have cost them almost all of it.
几乎耗尽所有财产
But the marquis-- he has not missed a beat.
但侯爵 他没错过一次活动
Balls, charities, vacations in monte carlo.
舞会 慈善活动 在蒙地卡洛度假
Well, Inspector Rousseau believes that stolen jewels
卢梭警探认为是被盗的珠宝
are financing it all.
在为这些活动提供资金
From the looks of this place, he may be right.
就这地方的外观看来 他也许没错
something's paying for all this.
某件东西在为这些买♥♥单
Not exactly the picture of a man worried about his missing wife.
不像是一个男人担心失踪妻子的画面
No.
不是
Sir.
先生
Special Agent Aubrey with the FBI.
我是联调局特别探员奥布里
Well, let me guess.
让我猜猜
That pathetic french inspector with his crass manners
那个可悲粗鲁的法国警探
has carried his witch hunt across the atlantic.
带着他的政♥治♥迫♥害♥横越大西洋
Well, if you want to see my wife
要是你们想见我的妻子
and continue this charade, save your breath.
和继续猜谜游戏 省口气吧
We have grown tired of this game.
我们已经厌倦了这种把戏
She won't see you.
她不会见你们的
We're not here to see your wife.
我们来不是见你的太太
We're here about your wife.
我们来是有你太太的消息
She's been murdered.
她被谋杀了
All broken up, I see.
肝肠寸断 我看到了
Henri, is there anything I can get you?
亨利 需要为你做点什么吗
No. No, no, I'm...
不 不 不 我
How did this happen?
这是怎么回事
Well, we're trying to figure that out.
我们正努力调查
We know it was two days ago.
我们知道是两天前的事
Now, y-you didn't know that your wife was missing?
你不知道你的妻子失踪了
She said she was going to New York to shop,
她说过要去纽约购物
whilst I conducted some family business.
而那时我在处理家族生意
Mind telling us what that business is?
介意告诉我是什么生意吗
Yes. It's none of your concern.
介意 这不关你的事
Henri, perhaps we should discuss this inside.
亨利 也许我们该到屋里讨论
I'm sorry, uh, whwho are you? Blake.
抱歉 你是谁 布莱克
Blake Masters. She's a graduate student
布莱克·马斯特斯 她是弗吉尼亚大学的
from the University of Virginia.
毕业生
She's been managing this small holding for me.
她一直替我管理这处小房♥产
Small holding. Right.
小房♥产 是的
Well, in any event,
无论如何
I believe Masters is correct.
我认为马斯特斯女士说的没错
We should go inside.
我们应该到里面
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
I know this game you play.
我知道你们玩的把戏
I will not invite you in
我不会请你进去
to amass some bogus evidence against me.
收集伪证对付我
Look, I'll just come back later with a warrant.
听着 我只好晚点带着搜查令回来
Well, you may attempt to do so,
你可以试试
but as you venture down that futile path,
但既然你冒险走上那条注定失败的路
a word to the wise:
给你们一句忠告
Rousseau's ridiculous manhunt cost him his job in France.
卢梭可笑的追捕让他在法国丢了工作
I can only hope...
我只能希望
You will not meet the same fate.
你们不会遭遇同一命运
Thank you, uh, for meeting me.
谢谢你 和我见面
So, what's good here, huh?
这里有什么好吃的
I think I would like, uh, how do you say, uh,
我想我要 你们怎么说
I would like to buy...
我想要点
A 'amburger.
俺堡包
Ze dam-burg-ers are magnifique.
旦堡包棒呆了
Hey, and they say the French
还有大家说法国人
don't have a sense of humor about themselves.
没有自嘲的幽默感
When you're Inspector Rousseau of the police nationale,
如果你是国家警局的卢梭警探
you better learn to have a sense of humor, you know?
那还是有点幽默感的好
And to use it to ingratiate yourself to get information.
利用这点来换取信息
Very smart.
这招聪明
But of course.
但是当然了
I did my homework, Dr. Hodgins.
我也是做过研究的 哈金斯博士
I know you would have looked
我就知道你会
into the evidence and understood
研究证据
that government forces are thwarting my investigation.
