Previously on Bones...
《识骨寻踪》前情提要
Body was found in Cherrywood Park.
樱桃木公园发现一具尸体
Somebody wanted the body to be found.
有人希望尸体被发现
The evidence collected is far from normal.
我们收集到的证据太不正常了
His name is George Gibbons.
他的名字叫乔治·吉本斯
George, look at me.
乔治 看着我
I need to know who you're working with.
我要知道你的搭档是谁
Oh, my God, he didn't do it.
我的天哪 不是他干的
In Gibbons, he chose the perfect accomplice,
他选了吉本斯这个完美的共犯
somebody he could easily manipulate.
一个他可以轻易控制的人
A video camera? Someone was watching him.
摄像机 有人在观察他
He's smart.
他很聪明
He's smarter than anybody.
他比谁都聪明
If I talk, he'll know.
如果我坦白了 他会知道的
Gibbons is dead.
吉本斯死了
Hanged himself in his cell.
在他的牢房♥里上吊自杀了
Our killer drilled holes into his victims.
我们的凶手在死者身上钻了洞
He lived with the body
凶手跟这具尸体
for an extended period of time.
一起生活了相当长的一段时间
Oh, my God.
天啊
He was turning his victims into marionettes.
他把他杀的人做成了牵线木偶
We're not dealing with an amateur psychopath.
我们不是在对付一个业余神经病
This guy's a serial murderer.
凶手是个连环杀手
Given the killer's M.O., it is very likely
鉴于凶手的作案手法 在我们说话这时
he is out there looking for his next victim as we speak.
他很可能正在外面寻找着下一个猎物
You're not taking responsibility for all this. Booth. Booth.
这不是你的责任 布斯 布斯
If we hadn't quit our jobs...
如果我们当初没有辞职
Allison Monroe still would have been killed.
艾莉森·门罗还是会被杀的
The cameras were still transmitting when I found them,
在我发现那些摄像头时 它们还在传输影像
which means the killer could've been watching
也就是说凶手可能在
when Booth and Brennan came to the house.
布斯和布纳恩进入房♥子时就在监视了
This very sick individual
这个变♥态♥
could know exactly who we are.
很有可能知道我们是什么人
The victim has fourth-degree burns
死者全身从头到脚
extending along the length of the body.
都有四级烧伤
His hands are badly damaged.
他的手受伤严重
Dr. Hodgins, can you tell what caused the explosion?
哈金斯博士 你能判断出爆♥炸♥是什么引起的吗
Based on the smell, I'd say it's some kind of peroxide,
基于这个味道 我判断是某种过氧化物
possibly TCAP.
有可能是三甲基鲸蜡基五氯酚铵
I'll run a sample through
我会用气相色谱分♥析♥质谱分♥析♥仪
the gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
来检测一下样本
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
His face looks like molten lava.
他的脸看上去就像是熔化了的岩浆
I'll get started on the facial reconstruction.
我这就去开始做面部重塑
Oh, please do so as quickly as possible.
请尽快
I am certain that the victim's identity
我肯定死者的身份
is the key to finding our killer.
是找出凶手的关键
Based on what? You just laid eyes on the guy.
基于什么 你刚见到这家伙而已
Well, I can't explain it,
我无法解释
but for some reason, when I look at him,
但不知道为什么 当我看到他的那一刻
I am confident he is the key.
我就确定他就是关键
I hate to say it, but I think you might be right.
我不愿承认 但我认为你可能是对的
This guy is different.
这家伙与众不同
Check this out.
看这里
There's a drill hole
左侧锁骨上
in the left clavicle.
有一个钻孔
All the serial killer's victims had drill holes, Hodgins.
那个连环杀手杀死的人身上都有钻孔 哈金斯
It's how he hung them like marionettes.
他就是这样把他们做成牵线木偶的
Yeah, I know, but...
是 我知道 可是
look closer.
你靠近点看看
No, this is an aberrant event.
不 这是异常事件
He's dead. Postmortem injuries don't typically bleed.
他已经死了 死后造成的伤害通常不会流血
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Looks to me like old wounds can cut deep.
