Skills that would make him a good suspect in the murder.
这些技术说明他最有嫌疑
You could say the same about any of us,
你可以认为我们都有嫌疑
which is why you can't rule Clark out.
这就是为什么你不能排除克拉克
Oh, dear.
糟了
Is it bad news from the lab?
实验室来的坏消息吗
Christine's teacher, she-she says that Christine
是克里斯汀的老师 她说克里斯汀
called Lukas a troglodyte.
把卢卡斯叫做类人猿
She's using her words. Booth.
她动嘴了 布斯
Oh, come on, Bones, she's defending her friend.
拜托 骨头 她在维护朋友
Well, Christine should not have gotten involved in the first place.
克里斯汀本就不该掺和
Bones, you know what,
骨头 你知道吗
you could learn something from your daughter.
你可以向你女儿学习
What, if you are trying to imply
什么 要是你想暗示
that I should show more support for Clark,
我该多点支持克拉克
I fundamentally disagree.
我绝对不同意
It is essential for my work that I remain unbiased.
我对工作保持公正至关重要
Look, all I'm saying is if it was one of my guys,
我只是说 如果那是我的下属
okay, in this situation,
在这种情况下
I would do everything in my power to save the guy.
我会竭尽所能解救他
What?
怎么了
I'm very proud of that, Marcus Eldridge.
我引以为傲 马库斯·埃尔德里奇
There we are.
好了
Marcus...
爱你的
Eldridge, with love.
马库斯·埃尔德里奇
Don't push.
别挤
I promise I'm gonna sign every book.
我保证每一本书都会签名
All right, excuse me, ladies,
好嘞 不好意思 女士们
but class is over, right?
但下课了
FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
我是联调局探员 瑟雷·布斯
This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan.
这位是我的拍档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
It's an honor to finally meet you.
真荣幸终于与你见面
Oh, I imagine it is.
我想也是
You're certain that Henry was murdered?
你们确定亨利是被杀害的
Without a doubt.
毫无疑问
Which means it was somebody from your expedition.
意味着凶手是考察队里的人
Anyone have a problem with Henry Charles?
有人对亨利·查尔斯不满吗
No, there was no friction whatsoever.
没 一点摩擦也没有
Our group was a finely tuned machine
小组是由顶尖科学家组成
comprised of top scientific minds.
运作和谐的机器
With one exception.
但有一个例外
According to Henry Charles'
根据亨利·查尔斯的
old correspondence,
旧信件
you were not his first choice for lead archeologist.
你并非他对领队考古学家的首选
You were his third.
你是第三个选择
I was fully informed about Henry's selection process,
我被充分告知亨利的选拔流程
but it only made me more grateful to be involved in the end.
但这只会让我更加感激 最终能参与其中
Henry's work was extraordinarily well-received.
亨利的成果格外受欢迎
And if Henry Charles were still alive today,
要是亨利·查尔斯今天仍在世
all the credit for the discovery
全部发现的功劳
would surely have gone to him instead of you.
都会归他 而不是你
Remind me, how long was that book of yours on the best-selling list?
告诉我 你的书热销了多久
No, you have it all wrong.
不 你们全搞错了
Henry was my friend.
亨利是我的朋友
He was also my benefactor,
他也是我的资助人
and had he lived, he surely would've funded
他如果活着 一定会资助我
all of my expeditions for years to come.
那之后几年的全部考察
Right, which is why you took off from the dig site without him.
这就是你为什么不载他 就起飞离开挖掘点
Hmm, yeah, well, a storm came in.
是的 风暴要来
If we hadn't left when we did, we all would have died,
如果没有离开 我们全都会没命
but you can read about it, Agent Booth.
但你可以看书 布斯探员
Here, chapter 14.
这里 第十四章
Oh, trust me, I will, thanks.
相信我 我会的 谢了
Excuse me, Agent.
不好意思 探员
Those actually retail for $18.99.
书实际上卖♥♥18.99元
But in this case, it's yours.
