and the team took
队里非常详细地
very detailed notes about who was working
记录了每个人
which dig site and when.
进行挖掘工作的时间地点
Great, then, Angie, all we got to do is figure out
太好了 那么安琪 我们只需要
who was working Dig Site #3
找出是谁在亨利·查尔斯消失的那天
at the top of the ridge with Henry Charles
跟他一起在山脉顶上的
the day he disappeared.
三号♥挖掘点工作的就可以了
Bingo.
找到了
Hazel Mitchell.
黑兹尔·米切尔
So, this was the original Frank Party campsite
这是原来的弗兰克队的营地
and we found their old ship-timber hut here.
我们找到了他们的旧造船屋
Our set-up was here.
我们的组织在这里
Base camp, everyone had a sleep tent.
大本营 每个人都有一个睡觉的帐篷
We had a communications tent,
我们还有一个通讯帐篷
as well as a mess hall and a latrine.
以及一个食堂和一个公共厕所
It was... all very glamorous.
这一切都...非常迷人
Okay, well, Henry Charles' body was, uh,
好吧 亨利·查尔斯的尸体
dumped in the crevasse in that ridge.
被丢弃在山脉的裂缝处
And according to the log,
而根据记录
you were there working alone that day.
那天你是一个人在那里工作的
Uh, no,
不是
actually, I was scheduled to be there,
其实 我本来是该去那里工作的
but at the last minute, Declan called me off.
但临走的时候 德克兰让我别去了
He said it wasn't safe.
他说那里不安全
Declan Marshall? Yes.
德克兰·马歇尔吗 是的
He was Henry's outdoor guru or something.
他是亨利的户外导师之类的
High on brawn, low on brains.
肌肉发达 头脑简单
He closed the ridge that day to conduct avalanche blasting.
他那天封闭了山脉来炸雪崩
You didn't record that in the log.
你的记录里没提到这件事
What can I say? I-I got distracted.
我能说什么呢 我当时分心了
You do realize that you're a suspect
你明白自己现在是一个
in a murder investigation.
凶案调查的嫌疑人吧
I have an alibi, if that's what you're looking for.
我有不在场证明 如果你要的话
I was with our college intern,
我跟我们的大学实习生
Clark Edison.
克拉克·埃迪森在一起
Clark Edison,
克拉克·埃迪森
right, well, according to the log,
好吧 根据记录
Clark Edison was on sleep break.
克拉克·埃迪森当时是在休息
Well, I was with him,
反正我跟他在一起
and we definitely were not sleeping.
而且当时我们绝对不是在睡觉
So, you watch the game last night?
你昨晚看球赛了吗
No, went to bed early.
没有 我睡得很早
Total blowout. You didn't miss much.
打得很没劲 你没有错过什么
Come on, man.
得了 伙计
Did you really bring me here to talk about baseball?
你真的是找我来谈论棒球的吗
Sorry, guess I'm just a little nervous.
抱歉 我想我是有点紧张
This whole, uh, taking the fifth thing,
引用第五修正案的事
I don't understand why you're doing it.
我不明白你为什么要坚持这样做
It makes you seem... guilty.
这使你看起来...好像有罪一样
Were you in a relationship with Hazel Mitchell?
你那时在跟黑兹尔·米切尔谈恋爱吗
You were, weren't you?
在谈 是不是
Is that what this is about?
原来你就是要问这个吗
Are you really trying to get me to talk?
你真的是要让我开口吗
No, I'm-I'm just trying to help you.
不 我...我只是想帮你
We both know that you didn't do it.
我们都知道你没干这事
Well, I'm sorry, but you're wasting your time.
好吧 不好意思 但你在浪费时间
Come on, Clark.
得了 克拉克
I'm your friend. I only want what's best for you.
我是你的朋友 我只想对你最有利
Yeah, I know you do,
是的 我知道你是这样
but the best thing for me to do right now
但现在对我来说最有利的事
is to keep my mouth shut. Dr. Edison,
就是闭嘴 埃迪森博士
is it true you're the prime suspect
你真的是亨利·查尔斯凶案的
in Henry Charles' murder?
最大嫌疑人吗
Why'd you do it, Clark?
你为什么要这么做呢 克拉克
Hey, back off!
滚远点
It's okay. It's better if I go.
没事 我最好还是走吧
You work for the Jeffersonian, too, don't you?
