we can rule out anyone who was homeless,
我们可以排除那些人生失败的
down on their luck.
无家可归者
That's right, that's right.
没错 没错
It would be a, a strong male role model.
应该是个强悍的男性楷模
Someone who was a, a pillar of their community.
是个社区中的支柱式人物
I tell you what, you and I, we're going to go
这样吧 你和我 一起去检查
check out missing persons, see what we can come up with.
那些失踪人口 看能找到什么信息
You, you're going to go interview Allison Monroe's boss.
你 你得去跟艾莉森·门罗的上司谈谈
You got it, I'll get a list of anyone who threatened her.
没问题 我会列张清单说明谁威胁过她
Also anyone who paid her undo amounts of attention.
以及谁过分纠缠她
I'm just saying, the killer didn't select her
我的意思是 凶手并不是
because he hated her.
因为恨她而选择了她
He thought she would make an ideal mother.
他是觉得她可以成为一位理想的母亲
I'm telling you, this is everything you're going to need.
我跟你说 你只需要记住这件事就行
It's all in the files.
全都在文件里了
Thanks, it's always nice
谢谢 我们最喜欢你们
when we don't have to waste time getting a warrant.
不要害我们浪费时间去申请搜查令了
Yeah, well, I may work for the government,
是啊 虽然我是为政♥府♥做事的
but I'm not about to let any red tape get in the way.
但我可不想让繁文缛节挡道
Not if I can help you catch whoever did this.
只要我能帮你们抓住凶手
Mr. Hogan, why don't you sit down.
霍根先生 你请坐吧
Sure.
好的
By the way, you ask me,
对了 要我说
I'd take a look at the Rameys first.
我会去调查一下雷米一家
Husband and wife,
他们夫妇两个
had their kid locked in their attic all winter.
把他们的孩子锁在阁楼里一整个冬天
They didn't give a crap about Jake until we took him away.
他们根本不关心杰克 直到我们把他带走
The next thing you know, the husband, Paul,
然后马上 那个丈夫 保罗
shows up at our office with a gun.
就带着枪出现在我们办公室
I'm assuming you pressed charges.
你应该提出指控了吧
This guy Paul's in jail now, right?
这个叫保罗的现在在监狱对吗
Just got released.
刚被释放
Well, what about Allison's admirers?
那么 艾莉森有什么崇拜者吗
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
Well, I'm wondering if she had any clients
我是在想有没有委托人或同事
that spent an inordinate amount of time with her--
跟她在一起的时间
or coworkers for that matter.
不正常的久
I mean, you knew her best, right?
我是说 你最了解她 对吧
I talked to all of Allison's coworkers,
我跟所有艾莉森的同事谈过
that's what they all told me.
他们都这么说的
They told me how much you loved Allison.
他们告诉我你有多爱艾莉森
What do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
Well, your home computer would be a good start.
这个嘛 你可以先把家里的电脑给我们
We already have phone records that show
我们已经拿到了电♥话♥记录
you called Allison a great deal,
表明你经常给艾莉森打电♥话♥
especially considering she was married.
尤其是我们考虑到她已婚了
All right, you want my computer, take it.
好吧 你要我的电脑 拿去好了
You'll find plenty on there.
你会看到很多东西
E-mails I probably shouldn't have sent,
上面有些我大概不该发的邮件
but I swear to God,
但我对天发誓
I would have never, ever hurt Allison.
我绝对绝对不会伤害艾莉森的
His name is George Gibbons.
他的名字叫乔治·吉本斯
The file was, uh, tagged by the victim's boss.
这份档案被被害人的上司标注的
And, Dr. Hodgins was able to identify
哈金斯博士辨认出了
a hair we found on the body
我们在尸体上的一根毛发
as belonging to a Kurilian Bobtail.
它属于一只千岛短尾猫
It's an exceptionally rare breed.
这是一种极其稀有的品种
Uh, yeah, that's just one of the 13 cats that the guy has.
对 这人有十三只猫 这正是其中之一
Talk about an unsound mind.
