on the dorsal margins of the pubic surfaces suggest an age range
表明死者去世时的年龄大概在
of early- to mid-20s at time of death. Mmm.
二十出头至二十五岁之间
Dr. Vaziri, nice to see you again.
瓦齐里博士 再次见到你很高兴
Yes, you as well, Dr. Saroyan.
是的 我也是 瑟罗博士
Dr. Saroyan, we are extremely busy.
瑟罗博士 我们现在非常忙
Is there something we can help you with? Yes.
你来有什么事吗 是的
I finished analyzing the victim's lung tissue
我已经检验过死者的肺部组织了
and didn't find any trace of trash particulates.
没有找到任何垃圾微粒
Meaning the victim was dead before coming in contact
也就是说死者在接触到那些垃圾之前
with the garbage.
就已经死了
And the only reason a dead body ends up in the garbage
一具死尸被丢到垃圾堆里的唯一原因就是
is when someone's trying to get rid of it.
某人在试图弃尸
So Booth was right.
所以布斯是对的
This man was murdered.
这个人是被谋杀的
Trust the gut, baby. Always trust the gut.
相信直觉 宝贝 永远要相信直觉
So, this week in class we've been talking about
这一周我们在课堂上讨论了
what we want to be when we grow up.
我们长大后想要干什么
And now here to tell us a little bit about
现在我们请来了克里斯汀的妈妈
what she does for a living is Christine's mommy.
来跟我们聊一聊她的职业
Hello.
大家好
My name is Dr. Temperance Brennan,
我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
and I am a forensic anthropologist.
我是一名法医人类学家
Can anyone tell me what that means?
有没有人知道这是什么意思
Me! Yes.
我 你来
If you're a doctor, it means you fix bellyaches.
如果你医生 就说明你治肚子疼
No, that is absolutely incorrect.
不 完全错误
What it means is that I use skeletal remains
正确的意思是我用骨骼遗骸
to help law enforcement solve crimes.
来帮助执法部门破案
Yes? How come you only use skeletons?
有什么问题 为什么你只用骨骼
Because a person's whole life is written in their bones.
因为一个人的整个一生都写在他们的骨头里
Who they are, how they died,
他们是谁 是怎么死的
even sometimes who killed them.
甚至有时 是谁杀害他们的
What happens to their skin and hair?
他们的皮肤和头发会怎样呢
Well, why don't I show you. If I may draw your attention
不如我给你们看看 请大家留意
to the television screen.
电视屏幕
Okay, this is a set of human remains
这是一具人类遗体
in the process of tissue removal by dermestid beetle.
皮蠧甲虫正在清走他的身体组织
Maybe we don't... use the visuals.
或许我们不使用影像
Normally, I'd be doing a digital reconstruction.
一般来说 我会进行数字化脸部重组
But the skull was so badly beaten
但这个颅骨被砸烂了
that I had to come up with a new plan.
所以我得想出新办法
My name is Angela Montenegro, and I'm a forensic artist.
我是安吉拉·马古尼 是一名法医艺术家
I'm also kind of the resident computer nerd,
也算是常驻的电脑技术宅
I guess.
我想
So, oftentimes,
很多时候
the victim's clothing can lead
死者的衣服能够提供
to clues about their identity.
他们身份的相关线索
Hey, uh, would you hit the lights?
麻烦你关一下灯
By using various wavelengths of light,
通过使用各种不同波长的光线
I should be able to read what's printed
我应该能够看出死者衬衣的
beneath the staining on the victim's shirt.
污迹底下印着什么
Okay.
好的
All right. So, in the center of the shirt,
好了 在衬衣的正中间
it looks like there's an image of an upside-down triangle
看来有一个上下颠倒的三角形图片
with some writing over it.
上面有某种字样
I think it says...
我想是写着
"American Pie Pizza."
"美国派披萨"
Guys, come here. Come here.
伙计们 过来这边
You're gonna love this. This is so cool.
你们会喜欢的 这超酷的
Okay, knowing that the victim was buried in this trash, right,
已知死者被埋在了这堆垃圾里
I figured that if I could date the trash,
我想要是能确认垃圾的日期
I could actually determine exactly
那就能判定
when the victim was thrown into this.