你也在杰斐逊实验室工作 不是吗
Isn't it a conflict of interest having lunch with a suspect
你在调查凶案的同时跟一个嫌疑人
while you're in the middle of a murder investigation?
共进午餐不是会产生利益冲突吗
Well, that was a disaster.
真是个灾难啊
The press crashed our lunch,
媒体把我们的午餐给搅了
plus, Clark gave me nothing.
而且克拉克什么都没告诉我
Well, don't take it personally.
好吧 你别觉得他是针对你
How could I not? Seven years of friendship
我怎么能不这样觉得 七年的友谊
and it's like he doesn't even trust me.
他好像根本不信任我一样
Well, you can't blame him
这个你就不能怪他了
for prioritizing his legal defense.
他得首先行使自己的合法抗辩权
Mr. Bray, please take a look at this.
布雷先生 请看一下这个
It's a remodeled fracture on the distal end,
这是右股骨前端的
anterior aspect of the right femur.
一处远端重塑伤口
Based on the degree of ossification,
根据骨化程度
I'd say this wound occurred roughly two years prior to death.
我认为这个伤大约发生在死亡前两年左右
I concur.
我同意
The triangular shape suggests
这个三角形状表明
some kind of sharp force trauma,
他受到了某种锐器伤
possibly from a hunting knife or an arrowhead.
有可能是一把猎刀或是箭头
What about a spearfishing gun?
会不会是鱼叉枪呢
I-I swear, I read something about this
我发誓 我是今天早上
in a magazine article this morning.
在一篇杂♥志♥文章里读到它的
Well, the date of the incident
这个嘛 这起事件的日期
is compatible with the remodeling of the wound.
跟伤口的重塑时间是吻合的
According to this article,
根据这篇文章
Declan Marshall accidentally
德克兰·马歇尔在跟他的老板一起
shot his boss while the two were spearfishing
在维尔京群岛用鱼叉捕鱼的时候
in the Virgin Islands.
无意中开枪打伤了他的老板
It's possible this was a failed murder attempt.
有可能这是一起谋杀未遂
Hey, I have the results of the swab
我得到亨利·查尔斯手部的
from Henry Charles' hand.
检测结果了
It showed dynamite residue.
检测出了炸♥药♥的残余
Why would someone bring explosives to an archeological dig?
为什么考古挖掘的时候有人会带炸♥药♥呢
Well, in mountainous,
在阿♥拉♥斯加这样的
sub-zero climates like Alaska,
多山的严寒气候下
dynamite is used to trigger controlled avalanches.
炸♥药♥可以用来引发可控的雪崩
Yes, but the only person with the expertise to do that
是的 但具有这种专业能力的只有
was Charles' right hand man, Declan Marshall.
查尔斯的助手 德克兰·马歇尔一人而已
Damn right, I'm broken up about it.
完全正确 我对这事非常难过
I spent a lot of time with Henry.
我跟了亨利很久
Rock climbing El Capitan,
攀登埃尔卡皮坦山
canyon diving New Zealand,
潜入新西兰的峡谷
white water rafting in Sierra Leone,
在塞拉利昂乘筏破浪
whatever his current obsession,
不管他当时迷上了什么
I was right there next to him.
我都一直陪他一起去做
Can you tell us where you were the day
你能否告诉我他失踪的那天
he disappeared on this map?
你在什么地方
Yeah, um...
可以
here, here, and over here.
这里 这里 还有那里
I was setting off avalanche charges, making sure,
我在为雪崩做准备 以确保
you know, the entire mountain didn't come down on top of us.
整座冰山不会压到我们身上来
Convenient way to hide a body.
藏匿尸体很方便
My job was to keep Henry alive, not kill him.
我的工作是让亨利活下去 不是杀死他
And plus, he was nowhere near the ridge.
再说 他也不在山脉附近
I specifically told
我专门警告过大家
everyone to steer clear.
要避开那里
Well, our lab found traces of dynamite
好吧 我们实验室在亨利·查尔斯手上
on Henry Charles' hands.
发现了炸♥药♥的痕迹
Yeah, because he was an idiot.
是啊 因为他是个傻瓜
This monster storm was coming in,
这场可怕的暴雪即将来临
and I specifically told him we had to fly out,
我专门跟他说过我们必须离开
but he refused to go until all the bodies were exhumed.
但除非尸体都掘出来 否则他不肯走
We got in a fight and he grabbed the dynamite
我们争吵后他拿起炸♥药♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表