既然这样 这是你的了
I'll sign it if you like.
你喜欢的话 我可以签名
Listen,
听着
I know things have been rocky between us the past couple years,
我知道过去几年 我们之间一直磕磕绊绊
but I am gonna make it up to you
但我会弥补你
by helping you plan the perfect wedding.
通过帮你计划完美婚礼
Let's start with the music.
我们先从音乐开始
You press, I drive.
你按按钮 我开车
Oh, I don't know how to work this fancy thing.
我不懂怎么用高级玩意
Oh, it's super user-friendly.
非常容易用
Just go under playlists and hit the one labeled "Cam's Wedding".
只需在播放列表下 点击标题"凯的婚礼"
Okay.
好吧
Nice!
不错
So, now you're our wedding planner and our DJ?
你成了我婚礼的策划师和DJ
Lord, no. Girl,
天呐 不是 姑娘
this is a compilation of the top ten local R&B bands.
这是本地排名前十的节奏蓝调乐队
All you need to do is pick which one you like best.
你只需挑最喜欢的一首
I have never seen you this organized.
我从没见过你这么井井有条
Honey, I know that the last thing you want
宝贝 我知道你最不愿
is to spend the next year having everybody fussing over you.
接下来一年让每个人都替你着急
Now reach in the back and grab that binder.
拿一下后座的活页夹
What is all this?
这都是什么
Locations, caterers,
是有关地点 筹备人
florists, honeymoon ideas.
花匠 以及蜜月的点子
All you need to do is kick back and fill in the checklist.
你只需要平静下来 填写这张单子
Okay.
好吧
I thought you said you wanted to make this quick
我以为你说过你想尽快搞定这事
so you could get back to your case.
这样你就可以回去调查你的案子
I do.
我是想尽快啊
Then I suggest you get started.
那我建议你现在就动起来吧
Aye-aye, captain.
好的船长
I am on it.
我现在就开动
Angie, found the murder weapon.
安琪 凶器找到了
It's a high-end ice Axe.
是一把高档的冰镐
Yikes.
哎呀
Do you know whose it was?
你知道这是谁的吗
Oh, no, they issued these babies
不知道 他们给队里的每个人
to everyone on the team,
都发了一件
but I'm thinking that the killer may have held it like this.
但我觉得凶手也许是这样举它的
Yeah, that-that...
是的 那个 那个...
just a little bit close to my head.
离我的脑袋太近了一点
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Uh, you had something you want to show me.
你不是有什么要给我看的吗
Yeah, so, I've been studying the site
对 我一直在研究
where they found Henry Charles' body.
他们找到亨利·查尔斯尸体的地点
Check this out.
你看这个
Hold on, I thought that the head fracture suggested
等等 我以为头部的损伤说明
that he fell from great distances.
他是从很高的高度摔下来的
I mean, come on,
我是说 拜托
that-that shelf is probably, what, ten feet tops?
那个冰架大概有个十英尺最多吧
Well, it is now,
它现在是这么高吧
but look what happens when I input
但我输入十年前的天气数据
the weather data from ten years ago.
你看看会发生什么变化
Oh, wow, talk about climate change.
气候还真是变化了
Yeah, the iceberg Henry Charles was frozen inside of
是的 亨利·查尔斯被冻住的那座冰山
used to be part of a giant cliff.
曾经是一座巨型悬崖的一部分
You see that crack?
你看到那条裂缝了吗
Yeah, it's an ice crevasse.
看到了 这是个冰隙
It's easily 80 feet deep.
无疑有八十英尺深
That would explain his fall.
这就能解释他怎么会跌成那样了
Man, if only there was a way
老天 我们要是有办法知道
for us to know who was up there with him when he died.
他死的时候跟谁在一起就好了
Oh, well, there might be.
说不定有办法的
I made scans of the log books
我扫描了一些布纳恩
that Brennan borrowed from that lead archeologist,
从那个考古学家领队那里借来的记录
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表