Yeah, you put those together, that makes steel.
把它们加在一起 就是钢铁啊
Yes, unfortunately, though,
嗯 不过不幸的是
that is just the appetizer.
那些都还只是轻量的
We've also got lead,
我还检测到了铅
arsenic, zinc, potassium,
砷 锌 钾
and some kind of low-density polyethylene.
还有某种低密度的聚乙烯
Polyethylene and the steel.
聚乙烯和钢铁
They go together in making chain link fence.
金属防护网经常用到它们
That makes sense.
这就说得通了
Chloe Robertson's finger was cut using a hinged tool,
克洛伊·罗伯森的手指是被铰链式的工具切断的
so, wire cutters would fit.
断线钳很可能就是作案工具
So, wait-- before cutting off the finger,
等等 在切掉她手指之前
whoever was behind this used wire cutters on a fence
凶手还用断线钳剪断了一处防护网
in what sounds like a horribly noxious environment.
感觉应该是个污染严重的地方
Angie, you're a genius.
安琪 你真是天才
So, I almost demonstrated against this place.
我曾经示♥威♥反对过这地方
It's in Loudoun County.
是在劳顿郡
There's this battery recycling facility
那里有家电池回收站
that was closed down recently because of all the arsenic,
因为砷 铅和硫的泄露
lead and sulfur that it was emitting.
最近被封闭了
An abandoned factory in a rural location
郊区的废弃工厂
is a perfect place to hold someone hostage.
很适合囚禁人♥质♥啊
Yeah, and if Booth's been taken, that could be where he is.
是啊 如果布斯被人监禁 说不定就在那里
I'll call Aubrey.
我这就通知奥布里
Hey, Aubrey...
奥布里
...this looks like it was cut with wire cutters.
这里好像是被断线钳剪开的
Yeah, I'd say this is definitely the place.
是啊 肯定就是这里的
You seeing anything?
你看到什么了吗
Yeah.
看到了
40-caliber round.
点40口径的子弹
Look at this.
快看这里
Blood spatter from a gunshot.
枪击留下的血迹
Blood's already dry.
血迹已经干了
Which means we're too late.
也就是说我们来晚了
A scavenger.
食腐动物
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
It's two bodies.
这是两具尸体
They've been covered in battery acid.
他们全身都覆盖着蓄电池酸液
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
Look at the left scapula.
看他左肩的肩胛骨
There's no remodeling.
没有骨头重建现象
Which means this victim is not Booth.
也就意味着这个受害者并不是布斯
What about this one?
这个呢
No.Based on the circular pelvic inlet, the other set is female.
也不是 从骨盆入口来看这是个女人
The female victim is also missing
这个女受害者右手的
her right, fifth phalanx.
第五指骨也不见了
So then, this is Agent Bannerman's fiance.
所以 这就是班纳曼探员的未婚妻
It would appear so.
看起来是的
Still, we should do a facial reconstruction for confirmation.
不过我们还是得做个面部重建确认一下
It's rare that we get vultures around here.
在这儿能见到秃鹫很不寻常啊
What I can't believe is, a vulture would have gnawed on these bodies
我不能相信的是秃鹫居然会啃食这些尸体
even after they were dosed in sulfuric acid.
更何况还是些泡在硫酸里的尸体
Trust me, a vulture's stomach acid
相信我 秃鹫的胃酸
is around a one on the pH scale.
酸碱度约莫在1
To them, battery acid is like a nice salsa.
对它们来说蓄电池酸液就像美味的沙沙酱
Well, cause of death appears to be a gunshot to the chest.
看上去 死因就是胸部受到枪击
Uh, the good news is,
好消息就是
the acid didn't compromise the internal organs.
酸并没有破坏到内脏器官
Bad news is,
而坏消息是
I don't see how either one of these bodies leads us to Booth.
我看不出来这两具尸体能带我们找到布斯
Yeah, I hate to say it, but Arastoo's right.
我不想承认 不过阿♥拉♥斯图是对的
I mean, these bodies were killed
我的意思是 这些尸体都是在
at a recycling plant in Loudoun County.
劳顿郡的一家回收工厂里被杀的
Booth was shot during a heist in McLean, Virginia.
而布斯是在弗吉尼亚麦克莱恩的抢劫案中受枪击
There's no point of intersection.
一个交叉点都没有
You are correct.
