then she must find an alternative
那么她必须找到另一种
that she can live with.
她能接受的生存方式
And if I can't find an alternative?
如果我找不到另一种方式呢
You have to, to survive.
你必须去找 你得活下去
You make a faulty assumption, Dr. Brennan.
你做了一个错误的假设 布纳恩博士
Survival doesn't necessarily mean living.
能生存并不必然意味生活
Kenny.
肯尼
Booth, what's up, man?
布斯 怎么了 哥们
What's up is that you lied to me.
你说怎么了 你骗了我
Last time I asked you if you saw Lola,
上次我问你见没见过洛拉
and you said it was, like, months.
你说大概几个月前见过
Now I find out that you saw her the day she disappeared?
而现在我竟发现你在她失踪的那天见过她
Look, you don't know what it's like.
听着 你不知道那是怎么回事
All right, you got out of prison,
好吧 你出狱了
right back to your cush job. Me?
马上回去做你的高薪工作 我呢
To the world, I'm just an ex-con.
对整个世界来说 我就是个有前科的人
Do you know how hard it was for me to get a job
你知道一旦留下这种记录 我有多难
with my record?
找到一份工作吗
I mean, they find out I'm involved
我是说 如果他们发现我被牵扯进
in an FBI investigation,
一起联调局的调查案件
how long you think they'll let me stay?
你觉得他们还能让我待下去吗
And I didn't kill that woman.
而且我又没杀那个女的
Then why didn't you just say you were with her?
那你为什么不直接说你跟她在一起
You know, back in the day, Lola ran product for me.
你知道 以前洛拉是帮我跑货的
All right, best thing you can do right now
好了 你现在最好是乖乖告诉我
is tell me something that I don't know.
一些我不知道的东西
Kalani's mine.
卡拉尼是我的孩子
You and Lola were in a relationship?
你和洛拉谈过恋爱吗
No, it was casual, part of the lifestyle.
不 只是上过床 我们很随意的
Of course, she didn't tell me the baby was mine
当然 她没告诉我这孩子是我的
until a month ago.
直到一个月前
It's not like you guys were on good terms, though.
可你们关系并不好
She was all about giving Kalani a family.
她只想给卡拉尼一个家
It wasn't about me and her getting together, she just...
她并没有想跟我在一起 她只是...
I don't know, man,
我不知道 伙计
she just wanted Kalani to know she has a dad.
她只想让卡拉尼知道自己有个父亲
Uh, sounds like to me,
这话我听起来
that she wanted the three of you to have a second chance.
倒觉得她是想要再给你们三人一次机会
Well, anyway, I couldn't go through with it.
不管怎样 我都做不到
I mean, look at me, man.
我是说 你看看我吧
You think I'm a worthy dad?
你觉得我像是个称职的父亲吗
If I was my dad, I'd run the other way.
如果我有我这么个父亲 我也会躲远的
All right, so yeah, I stayed in the car.
好吧 我确实是在车里
And then drove Lola back to Next Step.
然后我把洛拉载回了下一步
And that's the last I saw her.
这就是我最后一次看见她
I swear.
我发誓
I had a sex dream about Sebastian.
我做了一个关于塞巴斯蒂安的春梦
And Hodgins knows.
而且哈金斯知道了
Okay.
好吧
Well, um...
这个嘛...
Angela, do you intend to cheat on Hodgins with Sebastian?
安琪拉 你是打算劈腿塞巴斯蒂安吗
No.
没有
No.
不
Except what if part of me wants to?
但万一部分的我想这么做呢
I mean, I don't, I don't want to cheat on Hodgins.
我也不想给哈金斯戴绿帽
I love him.
我爱他
At least, I love the Hodgins that I married.
至少我爱当初娶我的那个人
You believe his injury
你觉得他的身体状况
has damaged him irreparably?
已对他造成无可挽回的伤害
Hasn't it?
不是吗
It's not even about him not walking.
关键都不在于他无法行走
It's-it's him.
而在于他这个人
He's different. He's...
他变了 他
distant.
离我好远
It just... it doesn't feel like a real marriage anymore.
