who paid our victim to blackmail a prep school headmaster
雇受害者去威胁预科学校校长
so his doofus son could get in.
好让他的弱智儿子被录取
You find something?
你找到什么了吗
Yes and no.
有也没有
What do you got? It's your father's file.
你拿的是什么 这是你父亲的案宗
I mean, you should be the one to open it.
这份文件应该由你来看
No.
不
My father has no relevance to the case.
我父亲和这起案件毫无关联
He's been out of the country for 18 years.
他都潜逃出国18年了
It would be unethical for me to read it.
我读这份文件会有些缺乏职业道德
But aren't you the least bit curious?
难道你就不好奇吗
Not at all.
不好奇
Whoa, wait a second.
等等
Hold up, guys. Look, the lab found evidence
各位 你们看 实验室找到证据
that our victim's left leg was shattered a year ago.
说死者一年前左腿曾经骨裂过
Wait, shattered, like a car accident shattered?
骨裂 是由车祸引起的吗
They're saying it was a blunt force,
他们说是钝器伤
so it would be a bat or a pipe.
所以应该是球棒或管子
Okay, I'm sorry, but are we just gonna breeze
不是 难道我们就要这样
right by your father's file?
无视掉你父亲的案宗吗
Is that what we're doing here? We're working.
你们是要这么玩吗 我们在忙正事
Okay, Karen? Yeah, I know.
凯伦 我知道
Just, sitting on a trove of paternal secrets
可是把自己父亲的秘密放在一边
while working is-- I'm just gonna throw it out there--
自己却在忙工作...我就直说了
odd, but carry on. Thank you.
很怪啊 不过你们继续忙 谢谢你
So maybe the person who shattered Frank's leg
所以有可能打伤弗兰克的腿的人
came back to finish the job, right?
又回来了结他了
That doesn't make sense. Why would the killer
这不合理啊 凶手为什么
wait a whole year? Whoa, look at this.
要等一整年 你们看
Frank worked for this woman
弗兰克曾帮一位女客户
who was divorcing a low-life nightclub owner
和她的人♥渣♥夜店老板老公离婚
named Jimmy Nasari.
她老公叫吉米·纳萨瑞
Nasari, yeah.
纳萨瑞
I know this guy.
我认识他
He's a mid-level wannabe mobster.
他想当黑帮都想疯了
He's been trying to make a name for himself for years.
这么多年来一直想搞出点名堂来
Right, Jimmy's go-to move
所以吉米必杀技
was, uh, breaking a man's legs with his signature bat.
就是拿他的标志性球棒打别人的腿
That makes sense, especially as the wood found
这能说得通啊 尤其是死者面部
in the victim's face was white ash.
伤口处的木屑还是来自白蜡树
Whoa, look what I found. Okay.
看看我发现了什么
Nasari had a payout to his wife.
纳萨瑞向他妻子支付了离婚赔偿金
It was court ordered last week for $12 million.
上周法♥院♥判他向他妻子赔偿一千二百万美元
All thanks to the work of our victim.
这都要感谢我们的死者
Wait a second. You're saying that that squint
等等 你是说那个斜眼
accused Christine of cheating? Who?
说克里斯汀偷改成绩 是谁
Dr. Wells. Dr. Wells?
威尔斯博士 威尔斯博士
That goofy tall guy who no one likes?
那个不讨人喜欢的傻大个
Dr. Wells had Hodgins examine a photo of the grade.
威尔斯博士让哈金斯检验了一下成绩单照片
Hodgins is in on this?
这事哈金斯也有份
Well, he didn't know what he was testing,
他当时不知道那是什么
but his analysis suggests that a minus sign
但他的分♥析♥说明确实是一个减号♥
was changed into a plus.
被改成了加号♥
That can't be right. I mean, Christine wouldn't...
这不可能 克里斯汀不可能...
What subject was it for? Art.
是哪门课 艺术课
Booth,
布斯
Christine did not forge a school document
克里斯汀不可能为了一个成绩
for the sake of a grade.
篡改学校文件
Of course she didn't.
她当然没有这么做
It's ludicrous. Absolutely.
这简直太荒唐了 绝对
Our daughter is not capable of such fraud.
我们的女儿没有这种骗人的本事
Well, she's six years old. It's impossible.
她才六岁 这根本不可能
Of course not. Really?
当然不可能 开什么玩笑
Don't know who you're talking about. I never met the guy.
我不知道你在说什么 我从没见过这人
All right, I asked you one question.