你说的对
Still, I believe if we press on,
不过 我相信如果我们坚持下去
we will find the answers we need.
我们仍能找到我们想要的答案
So you're saying you have faith?
所以你是说你有信心
I'm saying...
我是说
I can't imagine a world where Booth doesn't come home.
我不敢想象布斯没能回家的世界是怎样的
Excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt.
不好意思 我不是有意打扰你们
I'm looking for Angela Montenegro?
我想找安琪拉·马尼古
Yeah. I'm her husband. Who are you?
我是她丈夫 你是谁
Well, whoever you are, this is not a good time
不管你是谁 你要做按♥摩♥还是跳脱衣舞
for a massage or a strip tease or whatever
还是其他什么你要执行的社会功能
societal function you may perform.
现在都不是个好时候
I'm Dr. Benjamin Metzger.
我是本杰明·梅茨格博士
Uh, Agent Miller sent me.
是米勒探员叫我过来的
I'm a digital forensic scientist with the Bureau.
我是局里的数码法医科学家
If it helps, I usually wear my glasses.
通常我都会戴眼镜 如果这有帮助的话
Oh, and I have carpal tunnel.
对了 我还有腕管综合征
And two cats at home named Stephen and Hawking.
家里还有两只猫 叫斯蒂芬和霍金
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
I seem to be all butterfingers today.
我今天好像一直笨手笨脚的
No. No. No problem. I'm happy to help.
没关系 我很乐意帮忙的
So, Doctor Metzger, is it?
所以 梅茨格博士 对吧
Yes, I got my doctorate in computer science at Stanford.
对 我是斯坦福的计算机科学博士学位
I also ran on the track team.
我管理着一支追踪团队
Long distance. Kind of an endurance guy.
长♥期♥追踪那种 我是那种耐力很强的人
Of course you are.
你当然是
Looks like you were right--
看起来你是对的
Agent Bannerman's hard drive is completely empty.
班纳曼探员的硬盘完全被清空了
His cell phone, too.
他的手♥机♥也是
I've run recovery software, but they're both wiped clean.
我用了恢复软件 不过也都被清干净了
Is he serving a purpose by being here?
他站在那里是要解决什么问题吗
Yes. I'm, you know, swabbing the victim's cell.
我 我正在对受害者的手♥机♥进行取样啊
Oh, it's okay. I see what's happening.
好吧 我知道怎么回事了
How long have you two been married?
你们俩结婚多长时间了
Six years, thank you very much. Why?
我谢谢你啊 六年了 有事吗
Ah, I got it. You're worried about the seven year itch.
我懂了 你正担心七年之痒呢吧
No. Trust me, there is no itch.
没有 相信我 什么痒都没有
Dr. Hodgins, I assure you, I am only here to help.
哈金斯博士 我向你保证我只是来帮忙
Hey. Dr. Brennan got an I.D.
布纳恩博士通过牙医记录
on the second body from dental records.
查到了第二具尸体的身份
It's Agent Bannerman.
就是班纳曼探员
Oh, God.
我的天哪
I'm sorry. It's this job. It, um...
很抱歉 是因为这份工作
It gets to you sometimes.
有时总能触碰到你的内心
It's okay, man. We understand.
还好啦 哥们 我们能理解
Did you know him well?
你跟他很熟吗
Yeah, we worked together a lot.
是啊 我们经常一起工作
Okay, well,
好吧
let's focus on finding the person responsible for all this.
那我们都专心找出这个该为之负责的人吧
Hodgins, you're with me.
哈金斯 你跟我一起
I need to...
我得
Uh, no.
不行
Okay.
好吧
Why don't you show me what you're working on?
把你正在调查的东西给我看看吧
Okay, um...
好吧
using street cameras,
利用街头摄像机
Dr. Metzger was tracking Richard's movements
梅茨格博士追踪到了在理查德失踪前
the week before he went missing.
那一星期他的行踪
He go any place out of the ordinary?
他去了什么不寻常的地方吗
Well, nothing that surveillance picked up, but look at this.
监控里没有找到 不过你看看这个
The same blue van shows up in each one of these feeds.
这辆蓝色货车出现在每一个监控视频里
And it's not a coincidence.
这不是巧合
Each of these feeds
这里的每个监控视频
was taken at a different time on a different day.
都是在不同的日期不同的时间段拍摄的
So, your partner was being followed.
也就是说你的搭档被跟踪了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表