What, I was supposed to think that the dude got murdered?
怎么 难道我该想到这哥们被谋杀了吗
No. Amy was a total goody-good.
不 艾米绝对是个乖女孩
She was going to school,
她会去学校
playing sports, you know, being all healthy.
还坚持运动 就是很注意保持健康
What kind of sports she play?
她做什么运动
Oh, man.
我的天
I'd have to think...
我得想想...
Got it?
想出来了吗
Come on.
加油
Tennis. I think it was tennis. Tennis.
网球 我想是网球 网球
I think it was tennis. Tennis, tennis.
我想就是网球 网球 网球
Hey, man, when is this gonna be on?
对了 这片子什么时候会播
What? My episode of Cops.
什么 我上《美国警♥察♥》那集
I just want to tell my peeps when to watch.
我只想告诉我的小弟们什么时候看电视
2.2, all cash.
2.2 要现金
Three-day close. Take it or leave it.
给你三天 不要拉倒
Can you, uh, hang up the phone
能否请你...把电♥话♥挂掉
and have a seat, please, Ms. Lee?
并且坐下来呢 李女士
Look, I'm really sorry to hear about Brandon.
听着 我对布兰登的事感到很难过
But I don't know how I'm supposed to help.
但我不知道我有什么能帮忙的
I haven't seen him in over ten years.
我这十年多来都没见过他
Which is exactly the amount of time that he's been dead.
这正是他已经死去的时间
And according to Carl Collins,
而且根据卡尔·柯林斯的说法
you two had a pretty nasty breakup
你们两位刚好在他死前分手了
right before he was murdered. Carl Collins?
而且闹得很僵 卡尔·柯林斯
Carl Collins is a moron.
卡尔·柯林斯是个傻瓜
Is he still dealing pot out of his mom's basement?
他是不是还在用他妈妈的地下室卖♥♥大♥麻♥呢
Okay, let's not worry about Carl, all right?
行了 我们别管卡尔怎样了 好吗
Listen, why don't you, uh... why don't you tell me
听着 不如...不如你直接告诉我
about your relationship with Brandon?
你跟布兰登的关系怎样吧
Brandon was actually a sweet guy.
布兰登其实是个很好的人
He just had no idea what he wanted out of life.
他只是不知道自己想要什么样的生活
He was aimless, jumping from one crappy job to the next,
他没有目标 不停地换垃圾工作
just like his father.
就像他爸爸一样
That must have been frustrating
这对于像你这样上进的人来说
for someone as driven as yourself.
一定是很郁闷吧
The T-shirt fiasco was the last straw.
T恤生意的惨败是最后一根稻草
Brandon lost thousands trying to sell these ridiculous shirts.
布兰登为了卖♥♥那些可笑的衣服损失了几千块钱
We got into a big fight about it.
我们大吵了一架
He said if I couldn't support his dream, I should leave.
他说如果我不支持他的梦想 我就该滚
His dream was to sell neon green, X-rated T-shirts?
他的梦想就是卖♥♥柠檬绿色的色情T恤吗
I don't know what his dream was, and neither did he,
我不知道他的梦想是什么 他也不知道
so I did what he suggested and left.
所以他让我滚我就滚了
And not to be crass,
我不是冷酷无情
kind of sounds like I made the right choice.
我感觉我的选择是正确的
I just feel bad for the victim.
我只是为被害人感到难过
I feel like he never found his place in the world.
我感觉他从来没找到自己在世界上的位置
Well, perhaps he never found it
好吧 也许他没找到
because he was never really looking.
是因为他从来没认真寻找过
He seemed very content living a small life
好像只要做一个吸毒的快递员
as a drug-abusing delivery boy.
这种小小的生活就能让他心满意足了
Well, I just know that it's a tough spot to be in.
好吧 我只知道这种日子很不好过
That's all. So, Agent Booth,
就这样而已 那么 布斯探员
you were an athlete growing up?
你小时候也擅长运动吗
Hockey and football--
曲棍球和橄榄球
I mean, those were my two sports.
我是说 这两个是属于我的运动
My two big sports.
是我的两大强项运动
I played both them all the way through high school.
我玩这两个一直玩到高中
Actually got a scholarship to, to play football in college,
其实还拿到过大学的橄榄球奖学金
but that didn't go too well,
但后来结果不太顺利
because I ended up wrenching my shoulder,
因为我扭伤了肩膀
and that put an end to my football career.
这使我的橄榄球生涯结束了
So for the first time,
所以那是我第一次
I actually had to really think about
认真思考我自己这辈子
what I wanted to do in life.
