Yeah, there's another one. This is worse than I tught.
还有一个 比我想得还糟
Thank you. What are you looking at?
谢谢 你在看什么
What case? Perhaps I can help.
什么案子 没准我能帮你
Yeah, I-I guess, but you know what,
或许吧 但你知道吗
I don't think you're gonna like this.
我觉得你不会喜欢这个的
You know how you've been
你知道你最近
watching the Flyer games with me lately?
陪我看了多少场费城飞人队的比赛吗
Yes. Six out of the last 12 games.
知道 12场里看了六场
If each viewing were a goal,
如果看的每场球都算作是一次进球的话
that would be two hat-stands.
那现在也有两个独中三甲了
It's a hat-trick. Hat-trick.
那叫做独中三元 独中三元
Anyways, this is not good. You're bad luck.
不管怎么说这不是好事 你就是霉运
Impossible, there's no such thing as luck, Booth.
不可能 根本没有运气这回事 布斯
Numbers don't lie.
数字是不会撒谎的
Look at that, you're like the curse of the Bones-bino.
你看看 你简直就是来自骨头界的诅咒
Well, I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
Hey, guys, sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
Well, let me help.
让我帮你
No, no, no, Booth, sit, sit. It's fine.
不 不 不 布斯 坐下坐下 没事的
It's fine, it's fine, it's fine. My arms work fine.
没事的 没事的 我的胳膊好用着呢
It's the rest of me that's the problem.
问题出在我的腿
So, how was physical therapy progressing?
理疗进展得如何
It's not.
没有任何进展
Hodgins hasn't done any PT in over a week.
哈金斯已经一个多礼拜没做过理疗了
Why?
为什么
I thought you said everything was going good.
你不是说一切都进展得很好吗
Oh, yeah, no.
不是
I did say that, but, uh,
我是那么说过
Hodgins hid the truth from me.
但是哈金斯没告诉我实情
His doctor told me that he has no neural connectivity.
他的医生跟他说他没有神经连接现象
So, you-you don't feel anything?
这么说你毫无感觉
No, I have plenty of feeling.
不 我的感觉多着呢
Anger, rage, uh, biting sarcasm.
生气 愤怒 辛辣的讽刺
Though I'm not sure if that last one is a feeling
虽然我不确定最后那个是感觉
or just a really pissy attitude.
还只是非常愤怒的态度
It's an attitude. Thank you.
这是种态度 谢谢
Yeah, thanks for the clarification.
谢谢你帮我弄清楚
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Damn it. Oh, that's... Look, don't worry about it.
该死 没事的 别往心里去
Hey, you know what,
你知道吗
I-I've had too much caffeine today, anyways.
我今天本来也喝太多咖啡了
Let me just move you back a little bit here...
让我帮你往后挪一点
No, enough, Angela, it's fine.
不 够了 安琪拉 你别弄了
It's fine, please.
拜托 你别管了
You know what, this is probably not
这里或许不是
the most wheelchair-friendly environment.
最适合轮椅的环境
Let's just go somewhere else.
咱们去别的地方吧
No, the Royal Diner's our spot.
不 皇家餐厅是咱们的聚餐点
Don't change that because of me, I...
别因为我就改变这一点 我
Well, unfortunately,
不巧的是
it looks like we're all gonna have to get going.
咱们看来都得走了
A body was found inside a burned-out car.
在一辆烧焦的车里发现了一具尸体
Okay, we'll just do a rain check then.
好吧 那就下次再聚
Look, hey, I tell you what,
这样吧
why don't you come over later tonight
你何不今晚晚点到我家来
and we can watch the game together, just the guys?
咱俩可以一起看比赛 就咱俩哥们
Thank you for that,
谢谢你的邀请
but I think you've all done enough charity work for one day.
但我觉得你们今天做的慈善就够多的了
According to the police,
警方说
the deceased was driving on a remote road
死者开车走在一条偏僻的路上
when his car went through a guard rail and caught fire.
突然他的车冲下了防护栏起火了
Considering how charred the skull is,
考虑到头骨烧焦的程度
facial reconstruction won't be easy.
面部重塑不会很容易
These days, not much is.
这些日子什么都不容易
Though, we have solved murders with less.
不过我们也破过比这更难的谋杀案
True, but this is not a murder investigation.
没错 但这不是谋杀案
No, it's just your run-of-the-mill car crash
的确不是 这只是个普通的车祸
where we need to find an ID.