果真是脑子不正常呢
It says here that Allison rejected him
这里写到艾莉森因为他有犯罪记录
as a foster parent due to a criminal record.
而拒绝过他领养孩子
Yeah, that's right, five years ago
是的 五年前
he was charged with kidnapping,
他曾被起诉绑♥架♥
but the boy was unharmed.
但那男孩并没受到伤害
And he spent the rest of his time in prison.
他后来就一直在监狱
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
On multiple occasions he applied to be a foster parent.
他曾多次申请做养父母
Why would he think the state
他有这些案底
would approve him, given his record?
凭什么认为当局会同意
My guess is, he knew he was going to be rejected,
我猜他也清楚会遭拒
but he kept trying because...
但这么不停去试的原因是
Because he was obsessed with Allison Monroe.
原因是他着迷于艾莉森·门罗
Well, this is a perfect location for a serial murderer.
这地方太适合连环杀手了
The nearest neighbor is over a kilometer away,
最近的人家都在千米之外
and given the loudest
再加上人尖叫声
a person can scream is 126 decibels...
最高为126分贝
You know what, Bones?
听我说 骨头
Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones, there are some
骨头 骨头 我俩之间
word problems that are not meant to be solved.
有些交流的鸿沟注定无解
You know that.
你也知道
This is a mess out here.
这儿真是一团乱
Ooh, Booth, come here. What is it?
布斯 过来 怎么了
Do you smell that?
你闻到了吗
Something is rotten inside.
里面有腐烂的味道
It could be fetid remains.
可能是尸体发出的恶臭
You know, that's probable cause.
这足以作为合理理由
Just, just stay behind me, will you?
待在我身后好吧
Bones, behind me.
骨头 待我身后
Cats-- why did it have to be cats?
猫 什么总是猫呢
Man, what's that smell?
天呐 那什么味道
Booth, over there.
布斯 那边
I think the smell's emanating from there.
我想臭味是从那边传来的
Okay, just stay behind me.
好 你就待在我身后
Hey, more cats.
还是猫
Do you see anything?
看到什么了吗
No, just cats.
没 只看到猫
Cat litter, cat food, cat boxes.
猫砂 猫粮 猫箱
Booth, look. Yeah.
布斯 看 嗯
I-I saw this in photos in the...
我看到过这个
...in the case file.
在卷宗里的照片上
You know what, you're right.
你说得对
That, that definitely is Allison's.
这显然是艾莉森的
Look at the notebook.
看那个笔记本
Do you think it's the killer's?
这会是凶手的吗
I don't know, but it looks like it was written
我也不知道 但看得出来
by somebody insane, that's for sure.
无疑是由精神错乱之人所写
Okay, stay here.
你待这儿
But, Booth... Just stay here.
可布斯 就待这儿
Stupid cat.
傻猫
Don't move.
别动
Okay, just listen to me.
你听我说
I'm with the FBI.
我是联调局探员
I'm gonna give you three seconds.
给你三秒钟时间
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
That's not gonna happen.
别做梦了
Drop the knife.
把刀放下
One, two...
一 二
You hear that?
听见了吗
It's the cocking of a Colt .45
柯尔特点四五上膛的声音
pointed directly at your head.
它正对着你的脑袋
Now lower the knife.
快把刀放下
You got to be kidding me, huh.
你是在逗我吧
Thanks, Bones, I appreciate it.
谢了 骨头 非常感谢
You know, you're lucky my partner showed up,
你该庆幸我家搭档出现了
or you would have had a bullet right in your chest.
否则我就朝你胸口开枪了
Where'd you get the gun?
你从哪儿弄的枪
I don't have one, but I do have these handy sound files.
我没枪 但我有随时可播放的声音文件
I considered going with the pumped shotgun,
我也想过随身带一把散♥弹♥枪♥
but that seemed like a bit much. Got to be kidding me.
但似乎有点太夸张 别逗我了
Will you put that away, Bones, all right?
能把手♥机♥拿开吗 骨头
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表