好吧 我问了你一个问题
I already have you on obstruction of justice.
就已经可以以妨碍公务罪拘留你了
Look at the picture again and think.
你再看看这张照片 好好想想
Yeah, all right, fine, I knew the guy.
行了 好吧 我认识他
But I didn't kill him. What, do I look stupid to you?
但我没杀他 怎么 你看我是傻瓜吗
Your pronounced browridge is suggestive of Neanderthal man,
你突出的眉峰表明你是个尼安德特人
so yes.
所以 你看起来是挺傻的
You're kidding me, right? Get the hell out of here.
你们耍我呢吧 给我滚出去
This is what I'm not understanding.
这就是我不明白的地方
Help me out here.
给我解释一下吧
Why is it that after you break Frank's legs,
为什么在你弄断弗兰克的双腿之后
he doesn't go to the cops?
他却没有报♥警♥呢
Perhaps he doesn't press charges because you threatened
也许他没有去告你是因为你威胁他说
to kill him if he ever talked?
一旦他敢说出去 你就杀了他
Yeah, right. I wish that's what he did.
是啊 我真希望他说出去呢
I don't understand.
我没听懂
Why would you want him to press charges?
你为什么希望他去告你
Look, Frank Kwiatowski is no angel, all right?
听着 弗兰克·奎塔斯基可不是什么善类
Instead of shutting the hell up or going to the cops,
他是没有安静闭嘴或是找警♥察♥
you know what he did?
可你知道他干了什么吗
He waged an all-out war against me.
他对我发起了一场全面战争
Well, what exactly did he do?
那他到底做了什么呢
What didn't he do?
他还有什么没做的
He used his local cop contacts to shut down
他动用了他在当地警方的关系
half my clubs on some zoning violation.
以辖区冲突为名关闭了我一半的俱乐部
And then he goes to see my mother,
然后跑去找我妈妈
who's got Alzheimer's disease, starts gas-lighting her,
她有阿兹海默症 他去吓唬她
telling her things like I can't afford
跟她说我再也没法负担得起
to keep her in a nice home anymore.
让她住在疗养院里之类的事
And then my kid gets
然后我的孩子因为携带毒品
expelled from St. Malo's
被圣马洛学校开除了
for having dope on him, which I know Frank planted.
而我知道这是弗兰克栽赃的
You want me to keep going?
你还要我继续说下去吗
So you admit you have multiple motives to kill.
那么你是承认你有许多谋杀动机了
I didn't do it, all right?
可我没杀他好吗
You were scared of him.
你怕他
I'm not scared of anyone, you hear me?
我不怕任何人 听到了吗
All right, look, I need to know your whereabouts last week.
好吧 听着 我得知道你上周的去向
That's easy. I was down at the shore at one of my hotels.
那容易 我在我的一家旅馆的海滨呆着
Hey, I found fresh duck feces
我在被害人的鞋底上
on the tread of the victim's shoe.
找到了一些新鲜鸭粪
I trust
我相信
you're telling me this for a reason,
你告诉我这件事是有原因的
other than to make me say "Yuck."
而不是只想让我说一句"恶心"
So the feces belonged to the greater scaup, uh,
这些鸭粪属于大型斑背潜鸭
which is found only in a few places in the D.C. Area.
这种鸭子只在特区的几个地方才有
The first one is Anacostia Park.
第一个地方是安那卡那斯提亚公园
Second one is the tidal basin, which is
第二个是潮汐湾 也就是
near the FDR Memorial.
罗斯福纪念碑附近
And then third: Roaches Run Waterfowl Sanctuary.
第三个地方 罗切斯水鸟避难所
Which means the victim was at
也就是说被害人
one of those places at or near time of death.
在临近死亡的时候正呆在这些地方之一
Good work.
做得很好
How's my beautiful and talented wife coming along
我的美丽又天才的老婆在被害人
with the victim's computer?
电脑上查到些什么吗
Not great.
没什么
Frank encrypted his files, so I'm using
弗兰克把他的文件都加密了 所以我在
counter-steganography to see if I can gain access to it.
用解密仪 看看能不能打开它们
Let me know when you're done.
搞定了告诉我
Yeah.
好
Uh, Angie. Yeah?
安琪 怎么了
I have something for you.
我有样东西要给你
So the bracelet looked
你戴那条手链
so good on you that I thought I should
太漂亮了 所以我想我应该
get you something to go along with it.
给你买♥♥一个配套的首饰
Oh, my God.
我的天
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表