明白政♥府♥正在阻挠我的调查
I did look into the evidence.
我确实研究了证据
I also read everything I could
也读过你在法国
about the body you found in France,
发现的死尸的相关资料
the "scout" from the last heist,
上次盗窃案里的那个"侦察员"
but nothing gave me cause of death.
但里面没提死因
Well, that's because we could not determine it.
那是因为我们无法确定死因
The body was dumped in the waters off Saint-Tropez.
死者尸体被扔在圣特罗佩的河里
It wasn't found until weeks later.
几周后才被发现
Yes, but for Dr. Brennan,
你说得对 但对于布纳恩博士来说
I mean, that's-that's child's play.
这都是小儿科
Hey, what if you got us access to that body?
你能不能帮我们把尸体弄过来
Wait, so you're saying you need my help, after all?
所以说了这么多 你还是需要我的帮助
We're after the same thing, inspector.
我们都有着共同的目标 警探
The marquis.
就是侯爵
Okay.
好吧
I will arrange that.
我会安排的
But in the meantime...
与此同时...
Mademoiselle, uh, deux 'amburger,
小姐 麻烦来两个汉堡
s'il vous plat.
谢谢
With French fries, please.
再来份薯条 谢谢
You said you found something?
听说你发现线索了
Yeah, the car you saw at the marquis' estate,
对 关于你在侯爵别♥墅♥看到的那辆车
you were right.
你是对的
You drive that baby around, people are gonna post photos.
开那种车到处跑 肯定会有人拍照
Well, I found six posted on the day
我找到了六条相关图片动态
the Marquis' wife was killed,
都发布于侯爵夫人遇害那天
but it's this last one that you have to see.
但最重要的是最后一张照片
This was posted maybe two hours before she died.
这是大约在她遇害两小时前发布的
Does the cafe mean something?
这家咖啡馆有什么特殊意义吗
Well, it's not where she is, but it's who she's with.
重要的不是地点 而是和她在一起的人
Well, well, Inspector.
哎哟 警探大人
Yeah, looks like our French expert
是啊 看起来这位法国专家
might have been the last one to see her alive.
很有可能是她死前见过的最后一个人
Maybe that's because he's the one who killed her.
也许那是因为他就是杀害她的凶手
Well, finally.
终于来了
Did you call my superior?
你联♥系♥我的上级了吗
Well, I called the number you gave me.
我打了你给我的那个电♥话♥
that guy did a sell job on you.
那个人信誓旦旦地为你担♥保♥
Then I called the main number.
然后我又打了总局电♥话♥
Turns out your ex-boss wasn't a guy.
发现你的前任上司不是个男的
She's a woman who fired you.
而且她已经把你给解雇了
Well, it worked in Beverly Hills Cop II.
这招在《比佛利山警探2》里面是管用的啊
You can make all the jokes you want,
随你怎么开玩笑
but I think that this vendetta against the Marquis is a cover.
但我觉得你和侯爵的恩怨只是个幌子
You're the thief, and you're setting him up.
你才是那个在设计陷害他的盗贼
No, no, no, no, no, Agent Aubrey.
不不不 奥布里探员
You do not think anything so ridiculously incorrect.
这太可笑太胡扯了 你不要瞎想
No, no, no, no, no, yourself.
不不不 是你
What's ridiculous is that you forgot to mention
可笑的是你忘记告诉我
that you were with the victim hours before she died.
死者遇害前曾和你在一起
Okay.
好吧
I was working her for months.
我这几个月一直在她身上下功夫
I tried to convince her what her husband is.
想让她看清她丈夫的真面目
She thought it was a joke, you know,
但她把这当做玩笑
a gentleman's game, if you will.
或者说是无伤大雅的游戏
But when I found that body,
但当我发现那具尸体之后
I came to tell her, and she was horrified.
我就过来通知她 她当时真的吓坏了
So you flew halfway around the world to tell her your suspicions.
所以你横跨半个地球就是为了告诉她你的怀疑
I knew that she could not look me in the eye
我知道只要我当面告诉她
and not know that I was speaking the truth.
她不会不知道我说的是事实
All right, let's pretend you are telling the truth.
好吧 那就假装你说的是事实
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表