That's the best, most cogent argument you have for me?
那就是你能对我说 最有说服力的话吗
Well, it worked when you were a kid.
在你小时候是有效的
I would say "Tough beans," And, uh...
我会说 "固执豆豆" 然后
The argument was over.
争吵就结束了
I remember.
我记得
I'm your dad.
我是你♥爸♥
You-you can talk to me about anything.
你可以对我无所不谈
Honestly, it's probably just a symptom
说真的 可能只是
of being sleep deprived...
失眠引起的症状
...But I started feeling
但我开始觉得
like I was being watched.
我在被监视
At the lab, in my car, even at home.
在实验室 在我的车里 甚至在家
I'm...
我
I know it's illogical
我知道不合逻辑
and I have no empirical evidence.
而且没证实过的证据
Forget evidence.
别管证据了
Well, that's not your nature, but...
虽然不是你的性格 但是
But be careful.
但是小心点
Please.
求你了
Mr. Goodman.
古德曼先生
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Seem a tad bit nervous.
看起来有点紧张
I-I'm fine, I just...
我没事 我只是
Didn't think we'd be meeting in here.
没想到我们会在这里见面
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Conference room was booked.
会议室被预定了
So, you want to tell us about your wife Melissa?
你想告诉我们你妻子梅丽莎的事吗
Look...
听着
Our relationship was complicated.
我们的关系很复杂
Melissa had difficulties with alcohol.
梅丽莎有酒精方面的困难
That must be your excuse for beating her.
那一定是你打她的借口
No. No.
不 不是
I didn't. Really?
我没有 真的吗
'cause I dug up a police report from about a year ago
因为我查到了一份约一年前的警方报告
that suggests otherwise.
说的是另一回事
No, what happened was Melissa was drunk.
不 事情是梅丽莎喝醉了
She slipped and hit her head. Look at the report.
她滑倒了撞到头 看看报告
Well, assume for a second that we believe you,
暂且假设我们相信你
you think of anyone else who'd want to harm her?
你想到有其他人想对她不利吗
I don't know because we weren't...
我不知道 因为我们没有
We weren't even talking when she went missing.
她失踪之前 我们都不说话了
Her therapist thought it'd be best if, if we took a time out.
她的治疗师认为 我们最好分开一段时间
Her therapist.
她的治疗师
Psychologist.
心理医生
His name is Dr. Brandon Faulk.
他叫布兰登·福克医生
I take it he was treating her for alcoholism?
我想他当时在帮她治疗酗酒
Initially, yes, and then...
刚开始是 后来
Something happened.
出了点事
She started to develop new symptoms.
她开始出现新的症状
She'd wake up in the middle of the night screaming.
她会在半夜醒来尖叫
Wait a second, you're saying she was having nightmares?
等一下 你是说她会作恶梦吗
About what?
关于什么的
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Are you okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你没事吧 没 没 没
Angie, I'm just having some involuntary contractions here.
安琪 我只是在不由自主地抽筋
Okay, uh, uh, here.
好吧 给你
Just, um...
只要
I-I, I... I picked up your medication.
我我 我 我取了你的药
I have some valium...
我有一些镇定剂
No, no, no, wait. It's okay, it's okay.
不不不 等等 没事 没事
It's passing, it's passing. Keep it for later.
快过去了 快过去了 留着等会儿用
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
是 是 是 不用
I'm good.
我没事
Everything's good.
一切都很好
Thanks, Angie.
谢谢 安琪
Yeah.
不用谢
I'm gonna clean this up, um...
我要清理这里
First, let me show you what I was working on here.
首先 让我给你看看我在分♥析♥什么
Look at this.
看看这个
I, uh... I found this food remnant
我 我在死者的牙齿里
between the victim's teeth. See this?
找到了食物残渣 看到没
Let me guess,
让我猜猜
this is the same gruel that he fed to the others?
这粥跟他喂其他死者的一样
No, this is seitan.
不 这是素肉
It's a-it's a food made from gluten,
是由麸质制成的食品
which is the main ingredient in wheat.
麸质是小麦的主要成分
This particular piece, it was drenched in,
这一块残渣 它吸满了
like, a piccata sauce.
像是 比吉打酱
You know, lemon juice, capers, shallots.
你知道的 柠檬汁 刺山柑 红葱头
Wait a-wait a second.
等等 等一下
Seitan with piccata?
比吉打素肉
That's... That's one of Brennan's favorite meals.
那是 那是布纳恩最喜欢的一道菜
But... How could he know that, unless that he's...
但是 他怎么会知道的 除非他
Hold on, hold on, hold on, before you get ahead of yourself,
等等 等等 等等 在你过早下定论前
let me show you what else I found.
你看看我找到的其它线索
See this here?
看看这里
This is actually the soil that I found on the victim's shoes.
这其实是我在死者鞋子找到的泥土
Now, it's got a very high salt content,
盐含量相当高
which means that it's probably from a brackish region, but...
也就是说可能来自盐土地区 但是
I also found disinfectant underneath the soil.
我还在泥土底下找到消毒剂
Okay, I'm nodding here and just pretending like I have some idea
好吧 我点头不过是装着知道
what you're talking about. Angela,
你在说什么 安琪拉
I think that the killer actually wiped the shoes clean
我想凶手在擦干净鞋子之后
before muddying them.
才把泥土沾上去
I mean, think about it.
想想看
We know that this guy's got this, like,
我们知道这家伙有种
crazy genius IQ level
超乎寻常天才般的智商
and he's manipulative as they come.
他也善于操纵别人
So, it's possible that he planted the evidence
所以 有可能是他为了误导我们
in order to mislead us?
安插了证据
That's the problem.
那就是问题所在
With this guy,
面对这家伙
we can't even trust the evidence that we've got.
我们连手上的证据都不能信
I am sorry to keep you both waiting.
抱歉让你俩久等了
Usually when a patient calls,
通常病人打电♥话♥来
it's a matter of some importance.
都是很重要的事
Well, not a problem.
没关系
Thanks for taking the time to see us.
多谢抽空见我们
Dr. Faulk, I must say the decor here
福克医生 我得说这儿的布置
is unlike anything
和我在其他心理学家办公室
I've seen in a psychologist's office.
看到的布置都不一样
These firing neurons are quite beautiful.
这些活动的神经元真是漂亮
Oh, I'm glad you appreciate them.
很高兴你喜欢
Neuroscience was what I got my first doctorate in,
我的首个博士学位就是神经科学方向的
so my tendencies are a bit more physiological
所以相比其他同行我更注意分♥析♥
than my colleagues. Please sit.
生理原理 请坐
I tend to view psychology as something of a soft science.
我愿意将心理学视作一门软科学
It's far too open to interpretation,
过分开放以至于无法解释
so in my practice,
所以治疗过程中
I do what I can to remedy that.
我尽力弥补这一点
I find your ambition to be admirable.
我很欣赏你的野心
As, uh, as I said on the phone,
我在电♥话♥里也说了
I'm happy to do whatever I can do to be of assistance,
我很乐意尽全力帮忙
however, that said,
但我也说了
I can't breach doctor-patient confidentiality.
我也不能违反医患保密协议
What if I told you other people's lives are at stake?
如果有人命受到威胁呢
I see. Well, uh...
我明白 那么
Then, please, ask. I'll do what I can to answer.
那请问吧 我尽量回答
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表