而我们只需要确认死者身份
The rounded supraorbital margins
圆形的眶上缘
suggest the victim was male.
表明死者是男性
Yeah, well, whoever he was...
不管他是谁
he was obviously poor.
他显然很穷
I mean, look at this old clunker.
看看这辆破车
This car was a piece of crap even before the accident.
即使在车祸前 这车也够烂的了
Any chance the car can give us an ID?
这辆车有没有可能帮我们确认死者身份呢
It could, if the VIN weren't burned beyond all recognition.
要是车辆识别号♥没烧得无法辨认的话 倒是可以
Judging by the wear on the mandibular teeth,
据下颌颊齿的磨损程度判断
I'd place the victim's age at early 40s.
死者的年龄在40出头
Looks like the fire burned away most of the blood,
看来大火烧干了大部分血液
but there should be enough liver left to run a tox screen.
但剩下的肝脏应该足够做毒性化验的
Oh, you're thinking he could have been drinking
你认为他死的时候
at time of death?
有可能在喝酒
Hey, hold on a second.
稍等一下
Looks like a new carburetor was put in recently.
看来最近刚加了个汽化器
Oh, if you can get the serial numbers,
要是你能查到序列号♥
then Booth should be able to track down where it was sold.
那布斯应该就能追踪到这是从哪买♥♥来的
Yeah, great idea there, Angela.
好主意 安琪拉
No way I would have thought of that one on my own.
我自己肯定想不出来
Dr. Hodgins, would you like a hand?
哈金斯博士 需要帮忙吗
No, but I could use a new pair of legs.
不 但我需要一双新腿
No fans of paraplegic humor?
你们都不喜欢瘫痪患者的幽默感吗
Tough crowd.
真难取悦
Yeah, yeah, I remember the guy who bought this.
是的 是的 我记得买♥♥这个汽化器的人
He was a tall dude, light brown hair --
他个子很高 头发是浅棕色的
Oh, my God.
天啊
Wait, you are totally packing heat right now, aren't you?
你们真的都配枪的 是吧
Let's try to stay focused on the case, okay, Allie?
咱们还是专注在这个案子上吧 好吗 艾莉
Am I, like, the star witness or something?
我是不是主要证人什么的
No, you're the person who sold a carburetor
不 你是卖♥♥了一个汽化器
to a man who is now deceased.
给这位死者的人
Yeah, but I'm still, like, instrumental to the case?
但我还是对案子有帮助
Couldn't do it without you.
没了你真搞不定
Now, uh, do you remember this guy's name?
你记得这个人的名字吗
Beats me.
真问倒我了
I mean, dude came into the store all the time for parts,
这家伙总来店里买♥♥各种零件
but he always paid cash.
但他总是付现金
Okay, so he wasn't poor?
好吧 所以他不穷
Oh, hell no.
一点也不
I mean, at least he dressed and acted like a rich guy.
至少他的穿着和表现都像是有钱人
You know, nice shirt, fancy phone.
漂亮的衬衫 昂贵的手♥机♥
Mm-hmm, anything else you can tell me about him?
你对他还有别的什么了解吗
Yeah. The guy was a major Wang.
这家伙超级性别歧视
No, seriously, he was, like, our rudest customer ever.
真的 他简直就是我们那最粗鲁的顾客
He used to always talk down to me
他以前总用傲慢的口吻跟我讲话
'cause I'm a girl,
就因为我是个女的
like I couldn't possibly know anything
好像就因为我是个女人
about multiport fuel injectors just cause I have a hoo-ha.
我就应该对多端口的喷油嘴一无所知似的
Okay, well,
好吧
thank you, uh, for your time, Allie.
谢谢你抽空前来 艾莉
Wait, what, that's it?
等一下 这就完了
Well, unless you have any more information.
除非你还有其它的信息
Well, no, I-I-it's just that --
不 我 只是
it is so sick being here,
能被一个真实的活生生的
raked across the coals by a real, live FBI agent.
联邦调查局特工搜查真是太酷了
I-I-I didn't rake you across...
我 我没搜查你
Do you mind if I-I take a selfie with you?
我能不能跟你自♥拍♥一张
It's just, the guys at the store,
我店里那些人
they're never gonna believe this.
绝对不会相信的
Dr. Saroyan, take a look at this.
瑟罗博士 你看
I found a circumferential fracture
我在死者的顶骨上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表