在我看来旧伤也可以造成很深的伤害
Bones.
骨头
Bones!
骨头
You okay?
你没事吧
Yes, I'm fine.
不 我没事
How long was I sleeping?
我睡了多久
Well, not-not long.
不久
For probably about half an hour.
大概半个小时吧
That means we must be near.
那就是说我们快到了
I should check my kit. Make sure I'm ready.
我应该检查一下我的工具 确认我准备好了
You had another one, didn't you?
你又做噩梦了对吧
It's just another dream.
只是个梦而已
It's nothing you need to concern yourself with.
你完全不需要担心
Bones, what are you... How can you say that?
骨头 你怎么 你怎么能这么说呢
I mean, you haven't slept in a week.
你已经一周都没睡觉了
Not since this nutbag missed his timeline.
自从这个疯子推迟了时间线以后
Interval.
是间隔
With a serial killer,
对于连环杀手来说
the time between murders is an interval.
每两起谋杀案之间的空档都叫做间隔
What? What difference does it make?
什么 这有什么区别
All this guilt that you're feeling...
你内心的这些愧疚
You gotta know there's nothing
你得知道不管你和我当初做了什么
you nor I could've done here.
都无法改变这一切
Booth, I appreciate your trying to help,
布斯 我很感谢你试图帮我
but you should know that your words
但你应该知道你的话
are having the opposite effect.
起了完全相反的作用
I promise,
我保证
I will sleep when this is over.
这个案子结束后我就睡
The body was found by a demolition crew.
是拆迁人员发现的尸体
Apparently, the whole building's being torn down
这一栋楼都要被推倒
and turned into a charter school
然后重建成一所致力于
focused on math and science.
数学和科学教学的特许学校
Oh, did you hear that?
你听见了吗
They're turning it into a squint school.
他们要把这改建成斜眼学校
That's good, right?
这很棒对吧
Yes. Excellent news.
是的 好消息
Perhaps someday, the United States
也许某天美国终于可以在数学和科学方面
can surpass Estonia in math and science.
碾压爱沙尼亚了
Oh. So still not sleeping, huh?
看来某人还是没睡觉啊
Where's Dr. Hodgins?
哈金斯博士在哪
Has he already started on the remains?
他已经开始在研究尸体了吗
No. The tissue is so thoroughly desiccated,
没有 肌肉组织完全脱水
there's almost no insect activity,
几乎没有昆虫活动
so I figured I'd let him sit this one out.
所以我就没让他过来
That's too bad.
真可惜
I was really hoping to see him.
我还很期待见到他呢
I heard that he actually got some feeling back in his legs.
我听说他的腿终于恢复了一些知觉
He has.
是的
Unfortunately, that feeling
可惜 那些知觉
isn't an altogether pleasant one.
并不都很舒服
Okay, take her up. Let's go.
好的 上楼吧 走吧
It's odd that this body was left here.
很奇怪这具尸体居然被丢在了这里
The previous two victims were found in national parks.
之前的两具尸体都是在国家公园里被发现的
Which means our killer has altered his method of disposal.
也就是说凶手改变了弃尸手法
Okay, look, maybe this isn't
好吧 没准这并不是
the Puppeteer or whatever it is you want to call him.
那个被你们称作人偶师还是什么的那个人干的
Oh, it's him, Seeley. Trust me.
是他 瑟雷 相信我
Also, if we're voting on names,
还有 要是咱们现在投票选名字的话
I like Puppito, the little puppet.
我喜欢小木偶帕比托这个名字
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa? Puppito?
好吧 什么 帕比托
That moniker doesn't make any sense.
这个绰号♥毫无意义
It doesn't elicit any fear.
一点都不会让人产生恐惧
Well, I'm with Cam on this one.
这个问题上我支持凯
Serial killers don't get cool or frightening nicknames.
连环杀手不配有很酷或是很吓人的绰号♥
No matter how terrifying they are.
不管他们实际上有多恐怖
Talk about a classroom from hell, huh?
这简直是地狱教室啊
Well, you'll note all the adipose was removed
你会发现所有的动物脂肪都被移除了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表