows me to compare fracture propagation,
我就可以把结果与亨利·查尔斯头骨上的
uh, kerf depth, and striation patterns to the wounds
伤口的裂口蔓延 切口深度
on Henry Charles' skull.
和纹理图案做比较
So come around here to the monitor.
你到显示器这边来
I'm gonna do all the smashing,
我来击打头骨
and I'm gonna have you
而你要负责
compare all the impressions from the weapons
把这些武器留下的伤痕
to the X-rays of Henry Charles' skull.
跟亨利·查尔斯头骨的X光片做比较
Why do you get to do the fun part?
为什么只有你可以做好玩部分
Oh, yeah, sorry. House rules.
是的 抱歉 实验室规矩
King of the lab does all the smashing.
实验室之王负责所有打砸
Hey, you don't actually think there's a chance
你不会真觉得可能
that Clark could have done it?
是克拉克做的吧
No. Definitely not.
不 绝对没有
But...
但是
I don't know, man. It does seem weird, though
我也搞不懂 伙计 但确实事有蹊跷
that he would be on one of the most infamous expeditions
他参加了近代史上最恶名昭著的
in modern history, but he'd never talk about it.
一次考察 却从不提起
It was probably traumatic for him.
也许对他来说太痛苦了
All I know is that Clark is definitely innocent.
我只知道克拉克肯定是无辜的
Agreed. Which is why we now have to find some hard evidence
同意 这就是为什么我们得找出真凭实据
in order to prove it.
加以证明
Hey. Clark. How's it going?
克拉克 最近好吗
Brought you some reinforcements.
给你带了些支援品
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
How can you say "No, thanks" To that?
你怎么能对这个说"不了 谢谢"
Come on, have a donut.
来个甜甜圈
You know, we just want to ask you some questions
我们只是想问你一些
about the Charles Expedition.
有关查尔斯考察队的问题
I'm gonna have to stop you right there, Booth.
我必须阻止你继续问 布斯
I've retained legal representation, and, off their advice,
我已经请了法律代表 他们建议
I invoke my right to remain silent.
我行使权利 保持缄默
Look, Clark, this is just a friendly visit.
克拉克 这只是一次友好拜访
We're not accusing you of anything.
我们没有指控你任何事
We just want to get a little inside Intel
我们只是想得到一些内部情报
on how the team dynamics worked.
团队如何协作
And I wish I could help you,
我也希望能帮你们
but my lawyer's instructions were clear.
但我的律师有清晰指示
I am not at liberty to answer any of your questions.
我无法随意回答你们的问题
Come on. I just...
拜托 我只是
I didn't find any particulates on the victim's clothes.
在死者衣服上 我找不到微粒
Hopefully, I'll have better luck with the skin.
希望在皮肤上 我的运气会好点
The skin may be intact,
皮肤也许完好无损
but the skeleton is a bone fracture bonanza.
但骨骼却是骨折大放送
Distinguishing all the perimortem fractures
从参差不齐的死后骨裂中
from the jagged postmortem breaks is gonna take a while.
分离出所有死时骨折 要耗一段时间
Hey, you guys,
各位
look who I found. Felicia!
看我发现了谁 弗雷西亚
It is so great to see you.
见到你太好了
I didn't expect you until noon.
我以为你中午才到
Hey, you know, uh, you can wait in my office,
你可以在我的办公室等
and Cam can meet you there.
凯和你可以在那里见面
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意吧
It's just this is a really important case.
只是这件案非常重要
That's okay. I get it.
没关系 我懂的
Just tell me when you want to reschedule,
告诉我你想重约哪天
and I'll try and sweet-talk my boss
我会试着哄老板
into giving me another day off.
让我再放假一天
Come on, Cam. You should go.
拜托 凯 你应该去的
Oh, go, Cam. It's for your wedding day, you know?
去吧 凯 这可是你的婚礼
You need all the time you can get.
你需要一切可以利用的时间
Oh, not the way I've got it planned.
按我的计划能很快搞定
Come on, girl. You and I are on a schedule.
拜托 姑娘 我们赶时间
Look, I promise I'll call you if anything big comes up.
我保证如果有要事 一定打给你
Yeah.
对
Okay.
好吧
Have a good time!
玩得开心
This is interesting. The skull and the upper torso
这值得留意 颅骨与上半身的
have a lot more postmortem fractures than the legs.
死后骨折 比腿部上的多得多
What does that mean?
意味着什么
Based on the depressed and radiating fractures on the neurocranium,
鉴于脑颅的内陷性与放射状骨折
the victim suffered a rapid deceleration impact,
死者遭受了高速减速性撞击
possibly from a very great distance.
可能是从高处
So Henry Charles fell?
亨利·查尔斯摔下来了
Fell or was pushed.
摔下来或被推下去
That doesn't make sense. Let me show you something.
那说不通 我给你看看一样东西
So, check out this satellite image of the dig site.
看看挖掘点的卫星图像
Now, the topography is totally flat.
地势完全平坦
According to this map, there's nothing tall enough
根据这张地图 没有足够高的地方
for Henry Charles to have fallen from.
给亨利·查尔斯摔下去
I don't understand why everyone's treating this Eldridge guy
我不明白 为什么每个人都把埃尔德里奇这家伙
like he's some Indiana Jones.
看作印第安纳·琼斯
All he did was find some old boat.
他不过发现了某条旧船
Well, Dr. Eldridge was the lead archeologist
埃尔德里奇博士是考察队的
on the expedition that discovered the Frank Party.
领队考古学家 而他们发现了弗兰克一行人
If archeology were hockey, he would be Dwayne Gretzky.
如果考古学是冰球 他就是德韦恩·格雷茨基
Wayne Gretzky. Get it right. Wayne. Wayne.
是韦恩·格雷茨基 别说错 韦恩 韦恩
Well, like many archeologists,
与许多考古学家一样
Eldridge is also trained in forensic anthropology.
埃尔德里奇也接受了法医人类学的训练
The methodology he used on the Frank Party corpses
他用于弗兰克队尸体的方法
has been replicated on multiple excavations.
曾在多次考古挖掘中运用
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表