死者被扔到这里面的确切时间
So, being the genius that I am,
作为一名天才
I actually combined the sell-by date on a carton of eggs
我把一盒鸡蛋的售卖♥♥截止日期
with a Blockbuster Video receipt
与百事达租碟店的收据
and some of these, known as newspapers,
以及这些报纸
to combine them together
综合到一起
and determine the victim was tossed in this garbage
确定了死者被扔进这堆垃圾的时间
on or around January 12, 2006.
是2006年1月12日当天或前后
Boom. And that, ladies and gentlemen,
看吧 女士们先生们
that is why they call me king of the lab.
这就是为何他们叫我实验室之王
N-No one calls him king of the lab.
没有人称呼他实验室之王
No one other than himself, at least.
除了他自己
He also calls himself the king of the break room.
他还自称是休息室之王
King of the parking lot.
停车场之王
Oh, and once after making an anonymous donation,
还有一次 他在匿名捐款之后
he was the king of modesty.
他自称谦逊之王
I once heard Dr. Hodgins refer to himself
有一次 我听到哈金斯博士自称
as the king of Egypt.
是埃及之王
The Jeffersonian has this, uh, ancient Egyptian wing,
杰斐逊实验室有一个古埃及区
inside of which there is this huge bed,
在那里面有一张超大的床
which is so perfect for...
这张床非常适合
Let's just say if Hodgins is the king of Egypt,
这么说吧 要是哈金斯是埃及之王
then I'm most definitely the queen.
那么我绝对是王后
Marriage between royalty in ancient Egypt was often incestuous.
在古埃及 王室成员间的婚姻常常是乱♥伦♥的
There you go. Give us a call.
这给你 记得给我们电♥话♥
So, the, uh, owner says that our description of the victim
店主说我们描述的死者
lines up with a guy that used to work here about ten years ago.
与约十年前 曾在这里工作的一个人一致
A, uh, delivery guy by the name of Brandon Bloom.
名叫是布兰登·布卢姆的外卖♥♥员
So what did you think of Dr. Brennan's presentation today?
你们觉得布纳恩博士 今天的介绍怎么样
She smelled pretty.
她闻着香香的
I think her job is gross.
我觉得她的工作很恶心
She's smarter than Ms. Susan.
她比苏珊老师聪明
In addition to being a best-selling author,
我除了是一名畅销书的作家
I also hold three doctorates
还拥有三个博士学位
and I-I speak eight languages,
并且会说八种语言
two of which you've probably never heard of.
其中两种你可能从没听过
So, yes, I think it's safe to say
所以没错 可以肯定地说
that I am indeed smarter than Ms. Susan.
我确实比苏珊老师聪明
Hey, Dr. Brennan, welcome back.
布纳恩博士 欢迎回来
I, um...
我
We were just discussing the case, and,
我们只是在讨论案件 还有
but enough about us.
不说我们了
How was, uh, Career Day at Christine's school?
克里斯汀学校的职业日怎么样了
It went well.
挺顺利的
Christine remained
整个讲解期间
alert, attentive, and inquisitive
克里斯汀都是思维敏捷 专心致志
throughout the entire presentation,
和充满好奇心
all attributes which will
有朝一日 这些特质
make her a fantastic forensic anthropologist one day.
会让她成为出色的法医人类学家
That's excellent.
这太棒了
I had no idea she wanted to follow in your footsteps.
我还不知道她想追随你的脚步
Well...
好吧
I'm the world's foremost forensic anthropologist
我是世界首屈一指的法医人类学家
and Christine's my daughter.
克里斯汀是我的女儿
It would be foolish of her not
她要是不利用近水楼台之便
to take advantage of that level of access.
那就太傻了
Do you have children of your own, Dr. Saroyan?
你有孩子吗 瑟罗博士
I do, but that's all you're getting,
有 但我只能透露这么多
because like I said when we started,
就像我一开始说的
I'm not interested in sharing the details
我没兴趣和全世界分享
of my personal life with the world.
我的私生活细节
I found numerous remodeled fractures
我在桡骨与胫骨上
on the radii as well as the left tibia.
发现了大量已愈合的骨折
The amount of remodeling
愈合的程度
suggests the victim sustained these injuries
表明死者是在童年
as a child.
遭受这些创伤
I'm currently in the process of reconstructing the skull.
我目前在重组头骨
But I did notice what appears to be a remodeled cranial fracture
但我注意到一个已愈合的颅骨骨折
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表