感觉再也没有婚姻该有的样子了
The injury didn't impact Hodgins' spinal reflexes
那些伤害对骶骨部位的脊髓反射
at a sacral level.
并没有影响
He's still sexually capable.
他仍有能力进行性行为
Yeah, everything about him is still capable of it.
他各个方面都仍有能力
It just doesn't make a difference if he's given up.
但既然他要放弃 这些有什么用呢
He can't fix that void,
如果他不承认是自己创造了空虚
if he doesn't take responsibility for creating it.
就不能填补内心的失落
I-I-I can't make him change unless he wants to.
除非他自己肯 否则我也无法叫他改变
And if he never wants to?
那假如他永远都不肯呢
The rug in here is a definite match
这种地毯无疑就是
for the fiber Hodgins found in the occipital injury.
哈金斯在枕骨伤口处发现的那种纤维
So Jasmine and Lola's room could be our crime scene.
那么加斯明和洛拉的房♥间就有可能是犯罪现场
Hodgins also found trace of brass.
哈金斯还发现了少量黄铜
Uh, maybe from what she was beaten with?
或许来自打她的那件凶器
So should we talk?
咱们该谈谈吗
You mean, instead of awkwardly avoiding
你的意思是不再继续尴尬地
the pink elephant in the room?
回避显而易见的问题
Yeah, something like that.
没错 差不多吧
Then, no.
那就算了
Uh, not now.
现在不行
Let's get through this case.
咱们来办案
This looks like brass.
这看着像黄铜
It's not working.
开不了
It's got a broken bulb in it.
里面有个坏了的灯泡
For a lamp that's not working,
虽然这盏台灯亮不了
this one sure is lighting up like a Christmas tree.
但它这里倒是像圣诞树一样发光呢
Blood?
血吗
Definitely.
肯定是血
What the hell are y'all doing in my room?
你们在我房♥里搞什么鬼
This here's private property.
这儿可是私有财产
Jasmine Santangelo,
加斯明·桑坦赫洛
you're under arrest for the murder of your roommate,
现在以谋杀你室友洛拉·马歇尔的罪名
Lola Marshall.
将你逮捕
Man, hell no... what the...
伙计 天啊别 搞什么
Aubrey.
奥布里
Got something else.
有了新发现
You gonna deny that those drugs belong to you, too?
你还要抵赖说那些毒品不是你的吗
I didn't think so. Let's go.
我看不会 咱们走吧
Found over a half kilo of Wiley Monkey in your room, Jasmine.
在你房♥里发现了半公斤威利猴 加斯明
You can't prove that's mine.
你没法证明那是我的
Shouldn't be hard to convince a jury
要让陪审团相信
that a killer, fresh out of jail,
一个刚出狱的杀人犯
got involved in the drug trade and another murder.
又涉嫌贩毒和谋杀 这应该不算难
I didn't mean to kill my stepdad.
我不是故意杀死继父
I just wanted him to leave me alone and stop touching me,
我只是想让他离我远远的 别再碰我
and I swear I didn't kill Lola.
而且我发誓没杀洛拉
Here's how it went down in my head.
给你说说我的想法吧
She found your stash,
她发现了你的毒品
threatened to turn you in,
威胁要揭发你
so you beat her to death with that lamp.
于是你就用那盏台灯把她打死了
Man, I didn't even know she was dead until y'all FBI agents
兄弟 是你们联调局探员在下一步告诉我
showed up at Next Step.
我才知道她死了
I liked Lola.
我喜欢洛拉
She was good to me.
她对我很好
I didn't hurt her.
我没有伤害她
Somebody did.
总有人吧
Maybe your supplier found out
或许你的供货商知道
that she knew your little secret.
她发现了你的小秘密
Jasmine, listen to me.
加斯明 听我说
I want to believe you,
我也想相信你
but you've got to give me something to go on here.
但你总得给我点线索吧
I can't.
我不能
It doesn't matter if I talk.
我说不说都一样
Either you'll throw me back in prison,
最后要么被你送进监狱
or he will kill me.
要么就被他杀死
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表