究竟想做什么
So after about two years
于是大约有两年时间
of just tooling around and doing nothing,
我一直游手好闲 什么都没干
I decided to do what my family was doing.
然后我决定要做我的家人做过的事
That was join the military.
那就是参军
After spending a little bit too much
因为我在军队待了太久
time there, in the military, it kind of made my transition
改做执法人员就很自然
a lot easier into, um, law enforcement.
执法机关的生活
Maybe not that easy, 'cause, you know,
也许也没那么容易 因为 你知道的
I had to still work with the squints.
我还得跟斜眼小分队一起工作
Christine, what is it you want to be when you grow up?
克里斯汀 你长大以后想干什么
Do you want to be a forensic anthropologist like Mommy? Nah.
想学妈妈做个法医人类学家吗 不
Oh, ouch, Bones. That's-that's got to hurt, eh?
糟啦 骨头 这话让你难过了吧
She wants to be a goalie for the Philadelphia Flyers.
她想做一名费城飞人队的守门员
Nah.
不
Well, what do you want to do, sweetheart?
好吧 那你想做什么呢 宝贝
She's six years old. She's got a lot of time to decide.
她才六岁 她还有很长时间慢慢决定呢
I want to sell cars like Toby's daddy.
我想像托比的爸爸那样卖♥♥汽车
Yeah, she can sell cars. No!
好啊 她可以卖♥♥汽车 不行
Absolutely not! Our daughter is not going
绝对不行 我们的女儿不会
to be selling cars for a living, Booth.
以卖♥♥汽车为生的 布斯
Why? Look, we support our daughter.
为什么 听着 我们要支持女儿
No. No matter what she does, we love...
不 不管她做什么 我们都爱...
Not me. Bones, come on.
我才不支持 骨头 别这样
That's not what this is about, okay?
不是这么回事 好吗
If Sweets was here, you know, he would probably say
如果小甜甜在的话 他很可能会说
that by Christine rejecting your job,
由于克里斯汀拒绝和你做一样的事
you feel like she's rejecting you.
你感到她在抵抗你
Well, that is absolutely what he would say, but he'd be wrong
他是肯定会这么说的 但他错了
because psychology is not a real science, so...
因为心理学并不是真正的科学 所以...
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you two were in therapy.
不好意思 我不知道你们在看心理医生
We're not. Well, we were.
我们没有 好吧 我们曾经看过
We're... Well...
我们...是这么回事
Sweets was a friend, but...
斯维斯是我们的朋友
...he's dead now.
但...他现在已经死了
He was a psychologist with the Bureau, and, um,
他是联调局的心理学家 而且
I would argue that... he's probably the reason
我会说...他可能正是
why we're together?
我们在一起的原因
I would say, yeah, pretty much.
我会说 是的 基本上是的
We still miss him a lot.
我们还是非常想念他
Yeah. He was a good friend, and, uh,
是的 他是我们的好朋友 而且
this job can be hard sometimes.
这份工作有时很难做
I was at, uh,
我当时正在
Booth and Brennan's house for dinner.
布斯和布纳恩家里吃饭
It was supposed to be a couples night,
那晚本应是一个夫妻之夜
but then Hodgins got called out to a crime scene.
但后来哈金斯被叫出去搜查犯罪现场了
As soon as my phone rang, I knew that something was wrong.
我的手♥机♥一响 我就知道出事了
They said a-a bomb had gone off at the scene and that...
他们说现场有一枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Hodgins was in the hospital.
然后哈金斯被送进了医院
He was...
他从...
paralyzed from the waist down.
腰以下的部位都瘫痪了
Zack?
扎克
Yeah, um, Dr. Zack Addy was a forensic anthropologist
是的 扎克·安迪博士曾是
who worked here at the Jeffersonian.
杰斐逊实验室的一名法医人类学家
He was a... sweet kid and, um,
他是个...可爱的孩子 而且
a really dear friend.
是个非常亲切的朋友
I think just, you know, working here around...
我想只是 你知道 在这里工作
around all the... all the death and murder was just, um--
整天面对那么多死亡和谋杀...这事
it was a little... it was a little too much.
有点...有点太让人难以承受了
Dr. Addy had to be institutionalized?
安迪博士不得不被送进精神病院
Is that correct?
对吗
Yes.
是的
That is correct.
没错
A few years back,
好多年以前
after Zack left,
在扎克走了以后
there was an intern here named Vincent.
这里曾有个实习生叫文森特
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表